It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood, 2012, Deep Impact, Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Well you may have guessed although by the title but I've just watched the film "Deep Impact" again and in the great tradition of Hollywood pre warnings, we have a black president on the verge of world destruction spends billions and initiates martial law.

It's a nice story and fits in well with 2012 and the arrival of a space based threat to the earth that forces the black president at the time to hide billions/trillions in spending while they build a secret arc and initiate martial law to keep the order when the secret comes out. I thought I'd just remind you lot of it since is seems to have all the great conspiracies rolled into one.

Who knows.. it may just happen..

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yes. And also in the movie The Fifth Element, where a "death planet" called "Nibiru" comes to destroy earth. Oh yea, did I mention the president was "black"?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I believe in my life time I will see a meteor strike earth that will do some major damage..

I'd like to see one crash into the desert or something!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I hope you know, that there is also a movie called "2012". Very fitting.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
Yes. And also in the movie The Fifth Element, where a "death planet" called "Nibiru" comes to destroy earth. Oh yea, did I mention the president was "black"?

Actually, thats not true. The planet was referred to as "The Great Evil".

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Cool films, Although I do like to reflect back on the billions of dollars in the film that go "missing" to pay for the secret bases to keep the elite safe. Although it's obvious th billions that are currently going missing are off into the elite bankers pockets it's a humbling thought that it could at least be a possibility.

I don't really see human populous deduction necessarily as a bad thing, we are grossly out of whack when it comes to issues of mother nature IMO, of course any plans of depopulation should not include moi that is a definate, but apart from the suffering and death it would cause I wholeheartedly support the guide stone message.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Can't wait for this to be released, should be a good film, although for all the apocalypse films out there non ever seem to come to pass.

join