It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death of James V. Forrestal: Suicide or did he become one of the first victims of the cover-up?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Dragon I posted so info at your link you will find interesting.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Fastwalker81

---
Hi there ,
I've been watching a bit re F. But what I'm most curious about is, can you share where your info came from, please?

thanks,
Decoy

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Great info... check this out

The following 1968 excerpt of an interview by the Truman Library’s Jerry Hess of Harry Truman’s appointments secretary for his full time as President, Matthew J. Connelly, confirms the statement made by Robert P. Nenno.

CONNELLY: He thought that the same things were happening, that people were annoying him, and he felt he was under surveillance down there, he felt that he was being watched, and in other words, he was being personally persecuted. So as a result of that, we had him very quietly removed to Bethesda hospital in Washington.

Anyone thought of this? There is an upcoming movie called Watchmen due out later this year.

watchmenmovie.warnerbros.com...
(music sounds alot like a bladerunner rip)

Check how the all American patriot hero The Comedian gets thrown out the window from a skyscraper onto the street!!!

Does look like someone is throwing patriotic americans out the window..!

connection... ??

Go check the comic book too:
en.wikipedia.org...

who watches the watchmen?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Thank you for a well laid out and informative thread.

I never knew of this man before this, and it is a very interesting read.

S & F

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy
I've been watching a bit re F. But what I'm most curious about is, can you share where your info came from, please?

Sure, most of my info came from the official Navy report on JVF's death. It became known as the Willcutts report, named after the Admiral Willcutts who headed the investigation.

Furthermore I used the website of David Martin, the person who first obtained the Willcutts report through the Freedom of Information Act. He has written some interesting articles on JVF which are listed on his website.

I also used a 2001 article on JVF by author Richard Dolan and some info from The Truman Library.

My sources are listed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions or remarks let me know.

[edit on 1/2/09 by Fastwalker81]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Try checking on Forestal..and project High Jump..antartica...you will find this interesting..

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

S & F. I've always felt that Forrestal was silenced for the same reason you allude to. I think that this entire situation is the key to the Roswell truth. If disclosure ever does come about in our lifetime, I'm sure that Forrestal will be hailed as an early hero, in his attempt to bring to light what was the start of a very long government conspiracy to hide the truth.
Although many people scoff at conspiracies on ATS, I believe this truly is one that will turn out to be true.
Great post!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fastwalker81

Originally posted by scorpionxx
great post it's one the best posts that I've read here in ats in quite a while. btw this is my first time hearing about majestic 12 documents and was wondering where they came from and who leaked it out to the general public.

Thanks.

The Majestic 12 documents first surfaced in 1984. Jaime Shandera found a package in his mail containing only an undeveloped roll of film. Jamie had the roll developed and a set of apparently photographed secret documents
emerged. From then on notable researchers like Stanton Friedman studied the documents for years. There authenticy is still fiercely debated to this day.

All the documents can be viewed here.

www.majesticdocuments.com...

There are also two excellent documentaries about Majestic 12.

One is called The Secret and can be found on Youtube and such. You can also order it from the Majestic website.

www.majesticdocuments.com...

The name of the second one eludes me but it is also on Youtube. I would give you the links but I cannot access Youtube from work.

Just type in Majestic 12 in youtube and you should have no problem finding it.

Stanton Friedman also has lots of info about them on his website.

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

Enjoy.

thanks for the info I'll have to check it out when I get a chance.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhyberDragon
It is not his poem. I didn't even bother to look at it any further. It is so blatant a forgwery that I, an unprofessional, could have done a better job without trying. Whoever wrote it was naive enough to have not considered handwriting analysis would even be used to confirm it.

Or this person was not naive and knew the poem would not be analysed.

There was no criminal investigation done whatsoever. The police did not because the death happened at a Naval hospital and the Navy did not for reasons unknown. The Willcutts committee were all medical men so they missed a lot of good opportunities to get to the truth when examining the witnesses for example.

I think a police investigation would have uncovered much more and if that were the case the death of JVF might have been explained long ago. But maybe a thorough criminal investigation was not in the best interest of certain people.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

There was no criminal investigation done whatsoever. The police did not because the death happened at a Naval hospital and the Navy did not for reasons unknown. The Willcutts committee were all medical men so they missed a lot of good opportunities to get to the truth when examining the witnesses for example.

In fact, this "investigation" was handled the same way the JFK assassination "investigation" was handled. Evidence was ignored, destroyed or hidden, because they did not want the truth to come out.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

May 22nd 1949 might be when I was around and saw James V. Forrestal
on television, if television was around at that time and I think it was.
Or it was a TV documentary I saw an interview.

Now days I think one reason for eliminating Forrestal is like the
deaths of energy scientists like Gray and Meyers.

Forrestal had to know energy secrets as well as the saucer project
from Germany to New Mexico in 1945.

Dulles was kicking back the defense budget to Forrestal to increase
it, so now we know why.

Forrestal had a TV interview about his retirement and book he
was to write. The interviewer asked about telling about aliens in
his memoir and Forrestal thought the guy was wigged out and
said negative, no aliens in my lifetime.

Forrestal got a bad case of writers cramp going with not telling about
aliens according to the Illuminati in charge of terrestrial communication.

That really did in Forrestal.
Normally considered thrown from a building window to his death.

So, don't mess with the Illuminati.
And stay far away from free energy devices.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Apparently Forrestal's special assistent Marx Leva also didn't notice he was severely depressed and more inportantly, extremely suicidal.

HESS: What do you recall about the unfortunate mental breakdown that overtook Mr. Forrestal?

LEVA: Well, I may have been in the position of not being able to see the forest for the trees because I was seeing him six, eight, ten, twelve times a day and both in and out of the office. A lot of his friends have said since his death, "Oh, we saw it coming," and, "We knew this and we knew that." The only thing that I knew was that he was terribly tired, terribly overworked, spending frequently literally sixteen hours and eighteen hours a day trying to administer an impossible mechanism, worrying about the fact that a lot of it was of his own creation. I knew that he was tired, I begged him to take time off. I'm sure that others begged him to take time off. I just thought he was terribly tired and he ought to take time off.

After James Forrestal was asked by Stuart Symington to accompany him back to the Pentagon after the ceremony Marx Leva suddenly noticed something was very wrong. Symington later denied the meeting between him and Forrestal took place. A blatant lie it would seem.

My further recollection at that time is that Stuart Symington said to me, "Marx, old fellow, would you mind if I rode back to the Pentagon with Jim; there's something I want to talk to him about." I don't know what it was. I said, "Sure."

So, I rode back with Royall because Forrestal and I had driven over together. When I got back to the Pentagon I went back to my office. Forrestal had been given an office down from the Secretary of Defense a little, next door to mine. So I stuck my head in--it was next door to my office--and he was sitting there just like this with his hat on his head, just gazing. And I went in and I said, "Mr. Secretary, is there anything I can do for you?"

He was almost in a coma really. That was when I first knew and that was when I first got scared. So I said, "Do you feel faint?" I don't remember what I said.

He said, "No, no, I want to go home."

So, he got up and headed for the door and I said, "Where are you going?"

He said, "I'm going for my car." Well, he didn't have a car.

So, I ran like hell.

www.trumanlibrary.org...

It appears Stuart Symington said or did something to James Forrestal that deeply shook him to the point he was starting to become delusional.

Unfortunately we may never find out what happened during the ride back to the Pentagon.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Google of: Stuart Symington Forrestal

The Death of James ForrestalThroughout 1948, Forrestal locked horns with Air Force Secretary Stuart Symington over defense spending. Truman demanded an impossibly balanced budget, ...
keyholepublishing.com/Death%20of%20James%20Forrestal.htm - 28k - Cached - Similar pages

the link:
keyholepublishing.com...

One of the photo captions:
[9/18/47: Stuart Symington sworn in as the nation's first Secretary of the Air Force.
Forrestal looks distracted.]

The Air Force most likely had to fend off the UFO craze.
Forrestal most likely knew the saucer was the ultimate aircraft
as Bill Lyne later thought in the 50s but never got out of 'development'
and into the Air Force.

For the anti Tesla Conspiracy theories the saucer is in the Illuminati
Force and for others the saucer UFO is in the Alien Force and still
others in the Dimensional Force and perhaps in many other theories.

ED: I just happen to recall an interesting event in the 50s.
Yes, there was a lot to do but around this time there was the first
missile gap or air plane gap sorta speak. The US government,
Air Force and Illuminati dropped the ball again or was there something
else spelling out conspiracy. It is possible that an airplane designer
was refused by Congress or some snafu that sent the designer
selling his designs to Russia. Then one fateful day the three
different Russian planes landed in Minnesota. The Bear, Bison and
Muskrat all flew above the missile defense system or was suspected
to be able to do so.

One never hears much about these Russian planes I fear due to
the conspiracy involved or if Symington would even consider relating
such a story. Like Torre talking about A- Fraud, bad Karma is always
avoided

[edit on 2/5/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
I was already familiar with the JV Forrestal case after reading about it many years back. The evidence seems to point to foul play involved in this case. Thank you for a great thread. Great information for those not familiar with the case or if you need a refresher.

S&F

Going to correct the sentence for you if you don't mind. "The evidence seems to point to foul play involved in this case." Replace foul play with Murder.

From what I've read, It's how he was placed at the top floor of the hospital, his death, and what the CIA took from his room, as well as all, or parts of his medical records that became highly classified (Correct me if I'm wrong) during the investigation of his suic**CoughMURDERCough**. It was expected of those that wanted him dead, to accept their claims that Forrestal was "Mentally Unstable or Ill" and that he committed suicide. But of course, the press accepted the "Suicide Story" even as the Investigation into Forrestal's death was Nowhere Close to a Small Fraction of a "Half Assed-Investigation".

But just take a look at today's news! Wow. Just now announcing that the Government can actually have a or any American Citizen Assassinated at the Governments own discretion. They can arrest, jail someone or (Make One Disappear) under (If I can recall) False Charges and Without a Hearing. There's only one thing they failed to mention, "Under what purposes for the Assassination of an Individual" besides this Terrorism BS as it always is nowadays in this "Generation".

I knew it all along and it's been said for g****** 63 years now that this sort of s*** is going on. Hell. Nobody listened. Thought we were crazy. Thought we were, "Loony" in the head. Well, I suppose this "Assassination issue" can account for some of the people that were suicided. With disclosure coming along, I better hurry up and order a bullhorn and dedicate at least one day out of every week to drive past specific houses in town saying, "Mad much that denied the truth? Mad much that I get to ridicule you now? Mad much because your religion crumbles beneath you? Should have thought long and hard before ridiculing and ruining the lives of families telling the truth. Never thought it the train you were on would come back to bite you in the ass, or smash your car next time round the track.

Man oh man, isn't that just a B%$^#!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
His suicide was orchestrated by his psychiatrist ! Both the Psychiatrist of James Forrestal and the USN Surgeon General decided to eliminate him when it was time to start the Cold War on orders from Churchill.

James Forrestal being an american patriot did not want to create a cold war, so he was brought through various trick into a condition of stress disorder, and he thought he would be cured by the USN psychiatrist. Obviously psychiatry reveals its face for what it really always was. An imperialist arm of the British intelligence services, designed to take out their enemies, by making them believe they are crazy or they have some mental illness !

Of course such mental illnesses never existed and in reality nobody was ever "cured" by psychiatrists. They were deceived by psychiatrists, who then deemed the person was deceived enough to buy into the British imperialist lies, otherwise if it became impossible for the British to deceive someone they would torture him with medicines and electroshock, until the subject is driven to suicide.

Queen Elizabeth likes this stuff very much. She receives weekly reports from MI6 in regard.

That's what mental hospitals used to do ! Torture until the lie is truly believed.
Unfortunately for the EU, UK and NATO this trick has now failed and has been failing for more than 20 years.

Der Untergang des Abedlandes ... will coincide with the end of "mental illness" How cute

edit on 16-10-2018 by Flanker86 because: c

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join