It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denmark Follows USA, England and France. Opens up their UFO archive.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
As others have mentioned, there does not seem to be a great deal of substance to the documents released by any country, but, minor as they are, there is always the hope that this is prepping for disclosure, or that greater awareness will prompt more people into questioning the whole UFO phenomenon and the frequent and dubious 'balloon', 'Venus', 'swamp gas' responses by officials.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Here is a link to the danish newspaper EkstraBladet. Its in danish but there is a drawing from the released pdf file. (to see the rest download the file posted earlier)

Link to danish newspaper with drawing from one incident

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The Danish Air Force is no longer involved in reporting on UFO - They are now saying to people should contact SUFOI - "Skandinavia UFO Information".

Pretty strange that the don´t take people serious, when the spot a UFO in the sky over Denmark anymore. Dont they wanna know if an strange aircraft is flying in the skies?

They also have removed the National Guard Watchtowers all over the country. The watchtowers was for The National Guard spotters that was reporting anything that is moving in the air.

Flying Home Inspector and Chief of Air Corps Colonel Sven C. Falkbøll sayed in 1999:

"The biggest challenge now is to have members from the Air Corps released from their towers, so they will become more flexible with regard to how they should solve tomorrow's air reporting duties. This can be done from both coasts, cliffs, hills or from the top of tall buildings. "

It is many years of relevant air reporting observations from the familiar towers, as the new Flying Home Inspector and Chief of Air Corps, Colonel Sven C. Falkbøll must break. He joined 1 July midst of a conversion of the entire Home with new tasks and new structure as a result of the defense, which was concluded in the spring.

The Colonel acknowledges that "the descent from the towers' may be difficult for some to vanens power is great, and many are afraid of losing towers. But the future of air reporting functions, in addition to the observation of airspace, to include surveillance on land and at sea, and technological developments in aviation requires innovation at a time when the air force more than ever need Flying Home.

There is a developed new low-range aircraft and flies Home inspector mentions in this connection they solve computer-controlled aircraft which are both very small and fly low, making it harder to observe them from the towers.

Also new technological observation and communication suggests that air sign come down to earth and instead put more flexible in the countryside so that they can form depending on the gravity task character.

Now, not all towers, which disappears. Of the approximately 400 air reporting lines, which collectively are today is about 100 without towers. It has been decided that about 100 dilapidated towers will be discontinued. Obersten expects that between 100 to 200 items will still have towers for a while yet.

With the dismantling of the towers will also the establishment of new post stands to sign air markets, where they can post their observations."

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
>First thanks to the OP, and to all those who translated some stuff. the point is NOT to hope that a government releases infrormations about aliens. This WONT happen. The point is that step after step the UFO phenomenon is being acknowledged, and we all are no longer being seen as a bunch of idiots, basically what we are doing is being ACKNOWLEDGED. And don't forget Italy,
www.aeronautica.difesa.it...
look at the second link to the left:
it's a military website, and there's a static link to UFO cases. These are steps, small ones, but towards the right direction in my humble opinion.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

Denmark releases UFO archives

Last update: 7:15 p.m. EST Jan. 30, 2009
COPENHAGEN, Denmark, Jan 30, 2009 (UPI via COMTEX) -- The Danish Air Force has released 329 pages of previously classified archives on UFO sightings, including details on more than 200 unsolved cases.
Capt. Thomas Pedersen said the military released the documents after growing weary of journalists asking questions about them, the Copenhagen Post reported Friday.
"We decided to publish the archives because frankly there is nothing really secret in them," Pedersen said. "The Air Force has no interest in keeping unusual sightings a secret. Our job is to maintain national security, not investigate UFOs."
The Air Force said the archives contain details of unexplained events occurring between 1978 and 2002, before the job of chronicling UFO sightings went to a group called Scandinavian UFO Information.
www.marketwatch.com...

the US is the motherlode...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

The title of your thread: Denmark Follows USA, England and France. Opens up their UFO archive.

May I ask you Loke who told you that the US goverment opened it's UFO archive?
Where did you get that information? Can you provide any proof?

Unless you present any evidence I think you need to correct the title of your thread.
England, France and Denmark yes. The US I don't think so, not in our lifetime.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
reply to post by Loke.

The title of your thread: Denmark Follows USA, England and France. Opens up their UFO archive.

Unless you present any evidence I think you need to correct the title of your thread.

The headliner is a direct translation from the news source i got this news from, and i dont have to show you EVIDENCE or PROOF. Stop acting like you have some solid proof that im lying or something.

Best regards.

Loke.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loke.

Originally posted by free_spirit
reply to post by Loke.

The headliner is a direct translation from the news source i got this news from, and i dont have to show you EVIDENCE or PROOF. Stop acting like you have some solid proof that im lying or something.

Best regards.

Loke.

Well you certainly are acting rude here Loke in response to my reply to your original
post. Didn't I say “May I ask?” Therefore what is your problem Loke? Couldn't you
just give me a simple answer? In fact you are indeed lying in reference to the news
report because as I checked it never said anything about the US opening their UFO
files. The news report you mentioned was translated by Rhain and shows nothing
about the issue of the US opening their UFO files anywhere, also in the original
language in the link you provided says nothing about the US UFO files. Then who
is wrong here I ask you? I don't know about the pdf file because is too large to
download and besides is not in english I suppose but the issue here is did you or
not write an incorrect information in the title of this thread Loke involving the US
goverment in those UFO disclosures. Am I right or not? If not then please advice
and clarify the issue but do it in a educated manner as we both are members of
this forum.

Just in case you you are not aware Loke the ATS forum has certain rules and
obligations as well as compromises for those who post topics. We all accept these
compromises when posting and expect a variety of different reactions from the
members, some of these ractions are mostly of an inquisitive kind, questioning
pertinent issues regarding the subject, some are extremely direct and others
obey to obtain a more accurate information about the case or story posted.
My question to you was based in a FACT and was made to avoid disinformation
and confusion: The US goverment has never opened their UFO files. Your title
says the opposite wich creates confusion and is incorrect. Now you know it and
it was a mistake. One of the purposes of the regular contributions by the members
is to correct and clarify wrong statements providing facts to preserve the truth
in this troubled UFO community. Your title is incorrect it doesn't matter if you just
copied and pasted the article from other source it still is incorrect and you know it.

Finally Loke you can not under any circumstance order me to stop saying what I have
to say to you. You don't tell me what to do or not.This is a public forum and you are
subjected to other opinions by the members, I just proved you are wrong and yout title
is incorrect wich you must accept.That's the only issue here, it's nothing personal.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Please lets not get into any mud throwing here.. No need to ruin a good thread.

free_spirit - It does say in the article that USA has done the same as UK and France.. Its not Lokes mistake but Ekstra Bladet, and i belive they refer to the old reports many years ago being disclosed.

Dansk sikkerhed har intet med ufoer at gøre Dermed har Danmark fulgt efter USA, England og Frankrig, der allerede har gjort offentliggjort arkiverne over ufoobservationer.

Translated..

Danish security have nothing to do with ufos. Thereby Denmark has followed USA, England and France who already publicized archives of ufo observations.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
My interpretation of the countries release of documents is that we are being prepared for something more to come. The media are covering UFO's more frequently and seriously than before. NASA is sort of teasing us with the possibilities of life on Mars, and just recently some scientists (over at Great Britain?) stated that there could be 40 000 planets nearby with intelligent life. The Vatican's astronomer has stated that believing in 'Aliens' is ok. There are more and more UFO sightings than ever, and they are photographed and filmed almost every day it seems.

I think all of this is happening to sort of test the population to see what our reaction is to this sort of information.

Let us hope the new US administration _realize_ just how serious this topic is. The disclosureproject.org witnesses are able, ready and willing to testify before congress that they have been part of unacknowledged special access programs dealing with advanced energy propulsion systems from downed ET crafts, that could forever change the conditions for us on planet Earth for the better.

We must hold our elected leaders accountable and make sure they serve us in our best interest. Both the leaders and the people have a moral obligation to find out what the truth is about _all_ things, even if we won't like it at first.

Be open minded, but not so open minded your brain fall out onto the floor.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
New spot for the file: UFO notes (still 30 mb in danish)

You wont find alot of names in the document, because airtactial command got to follow the person-registraition laws.

And again they link to Scandinavian ufo information for later incidences, heres a link to sufoi. www.ufo.dk...

Translation of page 1 incident:
22/12-2002 04:00 Lights seen south of Køge in the direction of Fakse for approximatly 30 minuts. It was a yellow light with a greenish aura surrounding it it. It was moveing back n forth in all directions of the sky, but not like a airplaine would/could. The report also notes the object was moveing 2 cm in each direction....that obviously is a optical illussion because of distance.

Translation of page 2 incident:
23/9-2002 20:50 A man walks hes dog in Viskum forest near the countryroad between Bjerringbro and Thorsager. In direction of north and close to earths surface he see a big yellow light + 4-5 smaller yellow lights on each side of the bigger light. The lights were hovering without a sound. According to the man hes dog was affected by the incidence.

Translation of page 3 incident:
19/8-2002 23:00 On a meadow near Løvskal countryroad. A man see's a big light with 4-5 smaller lights on each side slowly and close to the ground moveing to the west.

Translation of page 4 incident:
7/9-2002 (date dosent match description here cause text say) Mid April night (and something i cant read, seams unimportent). Clouds in the moonshine. 12 "cloudspots" turning around it self and moveing in circles. Some times they became blrry in form and the reasembled. There was no sound and it was seen over several minuts.

Ok as you see theres not alot of interesting details in these first few files and i dont feel liketranslating them all, you go knock yourself out.

edit on 17-7-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join