It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cydonia410circles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Nibiru it is the tenth planet of the solar system.
Great 2 times the earth and from the color red / gold , it is the planet where the Annunakis live , the gods of the Sumer mythology .
According to the tradition , Nibiru it has an very elliptic orbits that brings it to the outside of the solar system , and that it crosses the whole orbit in about 3600 years and every 10.000 years around.
In internet there is a real phobia of Nibiru , because according to the recent calculations , really in this century the planet will intersect the orbit Sun-earth........... Exactly 21/12/2012.

What will happen ?
The passage of Nibiru , will bring a magnetic storm , that will arrest all the electric and mechanic sistems. . The religions tell of the universal downpour and of the date of the disappearance of the civilizations of Atlantis , Mu , Lemuria and Vimana.

The few survivors gave life to the new civilization , founding the empire Assyrian-Babylonian , the Mayas and the Egyptian empire.
That ' s why so distant civilizations among them , had in common a lot of things , from the pyramidal architecture , to the astrological knowledges and of engineering.

The scientists of the whole world start to hypothesize , the existence of a tenth planet .

In 2007 some Italian astronomers , say to have recorded the presence of a big planet as soon as out our Solar system. This planet would be 12 times greater than Jupiter.
The Vatican calls the Russian teacher Sitchin , greater Sumer experienced . All it is covered by the Maximum Secret.
The same teacher , says that he cannot speak because he has strong pressures from the secret services.
He says that the same Vatican has sent a probe toward Neptune to investigate

The Nasa has known since 1987 the presence of Nibiru , and the orbit that it is bringing it next to the Earth , but it doesn't tell it , because it would create global panic and world revolts .
The Foundation Rockfeller is one of the few private multinationals to knowledge of the secret , and from years it has already moved to create places , that would serve to reconstruct the human civilization after the catastrophe.

In the last decade there has been frenzy in the genetic search and in the cloning : To recreate the life after the passage of Nibiru. The passage of Nibiru will kill around 99% of the actual terrestrial population.

The foundation Rockfeller has had an astronomic observatory to build in Antarctica.
True or psychosis ?
We wait for one year...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Try naming the title of your thread something other than your username. This has nothing to do with Cydonia.

Also, the google search function is a useful tool. There's lots of Nibiru threads already started that you may want to read or add your input to.

Peace

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I would suggest you quit spamming the board with multiiple, multi-titled threads all containing the same content.

You just need one, and of course, there are numerous threads about Nibiru and Nemesis.

Alert sent btw.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 28-1-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Nibiru it is the tenth planet of the solar system.

Ok cool.
So where exactly, is it?
Am I missing something?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
I would suggest you quit spamming the board with multiiple, multi-titled threads all containing the same content.

Amen to that my friend!

What also amazes me is that judging by the OP, you'd think that the 'author' thought we would know nothing of the Nibiru folklore.. and that he/she was bringing us some breaking news!

[FAIL]

ROFLMAO!

IRM

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
According to the ancient Sumarian charts, Nibiru..or Planet-X is in a very wide, odd ball orbit that only swings around every 3,600 years. This would put it well outside of the orbit paths of the other 9.

Apparently this rouge planet, as it nears its close apogee to us, is what causes the havoc and devistation due to gravitic disturbances.

The theory of this introduction of another massive planetary body moving into the solar system is not far fetched. It can be exampled by hanging 9 ball magnets on strings, all of various sizes to represent the sizes of the planets, and one in the center, large to represent the sun. Then take this "Planet-X" ball magent, sized proportional to represent its alledged actual size, and bring it near your mini ball magent solar system and watch what happens. Your mini ball magnet solar system goes nutz.

I ride the 50/50 group on Nibiru and Planet-X. I do not completely dismiss it because of the fact of the ancient texts, but I dont buy into it full force because there is no photographic evidence..credible anyway, to verify that it is in fact near or entering the solar system.

According to the timeline and take into account the celestrial mechanics, we should be able to see this Planet-X..in its glory of bright red/orange/gold appearance, in the night sky with the naked eye.

The only thing I have seen lately is Venus, Jupiter and Murcury...all verified by the planitary society's planet position programs, plus verifiable by other programs.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Perhaps there's a real conspiracy at work here.

Maybe the OP wanted a damaging thread dropped off the "Newest Threads" list before anyone took notice.

The one about Obama's bailout plan giving Acorn $5.8B, circumventing the normal oversight was in such a position.

While this hasn't got anything to do with the actual thread, neither did the title.

Peace

top topics

join