It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
will NYL fail I dont know and i hope not If it does im screwed and im wondering should i still pay for the insurance I lost my job and i really cant afford it now what would you do?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I believe the insurance company would not fill their obligations to you in any event. I suggest you not panic and keep whatever for food!

It is hard to let go of these "structures" The people who work for these companies need your money to pay for their salarys...Yep I feel it's going down. I can assure you that however hard it is - it is just preparing us something bigger.

The best thing is to find a job asap, get back on the bike sort of speak call your insurance company tell them your situation and hear what their position is, and if they try to put pressure on you, they are ahols. That should be you Q to drop out, stop giving your money to idiots, and find another way of survival. That`s what I think.

How are the vibes in NY?

I often have uforic nostalgia moments (from canada)

stay strong

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
they won't fail and, in the event that they do, someone will buy the policy.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
This is an example of what I mean - they will not pay you in any event - I have personaly experienced their weezel tactics.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by HulaAnglers]

new topics

top topics

join