It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truther Rewrites April Gallop's Pentagon Case

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Answer my question, truthfully, please.

Just out of curiosity, why do you think I am *not* answering truthfully?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

There are and were classified defenses there.

First off, April Gallop, after reading about her case over the years and everything else about her experience, is indeed either lying to get money or is incredibly stupid - take your pick.

Your statement above is based on....what?

I'll say it again - there are not now and never have been any "classified" air defenses at the Pentagon. To assert so, as you have above, is ignorance (not used as a pejorative).

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Are we down to picking out the worms to avoid the rats? :shk:

You ask me why I think you are not answering truthfully, while avoiding the direct question of whether ANY OF YOU actually had the clearance!

Just because you do business at the Pentagon, even as military, does not necessarily mean you have the clearance to know specifically.

And WP, in your estimation is the statement "I had a classified tour of Pentagon defenses" enough reason to prosecute? Come ON man. That is pushing it.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinch

Answer my question, truthfully, please.

Just out of curiosity, why do you think I am *not* answering truthfully?

Well, for the simple reason you are part of the infamous 'fox'es pinch thomas' clan,
who, like poor old cuckolds, probably will be the last ones to find out, -or be told the
truth about, what the vast majority of this and other forums are fully aware of, namely: How totally screwed up and idiotic your definition of "honesty and truthfulness" really is.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Not only AA missile batteries, and the like. I'd bet the Worlds most protected buiding would have about 10 (2 per side) batteries, of that "Metal Storm" weapon I saw on Weaponology over a year ago.

I mean for the US gov to release it to the world, you know it's gotta be old news, and they have cutting edge stuff that would make "Metal Storm" look like a Mortar.

There is no way a Boeing 757 made it to the Pentagon or anywhere within a mile of the pentago/Whitehouse/ or Capitol...without it being shredded to swiss cheese.

ESPECIALLY after 2 planes "reportedly hit the Twin Towers just earlier that morning.

I mean come on, this is this is the King Mountain of B.S. stories if I've ever heard one.

Seriously, someone, or a group of someones needs to be brought up on murder charges for the deaths of the people who died in the pentagon because the plane was ALLOWED to hit it.

Instead of ripping it to bits in mid air, and haveing a handful of casualties, and a bunch of injuries, no, they opted to let the plane hit a fully occupied building and kill many, many more people than if they had let the automated system do it's job.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

There are and were classified defenses there.

I'll say it again - there are not now and never have been any "classified" air defenses at the Pentagon. To assert so, as you have above, is ignorance (not used as a pejorative).

High Ranked officers/officials have said otherwise.

Maybe there have never been any "classified" air defenses at the Pentagon, maybe theyre all "unclassified"?

Perhaps theyre not on or in the Pentagon, maybe they are around the pentagon, underground.

There's many ways to dance around this argument. But you will not get me to believe for one second that the only Air defense the pentagon has is a handful of fighter jets 10 minutes away????

Sorry, I can't take your word on that.

I suppose the USA just has those dozen or so jets, a few at each of the closest Bases, which could be in D.C. in 5/10/and 15 minutes respectively.

What else do we have defending our capitol a few tanks? A security guard at the front door of the more important buildings.

Oh yea We have a C-130, look out, better not try to invade the US capitol or the biggest city in the US...We'll eat your weapons with our buildings and civilians! YEA

Ok...

Perhaps they didn't deem it a smart idea to tip thier hand as to what type of insane defenses our Nations capital has over just one hijacked airplane. Who knows how they think.

But We are in Wartime right now, and the threat of the US being invaded hasn't been this high in a long time.

Yes I'm sure the bulk of AA defense is on the coastal borders,and around Nuclear Launch sites ect. I would imagine they could spare a few dozen to protect the nations capitol ya know. Protect the buildings where all of our wartime decisions, and gambits will be played out in the event of an invasion.

Takeing pictures of the pentagon roof won't help, or the grounds arounds it, same goes for the Whitehouse, and the Capitol. As all these Phalanx and AA batteries are well concealed underground, or in the roof structure.

They don't want anyone to know what defenses we have, I mean thats highly guarded infomation. Of course they're gonna say, no theyres none there. Hell there could be spies looking at this. You want them to post diagrams of exactly where and what type of defense equipment is there. How about they color code it too?

But back to the plane or whatever hitting the Pentagon. I don't see a major breach in defense security, in letting a couple AA batteries, pop thier covers and rise up on the roof and take that plane down with a couple missiles. I think it'd be worth saving the lives of the people that died sitting in the pentagon. Unless it wasn't that many, I mean it did hit the "catchers Mitt" of all spots.

I 've numbers on the death tolls of pentagon workers, and I could really caculate how many innocent civilians on the ground would have died from the wreckage of a plane flying that low being hit by a missile.

So who knows. Personally, I would have taken it down. Because at that point this plane was circling all over who knows it was probably looking for the Capitol, or more likely the White house. How he spotted the Pentagon and not the other 2 is beyond me...., and how he hit it...well that's another mystery in itself.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Well, I must say it is nice to have a few people finally say something against the wolfpack of likely government operatives I continue to face in this thread. Nothing quite like getting thrown to the wolves. But I will continue to wield the sword of truth, in search of further truth, whether I get any support from my peers or not.

I just got finished watching all of 911 Missing Links.

If there is one video that is a MUST SEE on 911 aside from CIT's Pentacon, THIS IS MOST DEFINITELY IT.

With more research being done by 911 truthers, the global picture of what really happened on 911 is becoming much clearer. How it was done. Why it was done. And the rogue elements of Mossad/CIA/FBI/White House/CFR that caused it. Remember not everyone is evil in any of these agencies (with the possible exception of Mossad). But America has been infiltrated in the highest possible places to allow these kinds of things to happen. And I myself have absolutely nothing against your average Jewish person, your average Christian or Muslim. Hell, my mom used to work in a local Jewish Community Center for many years, and I have nothing but good things to say about how she was treated, and how nice those people really are.

But this is much bigger than that. Evil infects a certain percentage of every population. We can't just blame it on a single faith, and then persecute all of that faith. To do so would be irresponsible and shortsighted. This goes for all faiths except radical extremists who terrify using violence.

But the real truth is America and other countries are going to need to purge themselves of this tremendous evil, or continue to be slaves of evil. I am tired of being a slave. No more.

You in the military and police and other high places who despise this evil must find a way to act. You surely cannot expect the peoples of this planet ignorant of all this to do it for you. You were trusted, elected, appointed or otherwise to serve the public at large and protect us from these kinds of evil. If you are participating in it knowingly I urge you to change. Come clean. Expose the wrongdoers and your life will have larger meaning to humanity as a whole.

If you are participating unknowingly I urge you to continue educating yourself. And re read the constitution. We have got to find a better balance in our leadership, and never again let any one group infiltrate any government to this extent. NEVER EVER AGAIN.

You that will have to do what is necessary must act. And soon. Everyday that goes by allows this evil to further corrupt, expand, and increase its death grip on you and your family, not just on us. Think of your children and what they will face if you do NOT act. Do it for them if nothing else. I plead with you.

911 was indeed an inside job. The evidence shows it. Over and over again. To watch 911 Missing Links was probably the most infuriating thing I could watch. To know these bastards are still up there and pulling all the puppet strings is intolerable to me. But there are so many more of us than there are of them. However, that is continually changing in their favor. Stop them now.

[edit on Mon Feb 2nd 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Ok, so she did NOT receive a classified tour of Pentagon defenses, according to you. April's a liar and a gold digger. Her settlements weren't enough and she just wants more.

I read her complaint in her lawsuit against Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, General Richard Myers, and other "John Doe's." Did you? If you did, and know her past, you would be agreeing with me instead of accusing me of being a government agent.

And btw, from google:

Your search - 1:03-cv-01016-AKH - did not match any documents.

How bout a link please.

Do you think all lawsuits are on Google? My friend, you will have to get yourself a Pacer account to gain access. It is .10 per page. Are you interested enough in the truth to purchase them? I have an account with pacer, and I have copies of said documents. I have even posted a few of them here at ATS.

Well given some of the ways I've seen you try to argue, he probably had good reason.

I discuss facts, not fiction. Spreston was shown just how wrong he was and stayed clear of the thread.

From google:

Your search - 1:08-cv-10881-DC - did not match any documents.

How bout a link please. Strike two.

This is what you call research? A google search for docket numbers? This is so typical of truthers.
I just took part of the text from my post to you and Googled it. You know what?

Results 1 - 10 of about 520

If you had watched any of her videos, you would know that it's not money she is after. It's genuine justice.

That's utter B.S. and you know it. Go read her lawsuits. Look into the one where she attempted to sue a Saudi bank for allowing transactions with terrorists to take place.

Tell me "True American," why has April sued the airlines for lack of security when admittedly in her most recent lawsuit she claims it didn't happen?

Why is she suing a Saudi bank when it was the United States government that orchestrated this?

I feel her attorneys are basically clueless, and obviously so does the author.

Of course he is clueless, his is one of the attorneys on Attorney's for 911 Truth. He is using her.

And the issue of her receiving settlement is separate from what she is claiming. It's hard to claim anything when no one listens to you.

The courts are already filled with frivolous lawsuits. This is just another one.

Why did you feel the need to come in here?

To give you the truth. Sorry it wasn't what you wanted to hear.

Also please answer if you have or had clearance to know what those classified systems were. You too Cameron.

I am not allowed to comment on any type of security clearance I may or may not have.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Yes I'm sure the bulk of AA defense is on the coastal borders,and around Nuclear Launch sites ect. I would imagine they could spare a few dozen to protect the nations capitol ya know. Protect the buildings where all of our wartime decisions, and gambits will be played out in the event of an invasion

You just do not get it do you? Prior to 9/11 we did NOT HAVE anti-aircraft defenses ANYWHERE in the United States, save for a few rumored Stingers with the Secret Service on the White House roof. We retired the Nike Ajax, Nike Hercules and other AA missile sites LONG before 2001. On Sept 11,2001, we had 14 scramble ready aircraft for continental air defense. Of those, only the ones in Florida were fully armed (cannon loaded,missiles on all the rails) for combat and that was because at the time, Cuba was considered a realistic, if improbable, threat.

A comprehensive anti aircraft network was long ago deemed too expensive to maintain. Or were you asleep during the early 90s?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
Perhaps they didn't deem it a smart idea to tip thier hand as to what type of insane defenses our Nations capital has over just one hijacked airplane. Who knows how they think.

This when you know Hollywood and mass media have corrupted and altered the perception of ordinary individuals when it comes to the government, and the military in general. The people with stars on their shoulders would love nothing more than an unlimited budget/resources and an open policy book.

Heck, they are given way too much credit as it is, and endowed with capabilities they simply don't have, both for technical and political reasons.

As Pinch and others have tried to explain, and I applaud them for it (for I rarely have the patience to anymore), it's all about resources and cost versus a perceived realistic risk. Prior to 11 September, 2001 suicidal hijackings simply had not been carried out in the U.S. with such devastating effect. The procedures and capabilities in place were therefore not focused on this asymmetrical threat.

For decades CONUS defense posture was modeled after conventional state threats. As such, on that day, we had ample systems and procedures in place to not only DETER state players, but to also counter their assets from attacking the CONUS. As I emphasized, the first line of defense was considered determent, this gets into political/military schools of thought and how we would responds withing established procedures/guidelines given a large scale attack on the U.S.. The second line of defense is the geographical location of the CONUS itself, you can localize this concept of locational defense to lower levels of course. The third was our ability to identify, track, intercept and engage any conventional state threat to the CONUS, air, sea or land. Now don't purposely misconstrue that into meaning that every single square inch of U.S. airspace and its earthly counterpart was/is defended from every possible conceivable air, naval or ground threat. That's just unfeasible, and would prove unnecessary in 99% of cases.

The real, or greatest perceived threats (based on precedent and assessment) were given a much higher priory. For over 50 years after WWII our entire defense posture, policy and structure was essentially molded during the Cold War era. Based on precedent, actual capability and U.S. resources this was the threat around which our national defenses were established. Call it foolish, nearsighted etc..., that's how things work in the real world folks. Couple this with a vacation during the 90's under Clinton, after the Cold War as deemed over, and you get the tragic, yet completely and utterly possible event of 9/11. It is nothing more than that, no need to grant it some special aura of impossibility backed by illogical arguments and figment imaginary intents fueled by ignorance of subject matter.

Notice that I'm only discussing the material and cognitive aspect of this. The intelligence community factor is a more complicated matter, but no less explainable, no matter how unsatisfactory that explanation may be. Do not depend on preconceived popular notions of how things should ideally work. Functions in actuality are sometimes very different, often for seemingly ridiculous reasons, but we're humans and we live in a bureaucracy; don't count Murphy out. Realty depends on perception, it's an established psychological phenomena, not some abstract philosophical thought.
And do please realize that we're all capable of hindsight.

Remember, a catastrophe is a series of ordinary events, which in isolation would be a problem, yet in concert produce disaster. K.I.S.S. principle works just fine when it comes to analyzing such events without injecting subjective conjecture to substitute lack of knowledge. The latter often tends to produce fantastic tales.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by WestPoint23]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Well you agents are not fooling me one bit. April Gallop had Top Secret security clearance and REPEATEDLY refers to the huge amount of money that was spent specifically on Pentagon defense. On the building itself. In fact, she comments how it is inconceivable that anything within a certain radius of the Pentagon could get anywhere close! Not once, but several times.

Now "certain radius" immediately implies to me point AA defense of some kind. Maybe it wasn't Phalanx. I do not know. But clearly she knows this for herself. And because of her clearance, and classified info, she cannot talk about specifics. But it really bothers her, and you can tell. She knows that building is the most secure building in the US and was repeatedly told so, and then shown so, by her superiors. But don't take it from me. Take it from her:

You will need to watch the whole series to hear the repeated references to the amount of money spent on that building's defenses.

www.youtube.com...

And then to be force fed at her own hospital bed what happened by military who would not identify themselves, and couldn't even ask her if she was ok?
She even asked them "Well aren't you going to even ask me if I'm ok?" bewildered at their lack of concern for her well being and rather obvious attempts at pushing a story down her throat. To the point of even having one officer continue to come back again and again, never ONCE concerned for her well being.

No jet fuel anywhere to be seen, no airplane parts, luggage, NOTHING that would indicate a plane. She couldn't even get any attorney to take the case until recently.

It's just another sad tale exposing the true heartless bastards that you evildoers are. I hate you with every ounce of my being.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Agents? LOL been at least two days since Ive been accused of that. April Gallop just keeps adding items to her story to make herself more attractive to conspiracy theorists. If there was one bit of truth to any of her fantastic tale, she would have been placed back on active duty for a court martial.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Okay the topic of this thread is 911 Truther Rewrites April Gallop's Pentagon Case consider this my first warning to stay on the topic of the OP and not each other. Please and thank you

Sauron,

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Are we down to picking out the worms to avoid the rats?
You ask me why I think you are not answering truthfully, while avoiding the direct question of whether ANY OF YOU actually had the clearance!

Just because you do business at the Pentagon, even as military, does not necessarily mean you have the clearance to know specifically.

I don't expect you to understand nor know this, but another aspect of clearances is the term "For Official Use Only" (FOUO), which includes, among many other things, how informing people of one's personal security clearances should be handled. You simply don't go around, *especially* on an internet discussion board, yakking to high heaven what your security clearance is or was.

What my clearance was or is matters absolutely none in this discussion and is none of your business. If April Gallop wants to go around telling people what her clearance was, fine...its simply another reflection of her character and her lack of self-discipline. As far as what I post here, you (and the other Troothers) can either take what I have to offer or leave it. Simple as that. I have no reason to embellish or lie or provide any iota less than the truth and what I personally know.

I have no reason because in the big scheme of things, you people here and on P4T and CIT and similar groups don't matter a whit in the big machine of reality. The fact that you *know* there were unused air defenses at the Pentagon is the same belief pattern that lets some believe there are boogeymen in the closet or monsters under the bed or (as we mentioned before) the tooth fairy or little green men from Alpha Centauri or Elvis is still alive or there are bases on the dark side of the moon.

I have no reason to post bogus information because when it really comes down to it, it doesn't matter what you think. Again, like the CIT and P4T folks, what*ever* they claim, nothing will be done with it. Its kind of like what a dog does when he finally captures a car - they'll just sit there and bark.

I come here to debate at times because it is entertainment - a safe, convenient look at the sordid, seamy and soiled underbelly of the 9/11 Denier's world - not because I fear you folks or I am concerned you will get me tossed in some re-education camp.

I don't come here to marginalize you - you do that yourself. I come here to make sure you keep doing it.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

What my clearance was or is matters absolutely none in this discussion...

Wrong. Given what I am asking, NONE OF YOU can answer this because you did not have the Top Secret clearance that April Gallop did to know exactly what defenses were in place at the Pentagon on 9/11. You are speculating every bit as much as I am. And the problem is, you can't lie about your clearance level on a written internet board because your ip's are traceable and you can be held accountable for that lie.

And so what about the video I just posted? There it is. From someone with Top Secret clearance who worked there and nearly got blown to bits. Telling us that given the defense budget specifically spent on making that building the most heavily defended in the world, she cannot comprehend why those defenses failed. There is no logical reason other than LIHOP or most probably, MIHOP. THAT is another reason she is bringing the suit.

But the circumstances are so complex, and there are so many theories, it is no wonder she and her attorneys cannot realistically nail the case until a discovery phase is entered and evidence/witnesses subpoenaed. She points this very thing out in the interview. So they had to write something. And the author in the OP is simply giving her more to go on, with more pointed evidence, and many suggestions. How's about let's follow sauron's advice and stick to the topic at hand. There is still the rest of the huge letter to address. The CIWS issue was merely one point.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Seeing my first request has been ignored I am making a second request to post on topic and not about each other.

I will not be making a third request.

Sauron,
Forum Moderator.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Okay, it cannot be said any other way. April Gallop is LYING. Given her rank, and the job she did at the Pentagon, she would not be privy to "top secret" information about the Pentagon and any supposed defenses. She would not have the need to know.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

True,

I am curious about your thoughts on April lying to the judicial system. Why would she sue AA when she does not believe the the plane hit the Pentagon?

You state that she is after justice? How is taking money from an airline that in her words was not responsible for the Pentagon Attack?

I look forward to your response.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

I will defer to SPreston's comments in your own thread on the subject. Thanks for the link.
Not. Understanding her plight, what she's been through, how she is dealing with it, what she has said is taking a good long while to research but I am trying. Once in a better position to comment with anything meaningful, I will try.

I will say this though. The ugly baby referred to earlier is sure looking ugly alright. Her baby was granted entry very quickly on that day through security, when normally that would never have happened. She even recommended to her commanding officer that she go to day care first. But nope, they wanted her there to do something. Either that or they wanted her dead.

But the big kicker is why there were no alarms sounded when they knew the planes had already hit the towers and had one on radar inbound right at them. No alarms. Nothing. In the most secure building ever. I'd like to see you comment on that.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I will defer to SPreston's comments in your own thread on the subject. Thanks for the link.
Not. Understanding her plight, what she's been through, how she is dealing with it, what she has said is taking a good long while to research but I am trying. Once in a better position to comment with anything meaningful, I will try.

Fact is April took the money from AA AFTER she gave her little interview to Ranke.

I will say this though. The ugly baby referred to earlier is sure looking ugly alright. Her baby was granted entry very quickly on that day through security, when normally that would never have happened. She even recommended to her commanding officer that she go to day care first. But nope, they wanted her there to do something. Either that or they wanted her dead.

100% pure specualtion

But the big kicker is why there were no alarms sounded when they knew the planes had already hit the towers and had one on radar inbound right at them. No alarms. Nothing. In the most secure building ever. I'd like to see you comment on that.

do you know where the evacuation point was? Perhaps NOT evacuating the Pentagon saved her life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join