It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Southern Republican Poster Child for Bush

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
"Seems after reading this thread, my days in the MudPit are numbered.
My hats off to krankinkx, cause he tore everyone that oppsed him a new asshole! "

Yep your right Seekerof!

Just like the Alamo!!!

Errrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmm...............

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by krankinkx
I bet you thought Jimmy Carter was a good president too. Hey...weren't some Americans taken hostage during the Carter administration??? Probably because of Bush though...RIGHT??

Also, If you take but a few moments to enter the phrase "Mentalitity of Terrorism" in a search engine you will be able to read the same information I have read, some from reliable sources even.

I hope you're not a betting man because that's a moronic bet. In fact I find most of your little snide comments moronic. To your second point you go type it in a search engine, I'm not here to do research for you or make your point for you, so do it yourself.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
"Seems after reading this thread, my days in the MudPit are numbered.
My hats off to krankinkx, cause he tore everyone that oppsed him a new asshole! "

Yep your right Seekerof!

Just like the Alamo!!!

Errrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmm...............

More like British rule over the colonies there JB!

BTW, I'm interested in how you have seemingly come up with a definition of "red-neck"....do you know what a "red-neck" is or is this something you got from Al-Jazeera?

seekerof

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
No,the loss of the colonies wasn't propogated as a victory.The Alamo,despite being a defeat was!

Remember the Alamo! = Remember that propaganda is strong!

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
You all got schooled by krank! This thread is tastless at best and immoral at worst and he called ya on it. Chalk it up to experience and move on. Nuff said.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by J0HNSmith

I bet you thought Jimmy Carter was a good president too. Hey...weren't some Americans taken hostage during the Carter administration??? Probably because of Bush though...RIGHT??

Also, If you take but a few moments to enter the phrase "Mentalitity of Terrorism" in a search engine you will be able to read the same information I have read, some from reliable sources even.

I hope you're not a betting man because that's a moronic bet. In fact I find most of your little snide comments moronic. To your second point you go type it in a search engine, I'm not here to do research for you or make your point for you, so do it yourself.

See ...That's the difference between you and I!!(one of a great many)I do the research, but won't do it for you.
In fact I refuse to follow the very links usually misrepresented in these threads by simpletons like yourself!

Nice try though!!!

[Edited on 4-15-2004 by krankinkx]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
I like how you put this in perspective, RANT.

very nicely done...

Maybe this one person has learned his lesson (or not), but there are still millions of others who think that the people they are voting for really give two #s about them. They don't. Kerry doesnt. Bush doesnt.

It's sad that this one person fell into a downward spiral like that, but the natural selection theory can help to explain why such a thing happened.

Ugh, what a cynical bastard I can be, I am sorry.

Would you believe that AlnilamOmega believes that this guy Hammill maybe learned a valuable lesson about being hard working!!!???

[Edited on 4-15-2004 by krankinkx]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega

Let's start with "I didn't know this was AlnilamOmega's spell-check-athon" OOOOPs did I spell that right!!!???

You are the parasite who chooses to suck off the backs of the honest working man.

Last I checked I didn't watch most of the news because it solicits the same type of ignorance that you spew. I Despise the Media, 95% of the mainstream media is just like you!! Arrogant in believing that they can bull# people into believing whatever they say, then when people take them to task they hide behind the constitution. You sound like someone who likes to bull# then HIDE. Just another COWARD. PROBABLY A LIBERAL TOO!!!???

I am definitely not one to just spew crap and hide. Like my sig says, if I am proven wrong, I will admit it and withdraw my argument without hesitation. I have done this sort of thing before and will continue to do so if the situation presents itself.

Sorry if I hurt your feewings, but I pointed that out as a mockery of your statement of proclaiming yourself as an Independent.

I'm shocked that you don't watch mainstream media. How is it that you have developed and can reinforce your ideals properly? can you tell me, please?

I do my research and reinforce my perspective through the much revered "READING OF LITERATURE" some of which are Periodicals. You really should give it a crack some time, you might learn a thing or two.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join