It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.Ts in disguise?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Is it really true that E.T's impersonate humans? I heard that E.Ts may come in the form of an Human for different reasons. Don't they mainly disguise as Politicians? Or do they just disguise as regular humans? I would really appreiciate and answer to this. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I think that'd be quite hard to do, considering they don't have a past..

Unless they bag people and emulate them. But their close ones would realize it.
Unless they didn't have any..

unless, unless, unless.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaiden

Something even crazier is the fact that some sources out there state that there are extraterrestrial races that look exactly like us already - human to a "T".

So, a disguise may not even be necessary - they could be here right now walking around out there and there would be no way to know it.

Check out this article:

exopoliticsjournal.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Ah I see. Those must be Lyrans. I heard of Lyrans looking EXACTLY like humans.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
What have you heard?

Just curious.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I have heard that Lyrans came from the Lyra constellation and look EXACTLY like humans. They all have spread out through the galaxy and live in diffrent star systems. That's just what I have heard.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I have a pub in North East England and if you saw some of the people who occassionally frequent it you would be in no doubt that aliens visit us and try to pass themselves off as humans, but it's very easy to see through the disguise!!

Seriously, I don't think there is any evidence to suggest they do, however, it is always a possibility.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Gaiden...

Use the search bar up top next time...

That way you can contribute to your own thread...

I used the search bar!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
what if they disguise themselves as the odd bird?

or a fly?

maybe they can teleport themselves into your wrist-watch for a couple of minutes to check up on you?

maybe they separate their atoms JUST enough so that we cannot see them, but they remain 'intact'.

maybe certain pharmaceutical companies are owned and run by alien looking humans and we inject 'them' into us all the time and we just don't know the full implications of the medecines because we are un-educated compared to them.

perhaps your parents are aliens in disguise. perhaps you are an alien and you are not yet ready to be taught the agenda.

perhaps 99% of 'humans' on this planet are actually aliens, and you and a handfull of others are the only true earthlings.

perhaps this is the aliens' planet and WE are the invaders, but we came here so long ago that we have forgotten.

PERHAPS I could go on forever, because this topic makes my Alien senses tingle

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaiden

I think that'd be quite hard to do, considering they don't have a past..

They have blinded people to their true looks. In time, this truth will be revealed to those that seek the truth. The gentiles (gene tiles) were not human. It has been going on from "Genesis".

This paper presents a microfluidic device specially designed for DNA tile self-assembly. The DNA tile is one of the most promising building blocks for complex nanostructure, which can be used as a molecular computer or a scaffold for functional molecular machineries. In order to build desired nanostructure, it is necessary to realize errorless self-assembly under thermal fluctuation. We propose a method to directly control environmental parameters of DNA self-assembly such as concentration of each monomer tile and temperature in the reaction chamber by using a microfluidic device. The proposed device is driven by a capillary pump and has an open reaction chamber which enables real-time observation by AFM. Results of preliminary experiments to evaluate performance of the device will be reported.

www.springerlink.com...

"There is nothing new under the sun."

[edit on 28-1-2009 by Siren]

[edit on 28-1-2009 by Siren]

top topics

join