It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems against Rush

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Dems against Rush? What?
Do people other than fringe groups even pay attention to Rush anymore? I have nothing against the man, my "Dem" friends only pay attention to him for less than fifteen seconds when they play snippets of him on the news. To say anyone is against Rush I think would just flatter the man. At this point anyone I know who use to bother with him thinks he's a racist now or listens to Alex Jones.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
If Rush was a liberal would you all say the same thing? I don't think you would...

Also, as much as many of you scream to legalize all drugs, I find it surprising that you all are going to slam a man who was hooked on pain killers. Well great...hehe

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

YES. I can't believe these biased people in the media who bash Republicans and then they don't talk about the shoddy job that our Democratic Congress has been doing over the last 2 years. They could have done a lot more if they wanted to. I like to watch the media just to observe the agenda that the media likes to push for and I notice all the biases in the media. Sometimes the media doesn't understand a Republican view and they just bash them because they are the opposing view to them, or, they might question the President's motives, because it's not what they want. I wish the media would just be objective for once. I swear, Lou Dobbs is the only person I know of in the US media here that is objective when he tells the news.

<< 1   >>

join