It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Genie - 3 wishes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
An Evil Genie offers you three wishes but there is no guarantee that you will get what you wished for.

Something could go wrong or you could get the exact opposite of what you wished for.

What would you wish for and how would you word your wish to ensure you got a good result?

Using the first wish to request a good outcome for the other two wishes isn't allowed.

You don't have to make all three wishes - one or two will do.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
An Evil Genie offers you three wishes but there is no guarantee that you will get what you wished for.

Something could go wrong or you could get the exact opposite of what you wished for.

What would you wish for and how would you word your wish to ensure you got a good result?

Using the first wish to request a good outcome for the other two wishes isn't allowed.

You don't have to make all three wishes - one or two will do.

Well geez..that creates a fair bit of risk there doesn't it?
I may not get my wish, or I may get the opposite of what I want...
Immediate karmic debt or what???
An evil genie, means evil wishes? Correct?
Only one wish I have that follows that criteria, and there's a special kind of hell for even thinking of it, I'm sure. So I won't wish for that directly.
I would wish for the hands of fate to step in and payback in my benefit, all the wrong done to me by a certain individual. Payback is a biotch.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: 1/2 empty never runs out coffee thermos.

Why?
because the opposite would be a 1/2 full one!

1/2 empty $[lets just say LOTS! OK. Can you say at least 8 zeros!
] no fee high interest bank account.

and finally I would wish for 1/2 empty pack of cigarettes and matches.

Personal Disclosure: If the Djinn tried any funny business on the first 2 wishes (i.e. soup instead of coffee or Zimbabwian $ instead of pounds sterling!) then my 3rd wish would be instead to wish for 1/2 empty privative of existence and then sit back and watch the Djinn try to digest that 100% cognitive dissonance! BWAHAHAHA! Nah I'm lying.....I would really wish to be filled 1/2 empty with the Djinns natural powers and then I would save the other 2 wishes for later. Or I would ask the Djinn what they would really like and if I found that acceptable then I would wish that they could have that and I believe this would result in 100% of all wishes being fulfilled to the letter.

P.S. Evil or not I hope my Djinn looks like this....

Edited to say I Starred and Flagged the OP.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
My first wish is that the Genie would become a good Genie and grant good wishes.

I figure it's like this:

If the Genie is Evil and the Wish works out right then the Genie becomes good.

If the Genie is Evil and the wish gets the opposite effect the Genie still becomes good since the Genie can't become more Evil and therefore it goes to the Good end.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I wish for the ability of unlimited teleportation to any exact location I desire for any duration I see fit without suffering any adverse effects, change to my physical or mental person other than being completely invulnerable and immortal.

(If you've ever played D&D with a mean DM...you'll be good at this)...

[edit on 28-1-2009 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies everybody - really clever and devious.

AD - I'm a great believer in Karma. Particularly since the guy who used to kick over my bicycle when I was 12 grew up to have a cheating wife. If he ever found out what she was up to I bet he'd never connect it to his behaviour towards me. But I know......

I'm not really a vindictive person, but I do allow myself a little smirk over that.

I don't think you'll need the Evil Genie to help you out.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

First wish - to free the genie of course

2nd Wish - that comes and lives with me.

3rd wish - That he is can love everyone but me.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by MCoG1980]

new topics

top topics

join