It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would God want man's foreskin ?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris

If Jesus was God. See the Doctrine of the Trinity. Then when the rabbi cut His foreskin, would it not immediately heal back whole! I mean, you know you cannot destroy GOD! Maybe the rabbi was old and tottering and did not notice that his workmanship had been undone?

In Voltaire’s writings the foreskin is called a “pupice.” Well, more accurately , a Holy Pupice. In fact, Voltaire says it - the Holy Foreskin or Pupice - was actually part of the dowry of Eleanor when she was wed to France’s Charles the Great, a/k/a Charlemagne.

Voltaire also says that like so many of those old relics, a sly priest would restock the Holy Foreskin container with a fresh foreskin as needed.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
please bear this in mind when you have your next rasher of bacon.

well, you have helped to seal my already existent aversion to bacon most definitely. haha

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TasteTheMagick

please just get it done for the sake of the boy. too many people i know wish they had it done, and now that they are older and able to remember, they are scared. the baby boy won't remember, but he will thank you for it, believe me.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I did not do this to my son. He is now 21 and very happy with his.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
ok this is easy, he doesnt. What the story of the bible depicts and falls deafly upon the world is that unlike animals, we dont have a natural sense of what we need in the world, so our inner self attachemnet to this preset stream of energy flow must be tapped into by altering the minds wavelengths, which has occured naturally over the millenia. What we call God many times is merely our minds connecting to a uniersal energy flow that reveals things to us. Interactively. But conditions must be right, which is why prayer and communion invoke, meditation and consumtion of ethnogenics, and the perfect integer of Galactic Center- Pi, which correlates with L or LE or LEY lines because the ion flow around them is maliable thanks to the shape and motion of the planet. So basicly what im saying is that the average person looks at the bible with an open and empty heart, im encouraging them to fill the heart before it finds faith, with something like what people consider sin, you may find good and evil to not exist. An invention of humankinds self pity and denial of nature which cast it out according to genisis.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinkarella
I did not do this to my son. He is now 21 and very happy with his.

lol I think it is funny (in a cute way.. not demeaning AT all) the way you word this "(he is) very happy with his." Just goes to show the importance all of mankind (including females) puts on this particular appendage.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Having foreskin could lead to various diseases in that region if not cleaned well. It is more of a health issue as opposed to a sacrifice to God. And it happens at the age of 8 days old because according to studies (science) that is when the blood platelet counts in the body are the highest ever in ones lifetime (which means it heals the fastest out of any day of your life. And I cannot think of an answer to the last question. Hope this is of some knowledge to you.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Only Jews and Americans do it, and it is instant identification.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The law is spiritual. Circumcision is the unshrouding or revealing of the head of the lower self in symbolic language.

Those who are the sons of God know this and know when the 8th day is, when the revealing is to occur.

Of course you can all squabble over points of pleasure, mutilation, and whatnot because most of you have no spiritual eyes at all.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by ben91069]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by donwhite

You said, "If Jesus was God. See the Doctrine of the Trinity. Then when the rabbi cut His foreskin, would it not immediately heal back whole! I mean, you know you cannot destroy God!"

By that logic, Jesus would not have been able to be crucified, and he would not have died on the cross. So, I see a problem in your argument.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
It is simple. The God of the Old Testament loved suffering and what could hurt more than a baby having its genitals being disfigured? Seriously too the only pain reliever was most likely a rock to the head. I'm not sure why it is still done. It's like the ritual with the women elongating their necks with gold bands. They think it is beautiful. When anyone denies you are not spiritual just take it out and shake it at them and prove your point!

[edit on 30/1/2009 by toochaos4u]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Well, it also says in the old testament that people should sacrafice sheep and goats to God for their sins. And that people shouldnt eat anything with a cloven hoof, like pigs. But then it also says towards the end of the old testament that the rules changed when Jesus died for our sins. So then refer to the new play-book, the new testament. I dont think it mentions anything in the new testament about any of these old practices.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Its for soup.

A giant bowl of foreskin soup in the sky,

Makes me think of those Beef, its whats for dinner commercials.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I'm not sure if someone brought this up yet...

I think that it's a way of identifying someone as being a follower of that god. What better way to see if someone is telling the truth and really following the letter of god's law. Not something you would just do on a whim. Those following the religion are then "branded" with an identifying mark of ownership, by the church.

Drop you pants.....('
')

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
This practice was elevated from an Egyptian sexual rite to a religious schismic requirement, by one dude, whom you people don't want to discuss, really. His name, was Moses.

Now, what would compel a bunch of men to get their foreskins hacked off? The answer is this: Dead babies.

Yes that's right, dead babies are the main thing which these men before Moses had seen as valuable. See when Moses went north to create the "Hebrews", he found his ancestors sacrificing their best children to the volcano gods. This has actually been an unalterable part of human history, tossing our best kids into volcanoes --the firstfruits belong to G-d, is the point.

So Moses had to keep from ripping their actual heads off when he learned of their badness. Also he had to gather these men together but without devaluing the merit of their roasted little children offered to "G-d". Jehovah seems to really hate Mol-ech but it could just be Freudian projection.

Anyway, when Moses came in and said to stop killing babies and to sacrifice animals according to his "mosaic code", these men had already killed their best babies, so how do you bring them into the present without telling them those sacrifices had no meaning? ASNWER: You need to have blood, pain and "male birth" of a new covenant. Ergo, you have the foreskin representing those dead babies, and it gets taken away as you convenant with Moses that you won't kill your babies anymore.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by smallpeeps]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

Now, what would compel a bunch of men to get their foreskins hacked off? The answer is this: Dead babies.

Wow... finally. I don't know if I accept your analysis of this whacky FS OT shiznizzle. But, at least someone is giving a little respect to our ancient ancestors "writings". I'll think about this some more and send your post on to some others. You relate many modern day events/practices to the occult.... such as your ATS thread Generals as Occult Priests: Future and Past.

You are definitely on to something. It might be a good idea for all the "smart folks" in here to pay attention to this writers hidden "warnings". But.... you won't..... y'all are too "intelligent" for this "nonsense". Gonna' be a fun ride here for most of you..... can't wait to observe you "smart people" when the real SHTF.

Luk 21:25-26 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarminer

You said, "If Jesus was God. See the Doctrine of the Trinity. Then when the rabbi cut His foreskin, would it not immediately heal back whole! I mean, you know you cannot destroy God!" By that logic, Jesus would not have been able to be crucified, and he would not have died on the cross. So, I see a problem in your argument.

Well, OK Mr L/M, you got me there. But no religious argument can be perfect. That's why it's called religion. But if memory serves, even those people who were present at the crucifixion did not agree on went happened. Like most astounding events, everyone sees it differently.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It's my understanding a guy came around several thousand years later and undid that covenant by informing everyone that the actual covenant is drinking his wine blood and eating his bread flesh. No quotes no references just my understanding of the red print in the book.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
As Cartman would say.....it's so your fireman will appear bigger. It is written that man was made in the image of God. If I were god, and all men represented my image, I would want all men to at least appear to have a bigger rocket. (This may be blasphemy, I don't know). SO, there ya have it CASE CLOSED. god wants us all to appear to have larger schlongs, so let it be written, so let it be done. AHHHHHUMMMMM.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by DNAlien Fusion]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Everybody (religion institutions and the representatives) like to talk in the name of GOD, while GOD himself doesn't even need words or ever wrote anything.

The funny thing is that at the same time they say GOD is perfect they try to prove him wrong by altering something that he done that way in the first place.

This ritual is just plain silly to not say ignorant, I have to say that I see little to no difference between it and the one done in certain parts of the world were they cut the clitoris of woman as soon as they are born.

If every human being stopped following ancient ignorant traditions and reading really old texts written by people that wanted control over things, this Earth would certainly be a better and more peaceful place.

If we all are the sons of GOD we don't need a book to make his existence true, nor do we need one to be accepted by him or accept him. In the very same way that babies don't come with a heavenly instructions manual so they can recognize and accept theirs fathers.

If GOD created us and everything else, us and everything else is sacred and shouldn't be mutilated in his behalf.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join