It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cryokineses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
[edit on 28-1-2009 by king blue]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Perhaps , a freezer will help things move along quicker.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
What? The control of ice? This is rediculous, the reasons the sites don't give you the information you want is because this is something that doesn't exist.

Not to mention even if it does exist, your blood would freeze and you would die.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
really go
to this site.pyroar.tripod.com...
then go to the side and look for cryokineses

[edit on 28-1-2009 by king blue]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by king blue
They are elements correct.Well i need some help i need to master cyrokineses every web i go to it is infomation I do not need.All I whant to do is learn cryokineses.But I can not find out how to do cryokineses.If you know how to do cryokineses please post please

If people knew they would be posting by now.
The fact is its not possible. You've been reading too many little kid forums and people starving attention will say they have the ability just to make them selves feel 'cool' or 'special'. Try learning another language or something productive instead..

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
haha avail that was just boring.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Fine i will do it just to make you happy.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
You have a better chance of crapping your pants than you do forming ice out of your hands.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by avail]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I suspect you are young and confused. I have read this site and it does not even begin to explain how to even maintain or manipulate your Qi.

Your life energy or Qi is part of your chakra points, it is the flow of energy that connects your body and mind. If you cannot manipulate or even feel this flow of energy, what makes you think you can manipulate and outside element such as water or air?

The fact that this site describes an energy force as "Bikku Bang Ball" creams nonsense to me.

I feel it is important to learn how to harmonize the energy in your body. It's another thing to see something on a cartoon or movie and think that it is fact.

new topics

top topics

join