It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generated Earthquake or Neutron Bombs in LA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Okay, first of all I want to say that all the information I have consists of only second or third hand info as well as rumors.

The reason why I started this thread is to gather more information from you guys on this topic. Would be great if your contributions to this thread would be hard facts rather than opinions. As I said, I'd like to get some more information on this topic as well as share it with others.

On various pages like ProjectCamelot or Conscious Media Network as well as a number of other sources the same information pops up over and over again from various interviewees.

It is about an staged event in Los Angeles with two possible scenarios. Either a generated earthquake of about 8+ on the Richter scale OR a staged event with neutron bombs involved. It is supposed to happen within the next 6 months.

Now, we have Joe Biden saying publicly that there will be a generated crisis coming along within 6 months of Obama's presidency.
Also, others say that this event should move the focus away from the financial crisis as well as the war in the middle east.

Again other sources claim that there will be a global coastal event that will force people to move away from the coasts, etc.

Anyone of you heard similar things or has more information to share?

Please provide sources when sharing information. Thank you!

[edit on 27-1-2009 by thegreatobserver]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Here some of the interviews where this information comes up:

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I don't know how many of you watched the video interviews.
Basically what they said is that there are three cities within the US that are very likely to get hit. That's Chicago, Detroit, and Los Angeles. LA is, according to George Green, on top of the list.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The following thread might be related www.abovetopsecret.com...

George Green was talking about a planned earthquake in Los Angeles on Oct. 21st, 2008.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Anyone how has something to say about it?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
when is that supposed to happen?

new topics

top topics

join