It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ritual Masonic sacrifice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I was reading about the latest LA-region murder suicide and something caught my eye. At the bottom of the alleged faxed suicide note: "Oh lord, my God, is there no hope for a widow's son? I've read and heard for years that this is the Masonic duress words.

/b65xyd

[edit on 28-1-2009 by crgintx]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by crgintx

This was nothing connected to Masonic Ritual.

You are taking A, Z and coming up wih 36543233245.

Makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I''d normally agree with you but....

The note was faxed to a TV station. I don't which LA area PD responded to the crime scene but given their past records of getting things horribly wrong, you can't be 100% sure that they haven't put the murder-suicide theory out prematurely.

The fax could have also been sent to throw suspicion on the Masons. My point is that this is a very weird 'suicide' note especially if the man was a Mason. He would have had connections that likely could have landed him a job even in these tough economic times.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I'm just taking a guess here but this person may have been a Mormon rather than a Mason. If he was a Mason why would it make a difference, I think we will see many more suicides in the future because of the failing economy.

It was the fifth mass death of a Southern California family by murder or suicide in a year. Police urged those facing tough economic times to get help rather than resort to violence

news.yahoo.com...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

More strangeness concerning this horrific crime:

cryptogon.com...

Very strange indeed!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by crgintx
reply to post by Sauron

More strangeness concerning this horrific crime:

cryptogon.com...

Very strange indeed!

Now that was creepy...

This could be more than just a man who lost his job and went nuts...

This could be much much more.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
There is definitely something wrong with this story.
It definitely appears that the couple was fired due to a scam involving children's health insurance that they were involved in, not due to the "failing economy"

The suicide note sounds really, really fake. (Well, my boss wants me to kill myself anyway, so I guess I'll give him what he wants)
Seriously? That is totally counterintuitive to human behavior.
It looks like this thing was staged as a government pr stunt to make people feel the urgent need to redistribute the money in this country to people who haven't worked for it.

i.e: look, poor kids getting killed because of the bad economy! If the government would give everyone the "rich" people's money, things like this wouldn't happen!

I have no proof, of course. But something is definitley fishy about this story

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I wish the OP could of made a different title for the thread... this should be getting a little bit more attention on ATS... because the MSM sure as hell gave it some attention.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The circumstances surrounding this crime is so weird that giving it any title is sort of difficult. The LA area is well known for crimes with bizarre circumstances surround them. I'm just wondering what other weirdness will come out of this crime and is it just the first of many that will happen in 2009?

You should check out Walter Bosley's book: Latitude 33: Key to the Kingdom.

It's about the high strangeness surrounding the 33*N parallel and Disneyland

top topics

join