It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new Saddam===Sadr

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
we took one down and another one rises.

will this ever be over?

news.yahoo.com.../nm/20040412/ts_nm/iraq_usa_sadr_dc_2&printer=1

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I wouldn't have made it public, he does have a lot of supporters. I would have captured him privately and just say he "disappeared" or "went into hiding".

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
you are exactly true now we will have another martyr

and this time he's a religous one

don't talk about it just do it

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wget
we took one down and another one rises.

will this ever be over?

news.yahoo.com.../nm/20040412/ts_nm/iraq_usa_sadr_dc_2&printer=1

I doubt it. Stupid Bush will he ever take the poor men out of Iraq? 26 people got killed over the weekend.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I like Bush but the simple fact that there are no proof of wmd is not looking to good for him to be re-elected.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
once Sadr is killed or captured....there will be a list of others who will take his place. when you over 700 iraqis dying in a week alone, just imagine the number of "insurgents" being born.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
worldwatcher you are correct especially when they see it as a holy war.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
not to mention the whole hypocracy of the situation, we are here to liberate you and give you freedom....no! no! not that freedom, sorry...oops not that one either....

we liberated them from saddam but that doesn't mean they want to be liberated from their ideology...this is whole thing is mess and 5 years from now we will still be hearing of U.S soldiers being killed in Iraq.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I knowwhy we went over there and understand why and even agree that we needed to go .

I just wish it would end.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Untill they quit, the US will be playing Iraqi Whack-a Mole

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The problem now is that kidnapping and pows are the news for over there this will only make the situation worse.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
seriously....who DIDNT c this coming. pretty predictable, isnt it considering the fact that almost every new leader we put in power has turned out to be eeevvviiiilllll

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
sure we saw it but we wanted it to end . so does everyone else and when they caught that sumgun we all just hoped it was the end.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Keep blowing the BASTARDS up until someone with some common sense comes to the table.
Real quick answer to all the # going on in IRAQ!!! Soak all the bullets in PIGS BLOOD...see how long these ASSHOLES continue to fight.

new topics

top topics

join