It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS Video, Aguascalientes, MEXICO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
WOW!!!! 5 stars.
Dude, they are defintely conditioning us.
I mean, on the legit videos, they do the same thing: show their
maneuvers AND the cloaking. I see the cloaking all the time in videos.

I think the KNOW they are being filmed. They'not just cloaking and
uncloaking by mistake. They know what they're doing.
Why would intelligent ET's just move around over us aimlessly
and just cloak and uncloak for no reason? They are trying to make themselves known.. Slowly.. One sighting at a time...
What do you guys think???

Great video.. One of the best yet....

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Although it seems like a good one, the footage is not clear. It can be anything. Are they saying anything interesting by the way? Especially during the end of the video, while they became a stationary object.
Good find anyway

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hmmm.

Not a bad video at all. It seems Mexico is the place to be if you want to spot strange objects in the sky.

Still, as others have said, the video is not clear and is far from conclusive.

However, it is better the the usual video of venus or the space station we see around here so, a star for you.

Love to hear the opinion of Internos on this one.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I smell video trickery. I do not see them merge into one. I see the lights dissapear a pack of birds fly (6:02) by then he zooms in on a star. He walks twords the tree and zooms out to give you the idea that this thing is moving. There are a LOT of cuts in this thing which makes it suspect. like at 5:04 somthing there whe he zooms out at at the end there is nothing like that around. In the begining there are things moving around but there are a lot of blank sky spots and the parts with just one star and he is obviously moving the camera. If he was going to take the time to cut and edit it why so many blank spots. Please not that there is no movement in this light when there is a stationary object (tree) in the foreground. Do not get me wrong i believe but this video is a bad hoax.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Oh, boy. Another one of these things.

I personally think that if they are not definitively shown to be birds or balloons (or that they absolutely can't be birds or balloons), then they are either ghosts of my ancestors or angels. I mean, we have to narrow these things down, right?

If somebody can prove to me that these are NOT ghosts or angels, then I will maybe go along with the "alien spacecraft" idea. That seems fair to me.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by Nohup]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
interesting how the formation seems to mimic the big or little dipper star formation. definitely seems to not be "nature" in its formations.
good find.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

Nice video, thanks. I look some videos on the Youtube channel and they are interesting.

Thanks a lot for the link

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I agree with you, this is not a regular "balloon/bird behavior" at least is my opinion. Besides they stay there for a few minutes.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

Interesting theory, when I show the video to a friend of mine he said they are doing some kind of forms. I don't know, but your post is interesting.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

It could be, but as far as I know, there are not storks in Aguascalientes. Some othere birds but not storks

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stringue

Stringue

I've been told that the recorded the objects (around 3:00 pm) and then the record again inside the vehicle. I hope I can get more information about it

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

I wish it were a clearer video as well, but it is all I got. And yes, there should be an explanation, that's why I posted it in youtube. But for now I don't know what these objects are

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungStalin

Dear LittleJosef (YoungStalin)

I can tell you that is a real video, not an hoax, this guy didn't upload it on the web, or posted anywhere. I got a copy and converted to a suitable format for youtube. I was impressed the first time I saw it, I don't know what are these objects, but there is no trick

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cisnerosmtz

Thanks for the reply, I look forward to seeing more footage from yourself or your friend in the future !

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Now this is nice... You often see these five or six formations video taped at night or in the evening , where all you have is blobs of light with no particular definition to them. This is a nice day shot.
What I always wonder is , are there no members of ATS who have degree level animation and digital imagery qualifications? Surely any one of them would be able to clear up all the mystery "what is it " questions on this site? If I had just spent £18,000 in fees and equipment to pass a course like that, I would sure as hell use it to assist ATS every now and again... Unfortunately the only thing I can bring is my wit and (lack of) charisma.

Anyway , great post... would love to see what comes of this.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
one thing is for sure,, no one knows what it is in the air birds? balloons?. if you can't identify it is still (unidentified), therefore a U.F.O..

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I saw things like this in the sky by my house a couple years back. They were darker in color though, but I think it had to do with the time of day(it was dusk when I saw them). There were five of them arranged in like 5 on a dice. The two on the right branched off together and the same with the left two. The one in the center seemed to be coming closer and started to ellipse as it came closer. This is the only video I have seen that resembles what I saw. Thanks!!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
okay they never merge into one there is a bunch of them it cuts (it actualy cuts several times throughtout the video showing nothing but blank sky) then it shows one light which is clearly NOT moving. Give me a few days i will make a video just as "real" as this. I thought i needed to film these in IR to get them apparently they are visible when you zoom.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cisnerosmtz

A "similar" object recorded on December 24th, by Fernando Guzman in Aguascalientes.

This video is 14 min. LONG and clearer with ZOOM

Link www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join