It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origin of NWO Theory?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
In the OARP thread, there is a vast assortment of leads and possible links to the group.

One of the goals in the project is to discover how they influenced societies past.
This obviously leads to money, and those who had nations worth. Page seven has a link which contains a document which I'll quote this next bit from;

Some historians contend that by 1850, the House of Rothschild had more wealth than the combined monarchies of Europe.

Pg 5

Going by reports as these, one can see where a global minded ownership could come into play. With finances like that one could invest in nations and the idea of owning governments is easy enough.

The Founding Fathers warned of "influences" and "power" of a country being threatened, and losses to the people.

Another angle has the roots possibly going back before organized banking, with possible control through corrupt religious groups. To this day there are entire nations ruled by religion. The most prominent of such is the Catholic Church with it's questionable history.

How ever from what I've gone over in the last years, the challenges of finding the origins remains as difficult as before. Looking at what we define as the NWO, and going by what certain people have said in the public media, we only have those leads to go by.

One can see though, that this questionable presence of control, ties into our past. We were forewarned about it, instructed to be vigilant against it, and only have a puzzle to identify it.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
what I actually think has been happening ,is a continued evolution of population control by Elites throughout time .

Not that I think it has been NWO from the beginning like we have it now ,but each of their failures and mistakes gets learned and passed from scion to scion. so they rise from their own ashes again again.

They will screw their own pooch again this time too,because their failure is built into their works, eventually we will just hate them so much that they will loose all influence

it isn't them I care about so much but us ,why do we fall for this crap everytime the cycle renews itself?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I posted this is another thread but it truly belongs here in a response to your post. It is:

The founder of the Rothschild dynasty, Mayer Amschel Bauer, told the secret of controlling the government of a nation over 200 years ago. He said, "Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation and I care not who makes its laws." Get the picture? Your freedom hinges first on the nation's banks and money system. Freedom is connected with Debt Elimination for each individual. Not only does this end personal debt, it places the people first in line as creditors to the National Debt ahead of the banks. They don't wish for you to know this.

Now this is quite a revealing piece of information. It still does not answer the root question. It is part of the answer for sure but not the actual answer. The origin or the need for such a plan to exist in the first place. In pondering this I am always bought way back like in my previous post. And it raises other alarming questions related to the root question. Who were these people anyway? Were they even human? Is the ultimate scheme evil or good? Better to work toward one question at a time but it sure does cause me to have a scatter brain.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Quite a few years ago, I received two books for Christmas (opps! The Holiday's) from the "kook" in the family - my Dad's cousin. He had received an economics degree from Harvard and his classmates were the sons and grandsons of the ruling elite so he's known some of what was going on starting in the 1930's. This NWO has been going on for quite a while!!!

Anyways as he handed them to me he said "I'm warning you, if you read these books, just remember there is no way back to your life of ignorance." He was right about that!!!

The 2 were "Secrets Of The Federal Reserve" and "The World Order", both books by Eustice Mullins. Both are available on-line at no charge. May I suggest that those interested in possible origins of the NWO, spend some time digesting their contents.

A few years ago, Ron Paul stated that he keeps a copy of each on his desk and read from them frequently.

Eustice Mullins has well researched his material and I consider these 2 of the best books concerning the NWO. His writings should be at the top of everyones list. Many here on ATS will agree.

Check them out - they're free.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

I will check 'em out Oldnslo!

thanks for the tip ! If this goes as usual I'll read a few pages and get so mad ,I'll have to put them down for my sanity's sake

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

Awesome stuff Oldenslo. This stuff, of what I've briefly gone through, is amazing and damn near heart stopping. I still want to go through and link some of my ideas with facts from the pages. From what I believe I understand, again I am going to get into this material further, this stuff is a by-product of the real agenda of the origin itself. So we clearly see in this stuff that the monetary system is controlled by individuals who have countless other individuals who have pledged allegiance to them. And will with no mercy see to their masters affairs. What I am trying to get across is that the whole money system is a big part of the vehicle that lubricates the wheels of something even bigger. So in my minds eye the money is already controlled and that's a fact. I want to see who it is that developed the systems and why. Again, I am going back even further. I hope I am making sense in what I am trying to convey. I'll see if I can make it any clearer.

1. Long ago there were people that were put in charge of figuring out a new societies ills because they had all the answers. These people were elevated to god status because of something they could make people around them accomplish and make the massess feel safe and good about themselves.

2. These god status people initiated a monetary system for the massess to keep them controlled. Well behaved.

3. These god status people then implimented scientific advancement/education toward what end? Was it to make society better and improve the lives of their subjects? Or was it because they were working toward something.

I may be wrong by driving in this direction but who knows. The question was the origin of the nwo theory. We all but know for a fact there is an ongoing agenda. The monetary system is but a part of a bigger answer, to me anyway. Think of how far the human race has come. We are on the verge of the unifying theory of everything. We have computers capable of comprehending and analyzing all of the required data to accomplish this task. Again I want to post something that I posted in another thread because somehow I keep coming around to the same thought process on both.

"An intellect which at a certain moment would know all forces that set nature in motion, and all positions of all items of which nature is composed, if this intellect were also vast enough to submit these data to analysis, it would embrace in a single formula the movements of the greatest bodies of the universe and those of the tiniest atom; for such an intellect nothing would be uncertain and the future just like the past would be present before its eyes.
en.wikipedia.org..."

I can almost see us driven to accomplish more and more. The closer we get the clearer the agenda becomes. Have we been driven to discover greater and greater things to appease someone or something elses need for knowlege? The one world government thing is a given as well. It is part of the agenda. It happened at one time as recorded in the Bible.

Genesis 11:6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

I do not. Again I repeat I do not want to get into the validity of the Bible with anyone. I am using this as an example of when all people unified. I find it extremely amazing that it is quoted that when they were unified God said that nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Think about that for a moment. Whatever your imagination can concieve you will be able to bring about. So I hope I have made my point clear and not bought more confusion to the subject. Which is the origin of the nwo.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Alright, I've come to a conclusion in my mind. This is my own answer to what the origin of the nwo theory is. This is after finding much evidence of said plan. The origin or beginning of the whole mess has to be ancient. At least to me. I mean we can find all sorts of information on the monetary system, the push for one world government etc. The question that is posed leads me to the very start of the theory itself. You can take this and keep it in the back of your mind as possible or dismiss it altogether. Either way it is ok with me and I have had fun delving into the matter. My explanation forces me to use as proof the Bible. This does not mean I want to get into the debate about religion and what not because there are places for that in the forum. And this isn't the place. So let me use that reference and you can take it for what it is worth.

As I said before I believe this goes way back. When people were just starting to gather into groups and looking for leadership to answer the questions that they could not answer and to solve the problems that they could not solve. We can look in the Bible and find that the devil and a third of the angels were cast to earth. When? Who knows but a long time ago. I believe that these beings took up the leadership positions for these groups and began their programs. What are the programs that would take so long to achieve? Advancing human kind while keeping us from the truth of our creator. Why? Payback. It may seem simplistic and easily overlooked but do the research. It makes sense. Why do we keep searching for the theory of everything. Why would we create computers capable of trillions of calculations per second. What is the real root of happiness? Is it in our technological leaps and bounds? Or is it something else. The monetary system which has us chasing our tail until we end up in a grave not sure what it was all about. Forgetting what it was that we really wanted. There is a better way. I'm sure of that. The people who are advancing the nwo are being led by something far more sinister than we can imagine.

This is my final answer on the topic at hand.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Wow! Jackflap's smart. I checked this thread out, because, being new here (I freely admit, it was the search for religous truths that I got linked to this site...regardless) I keep reading references to the evil societies that are conspiring against us...but, I wondered to what end.
So I thought I would start with this thread to begin my education. I really like your take on it Jack, I can see how it would make perfect sense, as the global comunity increases in knowledge and if we thought we knew everthing, then we would have no need for God, and Satan's purpose fulfilled. Good thing this information will be used for selfish purposes, so the only one that can save us from ourselves will be God, I know, off topic. But thanks for the education!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
"What if...?" statement that just grew out of proportion.

What if it's real here are some other refereances to the " NWO "
It seems no matter where and how it has started the cats out of the bag and everyone is talking about it right out in the open. Also Check out my profile I have tons of NWO posts.

Here is Kennedy warning about Secret governments

Kissinger calls on Obama to create a New World Order

Bill Clinton selling the NWO

Listen closely he mentions the NWO

Mexican President FOX talking about the North American Union
skip ahead to 5:00

Wake Up Call - History of the New World Order Documentary

Google Video Link

[edit on 14-2-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

[edit on 14-2-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The New World Order has been written about in a conspiratorial manner since the 1970s, and gained prominence with books written by the likes of Bill Cooper and David Icke.

The proof behind the NWO is not pictures, but rather connecting relevant facts. Intriguingly, most of Cooper and Icke's predictions have come true.

For example, in June 2001, Cooper made an announcement on his shortwave radio program that he believes a huge staged terror attack will occur on US soil in the following months. What's more is that he specifically said that Osama Bin Ladin was going to be the patsy. JUNE 2001! I actually have the recording of this broadcast. His reasoning behind this is that Osama, who was a "most wanted" criminal at the time, had been interviewed on CNN or something like that, and is being broadcast on TV. How come all the resources of the US gov can't find him, but a news crew can? Because the gov isn't looking for him, but looking to use him.

On 9/11/01 he made an announcement that there will be laws passed to take away our rights.

Then in November 2001, he's shot dead in his yard by police.

edit--

Oh yeah, he also spent a lot of time warning about the economic collapse back in the 90s.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

I never knew this information. I am going to investigate further. Thank you for sharing that. I have come to a conclusion as to what is behind the origin of the nwo theory. What is yours? If you want to share it of course.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
What I am wondering is this conspiracy real or are we getting too paranoid.

They are actually puttin it into place as you typed this thread.. it really really sucks.. but it is happening. I spent some free time over the passed few days collecting info and transcribing a meeting help by Gordon Brown .... www.abovetopsecret.com... You wont find the answers to where it started... but youwill get your answer of whether "we are too getting too paranoid" .. it actually seems that we are all taking this way to well. Like people have been screaming about the NWO at the top of their lungs for so long.. and now that its happening... we're just like.. "ya thats old news" .. but there still may be a way to stop it.. just need to figure that out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join