It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too hot for TV: The Superbowl advert banned for showing models taking too much pleasure from their v

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Too hot for TV: The Superbowl advert banned for showing models taking too much pleasure from their veggies

www.mailonsunday.co.uk:80

A provocative advert featuring sexy models rubbing various vegetables across their bodies has been banned for being too raunchy for TV.

Animal charity PETA had hoped the advert would be aired during this Sunday's Superbowl extravaganza - the annual American football game watched by more than 100million people.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
this is fun? to watch and read....the video is at the bottom of the linked article and pictures............i suppose one might read alot into peta and their reason(s) for doing this, yet one might just enjoy a good read from this rather then apply much more thought to it.....the super bowl is the Sunday.....Go Steelers!!!!!

www.mailonsunday.co.uk:80
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This is a joke. I bet there will be ads from GoDaddy.com that will be similar in nature, judging from ads in the game from years past. Heck, Victoria's Secret shows scantily clad women in their ads, not much difference at all. I can't say there will be a VS ad in the game but I see them on tv quite a bit.

I saw this on the main page oe Google video yesterday and watched it there. I went to the page it was on to get a direct link and had to log in to watch it. It said this video is not suitable for minors. Seems a bit hypocritical.

The just reinforces my beliefs that this country has gone off the deep end.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by prjct

is it just me or have i just got a craving for veggies now?
my second line

top topics

join