It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: Are You Going To Hell???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Has anyone on this message board ever been told they are going to hell? Or does anyone feel like they will go to hell?

I ask these questions due to a post I was just reading. The word tolerance is used a lot when it comes to religion. I have been told by people of "faith" that I am going to hell before. I do not see this as tolerance. This is judgement. And here I was thinking that the bible indicated that people are not to do the judgeing, but rather God......

Answer the questions if you want, or speak your mind.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I do not believe in the validity of the hell concept. I'll just go where ever my energy takes my consciousness in whatever form it chooses to take. It could be no other way.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
I do not believe in the validity of the hell concept. I'll just go where ever my energy takes my consciousness in whatever form it chooses to take. It could be no other way.

I really am not sure if I do or not. Here is a question, are you offended when people don't believe what you do?

I really am not. I only get offended at the division some things cause. It truly bothers me that people are so critical of others for their beliefs. We are all humans.....

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
Here is a question, are you offended when people don't believe what you do?

I really am not. I only get offended at the division some things cause. It truly bothers me that people are so critical of others for their beliefs. We are all humans.....

I don't even bother bringing up my spiritual beliefs with people that I interact with unless they specifically ask. If they are going to come to believe the type of ideas that I believe then they are going to have to find those answers through their own eyes and no amount of teaching from me is going to help them.

I don't care what it is that people believe. I subscribe to the 'If you stay out of my way then I'll stay out of yours' mentality.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
There was an old preacher in the city centre where I worked. He was often to be seen dancing around evangelising. He was a happy old man, but sometimes went a bit overboard with the hell and damnation stuff.
One day, I was in the centre during my lunch break and he was dancing around as normal when he looked at me and sang out 'You'll burn in hell'.
Nice.

I went back to work and told the story to my collegue. His reply was 'tell me something I don't know'.

new topics

top topics

join