It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O. - Official Disclosure News From the United Kingdom?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Recenly i stated on a thread that there is an increasing trend to actual UFO disclosure, and i got various answers about that oppinion of mine, which assumed that there was fairly sufficient public cultivation on the issue.

Here is the latest news:

Former Minister of Defence official on ufo project Nick Pope video.

Do you know of any others besides Canada and Mexico?

If yes i assume here is a proper thread to collect all of official info from around the world. - Even the countries stated herein.

[edit on 28/1/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Thank you kindly for the news clip, i heard about this briefly yesterday so im glad you followed through with a clip.

i do feel that the thread title can be a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit miss leading though.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Interesting clip. I wonder when/if full disclosure will actually ever come. The female anchor was pretty condescending huh?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

thak you for your comment:

i do feel that the thread title can be a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit miss leading though.

However i am not sure as to how you meant that, so i just got ahead and put a questionmark on the end of the thread tittle.

Any commen on that while i have the opportunity to edit is welcome!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
is it just me or did that fox news presenter seem a bit pretentious and subtly make of of nick pope??

hmmm i wonder why he would do such a thing??

maybe to get the collective sheeple to side with him, maybe to get the collective sheeple to think that because he poked fun and didint believe that they souldnt also, people need to start looking past the mainstream media and news and study for themselves rather than being forcefed a load of crap from people who are piad to say what thy are told to say

thats my opinion anyway lol

thanks for the video my friend, very interesting
peace

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
sorry i made a mistake there lol, i said shouldnt intstead of should, just though i shud clear that up
peace

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
nice clip.. I hope we do start to here more disclosure and maybe the UN will come clean about what they've been covering up for half a century in the next year.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ls1cameric

nice clip.. I hope we do start to here more disclosure and maybe the UN will come clean about what they've been covering up for half a century in the next year.

...Propably not.......

new topics

top topics

join