It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Financial Crisis Represents ‘Difficult Birth-Pangs of a New Global Order’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
LONDON — Prime Minister Gordon Brown said Monday the financial crisis must not be an excuse to retreat into protectionism and instead be viewed as the "difficult birth-pangs of a new global order".

In a speech, he will urge countries to avoid "muddling through as pessimists" and "make the necessary adjustment to a better future and setting the new rules for this new global order", according to his office.

www.blacklistednews.com...

Seems to be the Order of the day

Zindo

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
ya a new order of Tracking and Tagging EVERYTHING and everyone!!!

RFID, look it up research it

the new global order = global slavery

these leaders are total idiots, we know they CAUSED this crisis on purpose already, like im gonna accept their BS solution to their own fake crisis

i cant believe the NWO hires inbred idiots lol

its really quite breathtaking

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
By the same folks that had to change GW to CC. They choose to make it NEW GLOBAL, rather than NEW WORLD ORDER, maybe they think they can fool us......naw, thatcan't be right!!!

Zindo

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If the British economy ever fails Brown should be the first to hang.

Brown sold half England's gold

Who could buy SUCH an amount?

Enough said.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think it was China. I'm not sure but I remember reading that China bought an abundance of it with US dollars both from us and the UK. It was a hedge against what has happened now with the US currency. They saw the devaluation and sought to protect their investmenst. It was pretty dumb of Brown to sell your gold. It isn't like you folks can dig up more like we still can!

Zindo

new topics

top topics

join