It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police State: New Legislation Authorizes FEMA Camps In U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Okay, so I'm new to this website, but have visited on multiple occasions while scanning the internet for random brain food. For the past few years I've seen a ludicrous amount of posts in relation to these "FEMA Camps," that are supposedly being/have been slapped all over North America since the 1980's.

The pictures I have seen that the posters have claimed to be 'real' in regards to this topic have all been just too strange and similar for me to really consider this to be an actuality.. But, as it usually happens, the will to ignorance usually comes back to smite me in the end.

I was on one of my favorite sites yesterday, The Center for Research on Globalization, and stumbled upon THIS as breaking news. Bear in mind that this site is very credible. I saw it as a pretty disturbing affirmation.

...The National Emergency Centers Act or HR 645 mandates the establishment of “national emergency centers” to be located on military installations for the purpose of to providing “temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster,” according to the bill.

(Sorry, if I wasn't a total noob at this forum, I'd be able to post the contents of the article, but my BB code skills are pretty bad. I still thought it would be something some of you would be interested in.)

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
There's a huge thread about this already.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Aw, shucks. Oh well, I looked for one before I posted just to make sure but I guess I missed it.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Can you please provide a link to the huge thread on this as I have searched and the OP did a search and came up with a blank. Thank you

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by speed_demon
reply to post by Diplomat

Can you please provide a link to the huge thread on this as I have searched and the OP did a search and came up with a blank. Thank you

Hey here is the link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join