It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Forms War Crime Defence Team

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Israel Forms War Crime Defence Team

english.aljazeera.net

Daniel Friedman, the Israeli justice minister, has been appointed to lead a defence team should war crimes charges be brought following the 22-day war on Gaza.

Mark Regev, a spokesman for the Israeli prime minister, confirmed to Al Jazeera on Friday that Friedman would lead an inter-ministerial team to co-ordinate a legal defence for civilians and the military.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Denial Denial Denial is not just a river in Egypt...Karl Rove, Don Rumsfeld George Bush all people who will never see the inside of a courtroom let alone face justice in this world.
If Israel is prepared to defend the military action in this regard one wonders if other actions can also be reviewed Sabra and Shattila Hebron and perhaps even Rachel Corries death...I am not holding my breath.

english.aljazeera.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I can just see it now:

Israel today uses the chewbacca defense along with saying the gloves don't fit so you must acquit.

www.metacafe.com...

On a real note! Does Hamas get to have a trial also since they used human shields and schools/hospitals and launch sites? Ohh wait I forgot I'm just supposed to hate Israel and forget about the people launching missiles at them.

join