It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust a 'big lie': Iran govt spokesman

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
lol at all the Iran haters

Now I do NOT believe the Holocaust was a lie

However...Just visit a forum of Spain, Portugal or South America, even in Italy, the people don't buy the idea of 6 million Jews were killed in gas chambers regardless of the efforts of the UN to create a day for such assumed event of the past. just use google and look for yourself
For example:
historia.mforos.com...

Google this for many countries forums and you will see for yourself.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

However...Just visit a forum of Spain, Portugal or South America, even in Italy, the people don't buy the idea of 6 million Jews were killed in gas chambers

Couple that with the fact that Jewish leaders circulated pamphlets directly after WORLD WAR ONE saying that 6 Million Jews were exterminated during that war also in order to get the British to give them their own country in the Empire controlled middle east. It wasn't really believed by the masses but it got attention from the Brits who began to look into it.

That one simple fact raises questions about the NUMBER who died in WW2... not whether or not it actually happened. The happenings were horrific, but there is a cover up of sorts going on with it. Especially seeing as Zionists had so much to gain from it.

To say that the holocaust never happened is pretty ridiculous but equally as many Polish, german, russian and baltic peoples were exterminated in the same way during that war. The same with the Irish between the 1600's & 1800's and numerous other ethnic groups in the past century.

Very very little gets said about these happenings and they are easily researched... noone gets in trouble for questioning these happenings. Why is that?

Large amounts of unsubstantiated "history" revolves around the Genocide in WW2 and Zionists were the ones to gain the most from it. Of course they were going to exaggerate in some shape or form.

Its politics.

It happens every day.

How come its so hard for some people to get their heads around?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
If the Iranian people were smart they would get rid of their fanatic Muslim government, Most Iranians hate this government who is keeping them under religious rule.

Any country that does not have separation between church and state is destined for Doom. Its time the Iranian people wake up and over throw their government…

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire Dragon

Okay and what about the United States?
Should they overthrow their govt. too

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

No! but canadians should since they allow the US to do Experiments on their own people

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

11 million people died in the holocaust.

6 million of them Jews.

Denying the holocaust is just escapism from reality in the worst way.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01
reply to post by Razimus

israelis and americans talk about nuking iran , that is disgusting ,

Iran is not calling for genocide in USA , while USA talks about nuking Iran , frankly murdering more people .../

what is a bigger crime ? murdering hundreds of thousands like USA, or spewing rthetoric like iran

the former is a bigger crime

[edit on 28-1-2009 by sadchild01]

How could anyone give this off topic, American hate spewing troll stars?

First off the topic is about Iran living in a fantasy world, talking about how the holocaust was a fraud. Secondly, America doesn't want to nuke Iran, they want to stop Iran from developing nukes so nutcases(who you can relate to) doesn't nuke Israel. BECAUSE IRAN IS THE ONE WHO SAID THEY WOULD!

What the heck are you smoking?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
reply to post by d11_m_na_c05

When I was younger, I met people who were in the concentration camps and still had the tattoos to prove it.

So, they were there and that was proof enough for me.

Find a survivor of the holocaust and talk to them.

That's precisely the point many H-deniers make. Why are there so many holocaust survivors???? Even today, 70 years later, there are still a million holocaust survivors out there!!!!! If the goal was to kill all the jews, why didn't the nazis kill them when they had them in their camps?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Heres a nice pic to help get ya all thinking abit -

Point here should be, if there are that many educated people questioning the circumstances surrounding the holocaust, why not have an open international investigation with everyone that has evidence to put theirs forward in an open forum at the UN?

Truth has no fear of investigation!

How can you just take the word of a small minority of people when large scores of people quote differently. The Russians estimated only a couple hundred thousand were in the camps....no where near 6 million.

6 million figure was propoganda the zionist were using in open forums in the US before even WW1 had started, and they all just ran with it.

Instead of being for or against the holocaust, lets all be for an investigation into the facts and close this case once and for all. It really giving me the sh!ts !

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by Dermo

6 million of them Jews.

Denying the holocaust is just escapism from reality in the worst way.

Yeah yeah yeah - and iraq had WMD. haha

Govts lie about everything and they're lying about the holocaust. It's a myth invented by the WW2 Allies to deflect criticism of the MILLION of CIVILIANS the allies killed by their policy of urban bombing. Another classic case of absolving your own crimes by making your victim appear more criminal. History is written by the victors.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by Dermo

Possibly.

6 million of them Jews.

Less likely. From a number of research documentaries and studies I have read and been told about, the number is more like 3 - 3.5 million jews.

There is a difference there.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I'm not denying the holocaust. I just want to know the real numbers. Not the numbers we have been force fed over the last 60 years. I know for a fact more polish people died, yet nobody cares.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Instead of sprouting off propaganda rhetoric, why don't the Iranians provide PROOF if they are so sure the Holocaust was a big lie.
First it was a lessening of the actual number of the poor souls who were killed and now it's gone to , it didn't happen at all.

That's a big statement especially without any documents or PROOF to back it up.

As we say on ATS....link please, Mr Iranian Government Spokesman.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Flighty]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01
reply to post by Razimus

israelis and americans talk about nuking iran , that is disgusting ,

Iran is not calling for genocide in USA , while USA talks about nuking Iran , frankly murdering more people .../

what is a bigger crime ? murdering hundreds of thousands like USA, or spewing rthetoric like iran

the former is a bigger crime

[edit on 28-1-2009 by sadchild01]

Who exactly has been calling for the nuking of Iran? Last time i checked Israel has had a nuclear capability since the 50s and nearly 60s years later Iran has not witnessed even a gunshot emanating from Israel.

Ahma-dinnerjacket clearly has a warped sense of contemporary history and the denial of the Holocaust is quite frankly sick, regardless of your thoughts on Israel and/or Zionism...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The Holocaust is based on 6 million Jews being killed. If 6 million were not killed that means it was a huge exageration. Which technically is a lie which makes the thread title a legitamate statement.

Now the fact that people automatically associate the Holocaust with "Jews" and not any of the other people who were killed seems like a huge Propaganda campagn had to be in place.

Pictures of mass graves etc... How do you know that these people in these mass graves are all Jewish and not gypsies or christians?

I don't doubt that it happened but the numbers are a little hard to swollow. Apparently the registry has 3 million names on it. There is no electronic version of this list. 70 years later... they're still working on the names?

Anyway, I just hate the fact that the Holocaust is all about Jews and how all the non-jews who were killed aren't worth acknowledging. I think it's really bias.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
I've actually read members on these forums in the masses claiming support and adoration for Iran, Iran's president, Iran's government. Do you realise who you are praising? You are praising a government so corrupt...

All Governments are corrupt.

Are you saying yours isn't?

Originally posted by Bl0rg
I'm not denying the holocaust. I just want to know the real numbers.

Numbers may not be the issue. They may be referring to the type of Jews murdered being used as an excuse for the type of Jews being given the land of Israel/Palestine.

Here is a quote from Iran's President:

"My question was simple: There are researchers who want to approach the topic from a different perspective. Why are they put into prison? Right now, there are a number of European academics who have been sent to prison because they attempted to write about the Holocaust or research it from a different perspective, questioning certain aspects of it. My question is: Why isn't it open to all forms of research?"

In my life's experience, people who speak the truth always welcome questions. Those who don't, hate questions.

Those who throw you in prison for asking questions, well...

[edit on 29/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
Instead of sprouting off propaganda rhetoric, why don't the Iranians provide PROOF if they are so sure the Holocaust was a big lie.

You're asking iran to prove something DIDN'T happen!!! The proof is on Israel to prove it did. Here's an interest webpage that should make anyone skeptical about the holocaust.

www.zundelsite.org...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I don't post here often but figured I'd throw my two sense in.

I don't think Iran is denying (although they might, just providing another way to interpret what they said) the existence of the Holocaust.

But, the "big lie" they are referring to, MIGHT be that the NWO Banksters were the ones that funded Hitler's Holocaust with one arm, and at the same time were "finding a homeland for the victims in Palestine" with the other... Likely with ill intent, hoping for an armed conflict between the 2 sides (Israelis vs. Palestinians) in the future.

So, in effect, the NWO banksters helped push the Holocaust knowing full well what they were planning on doing in the future in response to it with the displaced Jews.

Just like they have always done throughout history, they play both sides so they can loan money and sell weapons and stage war.

Maybe I am wrong in what Iran is trying to say, but I don't see them specifically state that they deny the actual events of the Holocaust (although they do seem to indicate it was overblown)

[edit on 29-1-2009 by burth179]

[edit on 29-1-2009 by burth179]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Unless the jewish holocaust figures were significantly overblown I don't see this as zionist propaganda, neither do I see this as an excuse to build a new israel. Many people seem to think that jews would not be entitled land there had the holocaust not happened or if far fewer people died.

I think this is a huge error in judgement because history shows that jews and (pre)islamic-palestinians always lived there and during the period of the roman empire many were forced out of the area. These people traveled throughout the world but some remained home and during 1947 many of the exiled jews returned to form the nation of israel. The problems that developed afterwards with the displacement of many arab-palestinians continues to be the major unsolved issue.

While many religous fanatics on both sides would greatly prefer to keep all the land to themselves the israeli government has made a few compromises and is willing to make more peace deals. To their credit the fatah party has also changed their ways but hamas and several other radical islamic factions want nothing other than "total victory"...throw the jews into the sea rhetoric!

Sorry for going somewhat off-topic and adding more to the discussion than needed but current events compelled me to do so. Lets work for peace and put an end to this ongoing conflict ASAP!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join