It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Demands Apology for U.S. 'Crimes'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called for "profound changes" in U.S. foreign policy, including giving up support for Israel on Wednesday during an address to thousands of people in the western city of Kermanshah
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I remeber awhile back when people where giving this guy props for a speech he made declaring how evil the US was and that the US were making the whole Nuclear Weapons situation up. Well if this doesnt prove this guy is off his rocker, nothing will. Just after Obama the other day gives a speech the other day trying to repair and start a new relationship with the Arab world, this idiot make outrages demands that he knows will never be met. He is calling for

profound changes" in U.S. foreign policy, including giving up support for Israel .....demanded the U.S. apologize for 'crimes' committed against Iran; specifically, criticizing and trying to block their nuclear program.
This guy is a true nutcase. No way, under any circumstances would this ever happen and he knows that. What a delusional a-hole.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Well, now the guy is a lonely voice in the wilderness.

Muslim countries are closing ranks and getting on board the Obama train.

Iran's political leader will stand out like a histrionic sore thumb.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
Well, now the guy is a lonely voice in the wilderness.

Muslim countries are closing ranks and getting on board the Obama train.

Iran's political leader will stand out like a histrionic sore thumb.

you mean like how al qaeda called obama a house negro?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

Al-qaeda isn't worth two drops of sweat from my scrotum.

Irans Political leader on the other hand, is SOOO Far afield from what the Iranian people want or are like, that it's like a Bush vs the American people kind of situation.

As I mentioned, The muslim world is on the Obama love train.

Alqaeda and Ahmedijad ( I really don't even care to spell his name right) are histrionic children who need to be brought in by the adults in the area.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Obviously he thinks Obama is weak and will apologize.

So now is the perfect time to attack them or more and more tinpot dictators will start making demands if Obama is serious about leading America he has to start with an example.

I say it's about time we started to drop a few nukes on these troublesome little country's Iran North Korea even China. We need to send a message to the world if you mess with us there will be no mercy and no negotiations.

Kill them all and no more of this rebuilding nonsense let them suffer.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanator

So now is the perfect time to attack them or more and more tinpot dictators will start making demands if Obama is serious about leading America he has to start with an example.

I say it's about time we started to drop a few nukes on these troublesome little country's Iran North Korea even China. We need to send a message to the world if you mess with us there will be no mercy and no negotiations.

This has to be one of the most misguided and plain ignorant posts I have seen in a long time, maybe ever.

I am truly dumbfounded

Imadinnerjacket is a political shock jokey. No one listens and no one cares. I cringe saying it but this political head of state is not worth wasting time on listening to.

But I do think he believes it all.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I truly hope you are joking, because if i was in the same room as you, you'd be wishing i wasn't.

To wish the deaths of millions of people is on a similar thought wave as Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin.

The neo-fascist websites are THAT way -------->

Go take your hatred elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I hope Russians drop nukes and unleash their scalar weapons to smash USA , after that they conduct nuremberg trails against USA , and then in indemnity USa be dismantled and its territories be handed over China ,Iraq ,Cuba etc .

I say it's about time we started to drop a few nukes on these troublesome little country's Iran North Korea even China

go ahead try it ,China will nuke USA back

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
He can demand an apology 'til he's blue in the face. His outlook is, if current trends continue in his own country, grim politically speaking...

Personally, I think ignoring this guy is the way to go.

As for dropping a nuke, or two, to "show 'em we mean business". Well, that's just plain nonsensical.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Just a reminder here...

The topic of discussion:

Please keep responses focused and On-Topic.

Thank You.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
N/M DELETE

[edit on 28-1-2009 by kj6754]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
lol at the Obama fans in this thread

As If.............

Ya Obama wants Peace with muslims
sureeeee

sounds like another facade, just like "change"

Ahmadinejad isn't wrong in asking for an apology

In fact U.S should apologize to the entire damn planet man

It has over 700 bases in over 140 countries, so we are starting with 140 countries to apologize to

and i'm sure there's more apologies needed than that

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The Iranian election is on June 12th this year for the president and he *had* in august last year the support of Ali Khamenei - now this could have changed depending on his conservative stance with the west , but the previous leader was a more liberal Mohammad Khatami , BUT thanks to heavy handed treatment by the USA , even after Khatami offered the use of iranian resources and troops in the war on terror in 2002 , the rather conservative Ahmadinejad was then voted in.

i think though right now , Ahmadinejad will get another 5 years and we had conservative bush spouting off at conservative Ahmadinejad and ofc the reerse- now if the more liberal Obama can actual talk then maybe we can get somewhere.

top topics

join