It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 what would you do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
What will happen to all the 2012ers on ATS after 2012? Will people log out and create new accounts when nothing happens so they will not have to show their face after defending their prophecy for so long? Will they change their avatars? Will ATS remove the whole board and close all the threads? If somthing does happen will you hop on ATS just to post "im right" before the end? What would you do?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I will accept being wrong, and learn from it. There is no shame in being proven wrong. I however, will not make exscuses to why it did not happen. The disprovers can have their laugh at the 2012 expense, it matters little. Pride is a bad thing in this instance.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by LeTan]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
ill bet dollars to donuts something will happen to change our everyday lives.

I'm just # sure.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I would bet my life on the fact that nothing special or significant will happen on 12.21.12, and I vehemently deny any legitimacy regarding these prophecies which are based on nothing. BUT I sure don't plan to come on on 12.22.12 and make fun or bash the people who believe in 2012. I mean... I don't believe in 2012 but I believe in plenty of other questionable things i'm sure. I don't want to be judged poorly for it so i try not to judge others poorly.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Im just going to hop on ATS and see when the board gets yanked. But i will wait and read some of the really out there posts like Reptilians blew niburu up/ NWO pushed it back/Masons stoped it with a black magic ritual.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Just as LeTAn posted. I'll accept the fact that it was all wrong and move on. See my signature. A person learns from being wrong.
There will be some changes to the earth in regards to the alignments in MY opinion. We shall see. End of the world? Doubtful.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by Muundoggie]

top topics

join