It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible and aliens...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhova
First of all, oh boy going to all that trouble trying to explain something did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, AND HE HASN"T PROVED ANYTHING TO ME.YOU HAVEN"T PROVED ANYTHING EITHER!!WHo is to say who didn't see anything!?Who's to say that the "visions"were not added after the things actually happened. Dude, you really have no idea what you are talking about and you are really an IGNORANT, SELF CONSCIOUS human being, with no guts! I should ask you how the weather is the Nebulia Star system, and you would probaly try to tell me that it is hot, when you have neve been there!?Quit trying to erase things that have been placed there for a reason.Don't let science get you in a mentality that will get you in a sh1tload of trouble!!
Wow...you're honestly crazy. Are you a shut-in? Do you take medication? You probably should look into some meds cause you're extremely unstable.

And the original clay tablets from which Genesis was taken was in Sumeria and were in the Sumerian language, not Hebrew you little bit...
No it wasn't. Before you go calling somebody a bitch you might want to get your historical facts correct. I'm sure your idiot ass is talking about the Sumerians Epic of Gilgamesh tablet which parallels the Judaic account of Noah.

students.cua.edu...
www.historywiz.com...

[Edited on 4-21-2004 by Preest]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest

First of all, oh boy going to all that trouble trying to explain something did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, AND HE HASN"T PROVED ANYTHING TO ME.YOU HAVEN"T PROVED ANYTHING EITHER!!WHo is to say who didn't see anything!?Who's to say that the "visions"were not added after the things actually happened. Dude, you really have no idea what you are talking about and you are really an IGNORANT, SELF CONSCIOUS human being, with no guts! I should ask you how the weather is the Nebulia Star system, and you would probaly try to tell me that it is hot, when you have neve been there!?Quit trying to erase things that have been placed there for a reason.Don't let science get you in a mentality that will get you in a sh1tload of trouble!!
Wow...you're honestly crazy. Are you a shut-in? Do you take medication? You probably should look into some meds cause you're extremely unstable.

And the original clay tablets from which Genesis was taken was in Sumeria and were in the Sumerian language, not Hebrew you little bit...
No it wasn't. Before you go calling somebody a bitch you might want to get your historical facts correct. I'm sure your idiot ass is talking about the Sumerians Epic of Gilgamesh tablet which parallels the Judaic account of Noah.

students.cua.edu...
www.historywiz.com...

[Edited on 4-21-2004 by Preest]

temper temper
you stick with the basics AND ignoring the truth... well Loughs Out Loud

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cardu
temper temper
you stick with the basics AND ignoring the truth... well Loughs Out Loud
And you'd be replying to who?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
He's probably talking to your pancake a$$.And a lot of the stories in Genesis are from Sumerian clay tablets and your links mean nothing...You have proved nothing. But I see this is going nowhere fast, because, you know everything.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You are talking fast but,you ain't saying anything.Those links were a waste of time and effort, because they did not clear anything up.And what is crazy to you?What is considered crazy, please explain to me why?Sounds like you are just talking sh1t to me.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
jhova, seriously, shut up.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Keep on Topic!

NO MORE INSULTS!

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by glitch314
jhova, seriously, shut up.

I agree...now then...back to the topic...

*blank stares*

*silence*

*crickets*

....err........what was the topic again?

ME

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Lets see. Replace the word angels with aliens and the meaning of the bible is still the same and makes more sense.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Half of you people who criticize my theories have no more premise to say what you do than I do.And whoever told me to shut up can go sit on flag pole, and spin on it!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Preest, you talk big, like you know something, I see right through you. And you might fool some of these other people with your "facts", but the real is that your ideas are not all that hot or original, because I heard ALL of your arguments befroe and have went past them into another, higher level of thinking.YOu are just preaching that same obsolete ideas that wiil not be relevant in the next 5 years or so, wlecome to the new age!!But only if you can handle it psychologically.Everybody who can not adapt to the way the world will change in the next few years will get left behind!!

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Preest, you talk big, like you know something, I see right through you. And you might fool some of these other people with your "facts", but the real is that your ideas are not all that hot or original, because I heard ALL of your arguments befroe and have went past them into another, higher level of thinking.YOu are just preaching that same obsolete ideas that wiil not be relevant in the next 5 years or so, wlecome to the new age!!But only if you can handle it psychologically.Everybody who can not adapt to the way the world will change in the next few years will get left behind!!

TRANSLATION:"blah blah blah...I'm so perceptive...blah blah you ain't proving woopty woo...yatta yatta yatta you not original...blah yakkety shmakety me me me you you ghetto street...homina homina jesus saves....I'm so advanced cause woo woo woo rapture is coming....aliens yap yap yap"

Oh, I agree with everything you say jhova...just don't hurt me.

*flicks zoloft at jhova*

[Edited on 4-22-2004 by Preest]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This thread was a lot more interesting before it degenerated into a # slinging match between two people who are obviously concentrating more on insulting each other than they are on what the other members had actually been discussing.

Nothing personal but move on. There was a point of this discussion...

[Edited on 4-22-2004 by Djarums]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
This thread was a lot more interesting before it degenerated into a # slinging match between two people who are obviously concentrating more on insulting each other than they are on what the other members had actually been discussing.

Nothing personal but move on. There was a point of this discussion...
There was a point to this discussion but it's no different from the other discussions of this same subject concerning aliens and the Bible...there's never any leeway, the crazies start screaming, points get made, translations get slaughtered, scriptures get # on and then those with no input of their own come in to bitch about people who ruin the subject.

I made my valid points if you look through the thread. The only one who hasn't has been spending quite a bit of time hurling insults at me.

Nothing personal but was this your first post in this topic? If it is I fail to see what you've brought to the discussion...if you have...please direct me to it. I'd love to read other opinions on this theory.

[Edited on 4-22-2004 by Preest]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Interpretation of The Rapture: All Religious minds + the 52 Million Religions i haven't listed due to obvious reasons, are sucked into a massive vortex and taken to the 5th Dimension to learn how to undo what they've done. Meanwhile the rest of the 254 shall be left here on Earth for various reasons of which i won't list right now.

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by Sapphire]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
Interpretation of The Rapture: All Religious minds + the 52 Million Religions i haven't listed due to obvious reasons, are sucked into a massive vortex and taken to the 5th Dimension to learn how to undo what they've done. Meanwhile the rest of the 254 shall be left here on Earth for various reasons of which i won't list right now.

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by Sapphire]
I believe the Rapture is nothing more than a "ha ha" used by all the self-righteous to explain why they'll disappear while the "heathens" and "pagans" will remain.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Your points are not that valid.And I don't see any of you people with degrees from Harvard, so don't act like you know everything.And I have backed what I say, You just say it like, cause you said it that it's right okay smart guy!!The "facts" you presented were merely your interpretation and NOTHING else!!And I don't see you recieving any Noble Peace prize either!!

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by jhova]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Your points are not that valid.And I don't see any of you people with degrees from Harvard, so don't act like you know everything.And I have backed what I say, You just say it like, cause you said it that it's right okay smart guy!!The "facts" you presented were merely your interpretation and NOTHING else!!And I don't see you recieving any Noble Peace prize either!!

What "facts" have you presented that proves Aliens are mentioned in the Bible?

Ezekial and some UFO's in artwork site? Kinda skimpy...Ezekial was a story written by Jews about a Jewish man in Jewish History and it's been translated quite possibly millions of times by millions of Jewish Rabbi's and not one respectable Jewish Rabbi has come forward to expose the Alien presence in the old testament...how is it UFO believers are smarter than the Jews when it comes to the Jews own language, history and writings?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
it does not change the story of what happened.The point of the story is what he saw, who he actually was, in the scheme of trying to find out meaning of the messages passed down in the Bible, is actually irrelavent!The messenger may have changed, but the messenge remained the same.Have you ever seen the movie Stigmata.At the end, when the priest is possessed by some spirit of some sourts, and he is writing down the scriptures of Jesus purposely left out by the Christian Church on the chalkboard, one of the other priests asked him "who are you" and the spirit said in Spanish"El mesenger' es no importante"which means who gives a damn about the messenger, when the message is all that is important!And you've still proved NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   

it does not change the story of what happened.The point of the story is what he saw, who he actually was, in the scheme of trying to find out meaning of the messages passed down in the Bible, is actually irrelavent!The messenger may have changed, but the messenge remained the same.Have you ever seen the movie Stigmata.At the end, when the priest is possessed by some spirit of some sourts, and he is writing down the scriptures of Jesus purposely left out by the Christian Church on the chalkboard, one of the other priests asked him "who are you" and the spirit said in Spanish"El mesenger' es no importante"which means who gives a damn about the messenger, when the message is all that is important!And you've still proved NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....So you're saying Jewish scriptures and Jewish culture being translated incorrectly by non-jewish UFO believers to support their claims is okay as long as it's the points and theories YOU want to hear?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join