It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brits to Open UFO Files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Brits to Open UFO Files

www.foxnews.com

Top British Politician Vows to Open Secret UFO Files

British Conservative Party leader David Cameron vowed Tuesday that if he were to be elected Prime Minister, he would bring an end to the era of government secrecy over UFOs and extraterrestrial activity.

Speaking at one of his "Cameron Direct" public meetings, Cameron pledged that a Tory government would be "entirely open and frank" in sharing any information about alien life forms.

At the meeting in Tynemouth, northeast England, he was questioned about a string of recent mysterious incidents.

"I have no idea if there is intelligent life out there," he replied. "I do believe in freedom of information and openness and this question has been asked from time to time, and I think we should be as open and clear as
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I would be very interested in seeing what the records show in England. Perhaps the US will give more official disclosure after the Brits lead the way.

Who knows, maybe there are some British ufo aces out there.

If this man is elected, there is an excellent chance that we will find out something. He pledges openness, but then we have all heard that before.

When I was a young man in the service, I tracked an object moving on radar at speeds over 5000 mph, faster than any known aircraft at the time. It was my job to observe these things.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
I would be very interested in seeing what the records show in England. Perhaps the US will give more official disclosure after the Brits lead the way.

Have a look at these. All of the government information is being released here, the national archives www.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

Whether or not this is the whole truth or not I have no idea but it is said to be complete in around a year or so. Some of them are heavy going but well worth a look

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This topic is already posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your comments there.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join