It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible and aliens...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
My presentation is a little sloppy, I know, I get a little excited, but do you think I make some good points, though ,right?what is your opinion?

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhova
Are you paid to be that skeptical.Baceuse you obviously just don't get it.What physical evidence have you presented??I gave you WAY more than you have ever given.You come up with someone else's translation, a few Bible scriptures that don't go with what you say and on top of that, being extermely vague.The Bible scriptures that I presented, are more in length than yours, and they make sense, you just keep saying"oh, he's delusional, he don't know nothing"....But you are not saying anything and I hit you with some hard evidence, and you quiver like a little girl (Preest).I guess those bones just got there buy themselves huh?"...he didn't present hybrid tools"obviously you know what I am talking about or you would not have said anything anout the tools.If they don't exist, how do you know about the tools?You are contridicting yourself.I know all about the giant tools that they found in Europe and in ancient Mesopotamia, but just because I don't give you an active website to show you everything I am talking about, DOES NOT mean that I am not aware of certain things.I have been doing years, and I mean YEARS of research, and I don't have to give you every site or every book or every article I have seen!Like I said, I am not anybody's daddy (although I used to b something like a pimp back in the day though, so If you are young enough, your mom might have got hit with the magic stick...That is for all those who think I am crazy) and I had to research this stuff for myself, and I suggest you do the same."Do not believe anything, no matter who tells you unless it fits your own understanding and common sense." Buddha. I'm out!!!!!!!!!!!!
What physical evidence have I "come up with"? I haven't had to present any evidence...I'm not the one looking to prove a theory. I simply stated my opinion and set you off like Rainman. The burden of proof is not on those people who aren't formulating theories...it doesn't make sense for me to come up with evidence against aliens being in the Bible...the Jews contradict it, period. It's their scriptures, their culture, their symbolism. I haven't seen any of your "proof" that there's oversized tools nor have you been able to connect anything to the building of the Pyramids...you throw out wild theories then drool and scream when people ask you where your proof is...you yammer about faith and jesus and buddha and whatever else then throw in your childish unintelligent slang gobbledeegook.

How exactly have you done years of research yet...you aren't schooling anybody on anything? You just #ting the topic up with your wild ramblings and claims...no links, no pics, no personal translations...nah, your "research" seems to be limited to the 6th season of the X-Files and nothing more.

I don't rule out any possibility or theory presented to me unless it violates plain old common sense...if it does I expect to see some type of proof. You're doing nothing but accusing me of wild # and making yourself look crazy...you can't possibly be a college student with the way you jabber on like a 13 year old. Proof...where's your proof...post some of your FINDINGS...type up one of your research essays...man stop talking and start showing people your theories will shake their world...

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Like I said, I am not anybody's daddy (although I used to b something like a pimp back in the day though, so If you are young enough, your mom might have got hit with the magic stick...That is for all those who think I am crazy)
You crossed the line that seperates intelligent people from uneducated idiots by talking about my mother...you're losing your grip on reality...you don't know me or my mother so your comment simply makes you look like a 13 year old punk with # in his mouth and brains. You might want to calm down a bit and rethink your hard evidence...giants bones hardly spell out hybrid aliens...nor have you made a connection with giants in Egypt...nor have you given any further information on these giant tools (which should supply at least a couple thousand giants to built the Pyramids right?). You take the time to type some # about my mother but can't post a link based on your own research? A title from a 50 Cent song is all you come up with? Loser.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Originally posted by Iridium 90
I look around My World and see, War, Famine, Poverty, Children being abused by some sicko for his personal pleasure, I hear women being raped, Murder, Pain, Suffering, Theft from the elderly....the list goes on.

If God exists, and is sitting there watching this, then he/she/it is the most perverted being I know.

how can the one we are supposed to worship and love sit there and watch.

God can?t intervene because god is not a rapist he doesn?t force us to love him or follow his words. God gives his children free will, which means we have a choice to love him or to deny him to follow his teachings or ignore them.

God allowed for the possibility of evil so that we could genuinely have ?free will? and choose whether we wanted to serve Him or not. With ?free will? comes responsibility for our actions. Some people and groups of people use their ?free will? for evil purposes while some others choose to do Gods will. Ultimately God needs to allow everything, good and bad so that we continue to be free. That is true love. If God interfered by not allowing bad things to occur, he would effectively be taking away our ?free will? because it would no longer be our choice.

Even Satan had free will. He was described as the most beautiful Angel of all. The devil and the other demons were indeed created naturally ?good? by God, but they became evil by their own doing." These angels irrevocably chose through their free will to rebel against God and not to serve Him.

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by kinglizard]

There is so much wrong with that. What you are saying God can't do is exactly the same the thing the police do. If I wanted to go out and kill someone (not that I ever will want to) I know I wouldn't be able to because I would get caught by the police, a force I personally am glad we have!

Do the police take away our free will then? Only when it comes to criminal acts which means there is much less of it happening.

Someone who is not criminal certainly doesn't feel like their free will has been taken away!

And the police are not perfect, there are crimes unsolved, criminals free to do more harm, and crimes the police will never know about, God could help us out with all that but no, as you say, God needs to let kids get raped so he doesn't violate the free will of some perverted freak.

Thank you for being so caring about our free will God, I'm sure the criminals that get away with it all love you.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
First ofall, I am a GROWN mon, I say what I want, I SGUAR COAT NTOHTING, I CALL A SQUARE A SQUARE AND A LAME LAME.Did any of the original Jews who WORTE the Bible tell yout that?I'm not tlking about some biased-a$$ Jewish scholar from today that thinks he knows everything, like you, who has experienced 0 in their lifetime.You talk about common sense but youback up the same crap people have been saying for years and I am tired of it.You can not and have not proved ANY of my theories wrong, you are a CAKE, with all the icing, something like a soft spungy suzie-Q, creamed filled even.I am a grown man, I put two and two together, I don't just let the "scholarly" tell me what to think like you!I look at ALL the evidence, before I say what really is going on.All, All of the scriptures I have presented have been relevant, and they CONFIRM what I say, you ae just too stupid and stubborn to bugde.But I don't care anymore, I am ready for the world to take the change it will in the next few years, and then we will see who is right.WHy is BUsh conscerned with space all of a sudden?So that he can drop the bomb soon about how et's exist.At first it will be slow, and they wil say that they have found some small organism of somekind, and then it will be all down hill from there.And I don't care what I look like to people.People nowadays in this country are MINDLESS SHEEP being led to the slaughter and jump on bandwagons to feel superior, because they don't have the balls to go against the grain, who gives a damn what other people think!And the comment about moothers was not directed towards you, but now, you can take however you wan to take it.YOU HAVE NOT PROVED ANYTHING, YOU HAVE NOT EVEN TAKEN A CRITICAL LOOK AT THE THINGS I PRESENTED, you just immediately want to come back with what you think is a simple way to unprove my theories, without even thinking about it or doing some backup research.You are SCARY to me, an afraid little boy who thinks he knows everything, I know your type, and we can keep going back and forth for however you want, you "evidence" is not all that bro', and it is NOT convincing AT ALL!Maybe to the weak minded!That ain't me homey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited on 23-4-2004 by jhova]

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
IS there anyone who can tell me what the difference between aliens and God since they can't be one and the same or on the same team?Anybody?Of course not!That is just a stubborn way to think.And the Israelites, or any of ancient man would have 0 concept of what an et was back then, so why would they say "aliens exist", and we mentioned them in the Bible.How?When they would have no concept of a word that just appeared in the 20th century!You people kill me!But...they might describe an et as God. What you need to do is checkout the "art of debunking" article on the new post on this same thread, and then we can talk.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
God is God, If you put things in a literal sense, you could CALL him an alien because he is alien to our world, but that isnt saying he is what you could call an alien being. He doesint ride in a UFO, nor do the Angels, there is so many parts in the bible where angels show up randomly without the clouds (which I already proved arent UFO's) so I guess they just walked from mars? hopped on the intergalactic highway? Of course not God sent them from Heaven.
Also, if you don't stop hurling your mom jokes and curse words at people i'm going to file a complaint about you. There is tons of other ways to prove your point than calling people "dumbass" so instead of making yourself look like a 7th grader failing english class, come up with hard proof of your theories that nobody can turn down. I'm sorry if I offended you in any earlier posts, I got frusterated, now lets bring this up to a mature level.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

First ofall, I am a GROWN mon, I say what I want, I SGUAR COAT NTOHTING, I CALL A SQUARE A SQUARE AND A LAME LAME.Did any of the original Jews who WORTE the Bible tell yout that?I'm not tlking about some biased-a$$ Jewish scholar from today that thinks he knows everything, like you, who has experienced 0 in their lifetime.You talk about common sense but youback up the same crap people have been saying for years and I am tired of it.You can not and have not proved ANY of my theories wrong, you are a CAKE, with all the icing, something like a soft spungy suzie-Q, creamed filled even.I am a grown man, I put two and two together, I don't just let the "scholarly" tell me what to think like you!I look at ALL the evidence, before I say what really is going on.All, All of the scriptures I have presented have been relevant, and they CONFIRM what I say, you ae just too stupid and stubborn to bugde.But I don't care anymore, I am ready for the world to take the change it will in the next few years, and then we will see who is right.WHy is BUsh conscerned with space all of a sudden?So that he can drop the bomb soon about how et's exist.At first it will be slow, and they wil say that they have found some small organism of somekind, and then it will be all down hill from there.And I don't care what I look like to people.People nowadays in this country are MINDLESS SHEEP being led to the slaughter and jump on bandwagons to feel superior, because they don't have the balls to go against the grain, who gives a damn what other people think!And the comment about moothers was not directed towards you, but now, you can take however you wan to take it.YOU HAVE NOT PROVED ANYTHING, YOU HAVE NOT EVEN TAKEN A CRITICAL LOOK AT THE THINGS I PRESENTED, you just immediately want to come back with what you think is a simple way to unprove my theories, without even thinking about it or doing some backup research.You are SCARY to me, an afraid little boy who thinks he knows everything, I know your type, and we can keep going back and forth for however you want, you "evidence" is not all that bro', and it is NOT convincing AT ALL!Maybe to the weak minded!That ain't me homey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, call me a "lame" and a "square" but the burden of proof isn't on those who don't formulate the theory...it normally falls on those who do...it would be kind of ass backward to formulate a theory then turn around and tell scientists to prove your THEORY is wrong cause you say it is and if they can't prove it wrong then it must be right or they aren't "ready" to see the "truth". That's all cop out #.

I'm sorry but I tend to believe the current day Jews and their translation of the symbolism their own people as I wrote before. I read your overly excited, bed wetting fantasies of aliens and god and it's interesting but you keep claiming it's true but you haven't given ANY evidence...others have...you haven't.It doesn't make sense to believe something contrary to a peoples own culture because some fringe thinkers have decided to place a different value on their writings. It's called, rational thinking.

You spend alot of time calling names and coming up with interesting little insults that make you seem more ignorant than I'm sure you are but I've gotta say...you're representing your "side" or theory like an immature 15 year old...you don't go to college...you haven't done years of research...there's nothing. You aren't acting like a grown man getting a college education. You're acting like an unstable, sci-fi nut sitting behind a keyboard, smelling like Grey Goose and nappy ass. You're a long running joke that's no longer funny. State your side and leave it that way.

[Edited on 4-23-2004 by Preest]

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
And this thread is locked.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join