It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli atrocities on youtube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Look at what they are doing to the civilians!!! And bravo to the Hamas fighters shooting back at the Apache helo. The civilians nearby should stand together with Hamas to show their support.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
And bravo to the Hamas fighters shooting back at the Apache helo.

You must be sick in the head if you think this.
Hamas are an internationally recognized terrorist organization and you are saying bravo?
I wonder if you might be supporting terrorism here?
And if so wouldn't that be illegal?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Wow. I somehow missed the atrocities that were implied in the headline of this thread.

I did see civilians.

And I did see civilians that were armed, which made them not civilians.

I saw them shoot, and then run into a crowd of true civilians. Could this be an explanation of all these reported civilian deaths?

Just non-uniformed combatants?

And if I was one of those yahoos hanging out on the street, and three or four guys opened up with AK's, and then ran to hide within the group, I'd be pissed!

And the reactions of these folks when one is found wounded. Their response makes a Chinese fire drill seem like a well-oiled machine.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This was a David v goliath ...there is no getting away from it. Israel needs to be brought to justice.
*snip*

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BorgHoffen

If Hamas was a terrorist group, they be bombing buses, instead they are attacking an Apache helo!!! Explain that!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Look at what they are doing to the civilians!!! And bravo to the Hamas fighters shooting back at the Apache helo. The civilians nearby should stand together with Hamas to show their support.

The civilians are standing with Hamas. It's called a "human shield".

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The reason Hamas is not still bombing buses and sending suicide bombers into markets, restaurants, and public places is that Israel walled off those murderous jerks.

It's gotta be a real bitch to be a wannabe suicide bomber, stroking your explosive vest every night, and you have no way to get to the innocents you intend to blow up!

Keep polishing those blasting caps. You may make momma real proud yet!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Thanks dooper it seems you are the only one making sense on this thread...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Ahem

kindly stay ON topic and Cease the personal attacks

Thanks

new topics

top topics

join