It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Assure You The Orca (The Orcus), the Son of Orca Are Real

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Hello warrenb,
The best thing I can suggest is follow the links from the OP. There are 3 documents which are not that extensive and they would explain much better than I ever could.

But I will attempt to give you my opinion.

This picture is one image that was captured just before Lasco was shut down showing two objects one of which was dubbed the Orca. As you can see from the image the two objects appear to show their plasma tails.

This is a pretty lively image which seem to me to show plasma tails of some sort. there are many so I think they are multiple tails coming from the two objects that were in the previous picture.

This image shows something which I don't know. I have seen something like this before and I think I know where to find it but I will get back to the thread later with that. I have a slow conection and it takes forever to do stuff.

I don't want to put myself in the experts chair so what I have typed is just my OHO. I would love if some of the ATS picture experts would find these pictures and help put these images down as anomolies in the Lasco camera's. It would seem to me from the information the Millenium group put together that these objects were real and in orbit and that they were able to predict their next appearence and predict the next Lasco shutdown at the time. There would seem to me to be clear evidence of a NASA cover-up here at the time.

Thanks for your input

daz__

<< 1   >>

join