It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origin of NWO Theory?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I will admit I'm not a follower of the NWO theories, but something that's been bothering me is where did it start. Sure we have books like 1984 and Brave New World, but what is the original documentable evidence that there is a shadow organization that is running the world. I mean with UFO conspiracies there are at least photos that these things exist, but with the NWO theories all I ever really see are people interpreting what people say as proof for the theory or pointing to documents whose legitimacy is in question. So, it just makes me wonder was there something more concrete that spawned this theory or could it simply be that someone made some casual "What if...?" statement that just grew out of proportion.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well i find H.G Wells pamphlet a little disturbing. Though i also consider majority of conspiracy theories surrounding NWO as a noise hiding the real picture, that is probably not that scary though still dangerous to current national/individual values.
www.scribd.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Darn good question.

I wish I had a definitive answer.

I was first exposed to the "NWO" theory via xeroxed leaflets that some of the kids from a local church started passing around my school when I was a sophmore in 1990.

Basically, it was a "call to arms" against companies whose logos had symbolism that was supposed to harken in the Satanic Rule of the Illuminati, or NWO. These leaflets were basically encouraging all good Christians to boycott goods and services from various companies based on this "incriminating symbolism".

That was some time ago, and since then I've seen and been exposed to more and more theories on the NWO - from the banker conglomerates, to the aristocracy, to the "world elite" so on and so forth...

This is quite a conundrum. Seeing as how I'm still somewhat of a youth at 34, I'd hate to put forth the presupposition that I know the definitive origins of the NWO theory. I clearly don't have a clue.

That being said - I'm definitely looking forward to what some of the on-site scholars on this subject have to say about this issue.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I think it's when Bush sr. talked about the NWO.

He said that they would try and when they succeed ... I can't remember the rest but it's in a video on YT.

I'll see if I can find it.

Edit:
I found it

[edit on 28-1-2009 by danielsil18]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Well... I'll tell you what proof convinced me.

I mean after you watch that, I think it's pretty clear what the NWO is.

The United Nations becomes the One World Government.

kinda ironic that this was delivered in a speech on 9-11-1991

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

"No war of classes, no hostility to existing wealth, no wanton or unjust violation of the rights of property, but a constant disposition to ameliorate the condition of the classes least favored by fortune." --MAZZINI.

en.wikipedia.org...

with that quote that we are introduced in a book called PHILIP DRU: ADMINISTRATOR by Edward Mandell House

en.wikipedia.org...:_Administrator

www.gutenberg.org...

Download and read it, interesting book.

I think the NWO concept came around this time when the ruling class of America realised they could take control, just like for example the nukes are just a NWO tool to keep the world hostage.

I would almost think that 1984 is their source of inspiration.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This idea intrigues me and you can find a ton of research material on the subject. I'll quote one that I found very interesting and hope this hasn't been posted before.

The sheer magnitude and complex web of deceit surrounding the individuals and organizations involved in this conspiracy is mind boggling, even for the most astute among us. Most people react with disbelief and skepticism towards the topic, unaware that they have been conditioned (brainwashed) to react with skepticism by institutional and media influences that were created by the Mother of All mind control organizations: The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations in London. Author and de-programmer Fritz Springmeier (The Top 13 Illuminati Bloodlines ) says that most people have built in "slides" that short circuit the mind's critical examination process when it comes to certain sensitive topics. "Slides", Springmeier reports, is a CIA term for a conditioned type of response which dead ends a person's thinking and terminates debate or examination of the topic at hand. For example, the mention of the word "conspiracy" often solicits a slide response with many people. (Springmeier has co-authored three books on trauma-based programming which detail how the Illuminati employs highly tuned and extrememly sophisticated Mind Control (MC) training programs that begin the programming process while the intended victim is still within the womb. Mind Control is a much greater problem than most people realize. According to Cisco Wheeler, a former Illuminati mind control programmer, there are 10 million people who have been programmed as mind controlled slaves using trauma-based MC programs with names like Monarch and MK Ultra. The newer, non-trauma, electronic means of MC programming that grew out of the Montauk Project, may include millions more. Al Bielek, who played a principle role in the development of the Montauk Project, said that there likely 10 million victims of Montauk style mind control programming worldwide, the majority located in the USA. He also said that there are covert Montauk Programming 'Centers' in every major city in the U.S. )

What most Americans believe to be "Public Opinion" is in reality carefully crafted and scripted propaganda designed to elicit a desired behavioral response from the public. Public opinion polls are really taken with the intent of gauging the public's acceptance of the Illuminati's planned programs. A strong showing in the polls tells the Illuminati that the programing is "taking", while a poor showing tells the NWO manipulators that they have to recast or "tweak" the programming until the desired response is achieved. While the thrust and content of the propaganda is decided at Tavistock, implementation of the propaganda is executed in the United States by well over 200 'think tanks' such as the Rand Corporation and the Brookings Institute which are overseen and directed by the top NWO mind control organization in the United States, the Stanford Research Institute (SRI) in Menlo Park, California.

I hope I am not off subject in what I've posted. The proof or concrete evidence for such a conspiracy is very illusive. What would we do if we really hammered out the existance of such a plot? Would we hope to change our future or reorganize our societies so as to avoid such a plan? Really cool topic. I do want to follow this one.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by danielsil18
Edit:
I found it

That's probably where it started.

I had always wondered the same thing. Where did the NWO conspiracy start?
And it obviously started with that speech.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Alright my first post on this was probably off a bit. I found some really interesting stuff. Check out a sample.

A CHRONOLOGICAL HISTORY OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER

In 1913, prior to the passage of the Federal Reserve Act President Wilson's The New Freedom was published, in which he revealed:

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U. S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

On November 21, 1933, President Franklin Roosevelt wrote a letter to Col. Edward Mandell House, President Woodrow Wilson's close advisor:

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson... "

That there is such a thing as a cabal of power brokers who control government behind the scenes has been detailed several times in this century by credible sources. Professor Carroll Quigley was Bill Clinton's mentor at Georgetown University. President Clinton has publicly paid homage to the influence Professor Quigley had on his life. In Quigley's magnum opus Tragedy and Hope (1966), he states:

"There does exist and has existed for a generation, an international ... network which operates, to some extent, in the way the radical right believes the Communists act. In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists, or any other groups and frequently does so. I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960s, to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments. I have objected, both in the past and recently, to a few of its policies... but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known."

I'll provide the link for where I found it if you are interested. I thought of something though as I looked up some stuff. If the organization has its hands in everything and are as persuasive as people charge then surely they had their hands in the development of the internet. Information can be changed and that information can be verified to be true by changing the information for where you get it and so on. So as to alter even historical information. I may be way to freaked out, which I probably am. I gotta stop taking this stuff too seriously. Anyway here is the link hope it helps.

www.constitution.org...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I'm sure it was this gentelman, he pulled the theory from this box!

[edit on 29-1-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
George Bush Senior made a reference to a NWO, same with many other presidents, and what I've recently found most highly disturbing is the following. And I'm being literal.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
That is a disturbing video. What I am wondering is this conspiracy real or are we getting too paranoid. The stuff I posted above was all real quotes and stuff from like 1913 and it does seem as though there is a real nwo agenda. The problem with coming to this realization is that it is so entrenched now that you wouldn't be able to do anything about it anyway. So the people responsible for bringing about the nwo have done what they set out to do. Where does that leave the people who had no idea? I guess feelings of being used and not being very significant in the grand scheme of things come to the forefront. I don't know where to take it beyond that. I guess they could have kept us better informed throughout the whole mess. Who knows. I could look this stuff up all week and come up with tons of information on it but to what end? There is definately a question that has to be asked or something that would afford satisfaction but I do not know what that could be. I could be absorbing low frequency electrical signals in my cranium from these people to keep me from finding out what it is I really want to know but I cant prove it. Certainly is intriguing and I guess fun to dig into though.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
What no more suggestions, questions, remarks. Your just going to let it end like that? Come on a little help here. Its a great topic I just don't know where to take it at this point. I know there are more NWO theorists with more info. We could expose wickedness in high places like its never been done before. I just need to turn off my faraday cage for a while and get new info.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This is a concept that grew from another thread I was dwelling on. We are pretty darn close to all but knowing that there is definately a NWO agenda. The facts are out there you just have to find them. The question for this thread was where did it begin? What if the agenda has been set in motion from long ago to work the human race toward a solution to a problem that was insurmountable to generations past. We are now close to the solution as the evidence of this agenda comes more and more to light.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The concept of an NWO largely lies with Orson Wells' and his vision of 1984, Aldous Huxley with 'Brave New World' and George Lucas with THX 1138. The concept and theory largely rose of those famouse examples of Dystopian Science Fiction. In depicting dystopian themes, people hit upon the idea of being totally controlled by an organization and/or regime because the fundamental idea behind Dystopian Science Fiction was the basis of having no freedom or civil liberties or even having the ability to think for yourself being stripped away, something Orson Well's explored in the book 1984 with 'thought crime'.

Now, none of those example is how the vision of a New World Order began, for that was started by Bevarian Illuminites, but the theory and notion of the NWO as we know it now was indeed coined by these authors and filmmakers.
[edit on 31-1-2009 by James Random]

[edit on 31-1-2009 by James Random]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
well I recently ,had a chance to look through The Creature from Jekyll Island

about the origins of the Federal Reserve,wouldn't this whole thing have started then? With FD R? I think I don't know where to look for it, that he mentioned a NWO?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I believe the myth of the NWO started a lot earlier than anyone has posted so far. Sometime around 1782.

The phrase Novus ordo seclorum (Latin for "New Order of the Ages") appears on the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States, first designed in 1782 and printed on the back of the American dollar bill since 1935. The phrase also appears on the coat of arms of the Yale School of Management, Yale University's business school. The phrase is often mistranslated as "New World Order," but the Latin for that phrase would be Novus Ordo Mundi.

But the term Novus ordo seclorum was first coined between roughly 44 and 38 BC by Latin poet Virgil in The Eclogues.

So,this is where I feel the whole NWO/Illuminati rubbish began.
A misinterpretation of the great seal of the United states.

Edit to add sources:
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

yeah I can buy that, coopted by some greedy plutocrats, who turned it into their own Capitalist manifest destiny,any means justifies the end and all that

Good one!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
"So,this is where I feel the whole NWO/Illuminati rubbish began.
A misinterpretation of the great seal of the United states. "

Sorry I don't know how to use the quote thing as of yet so I copied and pasted a part of your post above. I dwealt on that for a while and It had me perplexed. I mean the whole pyramid with a menacing eye and all. I know I have seen history channel stuff and they explained how we came about having the symbols on our currency that we do. I can buy all that but my thoughts kept going back and even further. I almost hastily posted something last night but I thought I had better wait and really chomp at the bit so to speak. The idea that I am going to pose has many implications, and it is just one, and for the most part is probably not even the right one. Then again who really knows and how can you be sure that what you are about to reveal is the actual truth? Try to tolerate my thought process as this is the only way I can get my point across.

As I said my thoughts kept going back further. I pictured myself as someone who was existing along the nile river and living through that rescource. Human nature tells me there is safety in numbers so the groups of others that saw the benefit of how I was living and decided to join was fine with me. Soon enough I saw the benefit of helping the others as others would help me. Relationships and freindships were born as were families and through time our ranks had swollen significantly. Soon though we saw a need for rules to be made so that everyone could maintain a level of happiness. Someone had to make the rules. Alot of people had alot of ideas on how to make everything work in everyones favor, but there were always disagreements. Nothing seemed to be working and people were fighting. It seemed as though the little utopia I had loved for so long would be lost to a swiriling mass of angry people. And along came this man (I will refer to him properly later) who had all the answers to our most diffucult problems. He soothed peoples tensions and explained how our resources could be managed so as to please everyone. Not only would everyone get what they needed but we now saw that we had more then enough for everyone and could even trade our surplus with other groups of people from all over. We couldn't be happier. This great individual soon created a program by which we could get what was needed through an ingenious system of exchange. I cannot elaborate but it worked very well and our group of people were given a name. And we became very powerful in the world. Soon our people realized that this man was no man at all. How could someone bring such happiness and contentment were it not from the gods. Our people must show respect and reverance for this god-man. Through his divine direction we built structures that would ensure his and beings such as him immortality.

"When Egypt was first unified around 3000 BC under a Pharaoh from Upper Egypt (the south), the Pharaohs quickly came to have a great deal of power over their subjects. Their capital was at Memphis.
www.historyforkids.org..."

Now lets think. The pharaohs took control of a people and began advancing their scientific fields (astronomy, math, etc) working toward something. All the while appeasing the masses through creature comforts. Not to get into a theological/religous battle but, God himself saw to the destruction of Egypt and it all came crumbling down.

Fast forward to 1782 and a coded message is scribbled on one of the most powerful economic tools ever created. It consists of a pyramid with an ominous looking eye on top. Very subtley it says "I am alive and well, my work continues and I will complete my task."

Keep in mind. Other powerful nations arose during this time. More god-like leaders bringing peace and working their subjects toward something. More often then not in conflict with other nations. Can you see clearly?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
this has good info time line

its all about the alchemists/magicians/templar/illuminatti/atlanteians

www.heart7.net...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join