It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot interviews Gary McKinnon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This is an exceptional video interview. I apologise if it's already been shared here. Most probably have heard of Gary's story, but he goes into greater detail of what he found and how exactly he did it. He ends off with saying that he knows for a fact that security isn't much improved, and if he were to try again, he would be able to get into their networks easily.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
It's an interesting video. McKinnon comes over as quite an ordinary guy, not the weirdo hyper-hacker I had imagined him to be. It's a pity the interviewer was so bad. Somebody with more experience and a little understanding of the subject matter could have made it something special.

WG3

[edit on 28-1-2009 by waveguide3]

[edit on 28-1-2009 by waveguide3]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3
It's a pity the interviewer was so bad. Somebody with more experience and a little understanding of the subject matter could have made it something special.

It's Project Camelot, what were you expecting? They are the worst interviewers and knowingly promote frauds and hoaxers.

I'm not saying that's the case with McKinnon, but Project Camelot only does one thing successfully: muddy the waters.

new topics

join