It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed Dames predictions.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I listened to an interview by him on the 2nd Jan here in the UK.
Talked about a 9+ quake in March and a nuke reactor in Japan going critical after another quake.
No mention of solar flares but it was a short interview. Maybe this isn't the year to start my new business!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
strange that he mentioned nothing at all of that type of dire prediction on this particular show. the only two he made were that new guinee would suffer a 9.5 earthquake in march causing big catastrophies and that a japanese power station would have a big problem. i think he also did mention something about solar flares but only briefly and didnt make a big thing out of it.

Well the thing is that he has spoken about flares before and what will happen. He saw before hand the shot across the bow, the biggest flare we had which missed us on November 2003, as well as making many other predictions that came true.

He reiterated in this interview that things will get worse, and the point of reference before what he calls the "kill shots" will be that a shuttle will be forced down by a meteor shower. He started talking about the magnetic field of the Earth going down because of many disasters a couple years back, the core of the Earth will also be affected, like what the Indonesian sea quake did, which would affect the Earth's magnetic field, and slowly all of these disasters will allow for the weakening of the magnetic field, then it is when according to him the Earth will get a series of flares which would be like nothing else we have seen, many people will die from these flares.

He sees us already on WWIII, and that things will escalate, with NK using the next nuclear device in anger in the battlefield, but before we are in a full blown nuclear war, a trully major catastrophe will make us want to reconsider our priorities. He literally said that armies will look up and start running when this event unfolds. What he sees is what many people call Nibiru passing by the Earth and he sees all of these disasters been caused as the astral body gets closer to the Earth.

He never before mentioned about Nibiru until like 4 months ago or so. Before he used to say that there was a wall they couldn't see through at a certain level, that perhaps something was happening they did not understand yet. He also mentioned in the past that Nibiru is the reason why there is a city off the coast of Cuba which is over 2,000 feet underwater.

Another thing he has mentioned before, is that what he also sees in the future a Mad Max scenario, where most people will have three things in their minds, "f***, kill, eat." He has mentioned in the past that we would start seeing cases of cannibalism, and it will get worse in the future when our food supplies start depleting.... he is called Dr Doom for a reason.

Once again he also mentioned that people should stay at home since the last trully merry Christmas was in 2003.

He does gives a lot of doom and gloom prophecies...but do tell me before this lattest earthquake how many scientists ever said that an earthquake could have done what the Indonesia earthquake did.... how many people believed that was even possible...and scientists are the ones telling us this now.

[edit on 2-1-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
My friend ordered his video on this subject.

www.thekillshot.com...

and I got to watch it. The only thing the original post left out that I can remember from the video is he says that the crop circles, the real ones, not the ones that the people are faking, are signs that these are "safe areas" for us to be when all this happens. I wonder were he will be, since the video gives me the impression that it was shot around his really nice home in Hawaii. I don't know, if I thought all of this stuff was gonna happen, I wouldn't be investing much in that area of the world... but maybe I am wrong and he was just there to shot the video, don't know.

Well, if the shuttle comes down because of a meteor shower anytime in the future, there might be reason for concern. The guy does seem to have been online with alot of his predictions.

[edit on 21-1-2005 by dawnstar]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Ed Dames is a pathetic joke.

Even the doomer community refers to him as Major Head Games for his inconsistent ramblings that are seldom ever related to any event.

If you take enough stabs in the dark with vague "prophecies" then logic says you'll get something right.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I have to agree with Nerdling. I've listened to Ed all last year and no mention of the tsunami that just hit, no mention of ANYTHING of any worth just sun flares.
As far as im concerned he's a fraud and only out to sell his material.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Thanks for the post muaddib. I had never heard of this guy before, but i am amaized. He has realy hit it. I think it would be in everyone's best interst to pay attention to what he says. how do I go about hearing more from this guy? Is it only on the radio and can I listen in here in the midwest?

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
well forget my last post. I looked into him and it looks like he is a big looney.

www.matrixdiaries.com...
www.psitech.net...

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
He is a looney. i listened to him everytime he was a guest on Art Bell for the past 2 years and he never mentioned the recent Tsunami, and never says anything worthwhile.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Ed Dames, ugh. I don't think that any of his predictions have ever come true--my mom & I have been listening to Art Bell for years and his predictions have always been duds (as are most of the assorted psychics, viewers, and clairvoyants that are on 'Coast-to-Coast' program... highly entertaining, tho'...) He predicted that microbes would kill millions of babies and that a food shortage would cause Europeans to become cannibals. Perhaps his side job is a ghost writer for the 'Weekly World News'...

I also remember something about him getting caught stealing millions of dollars worth of stuff from a company he used to work for. If he was so good at remote viewing, wonder why he couldn't predict that....

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I wish Mr. Dames would give a better idea of dates, so I can compare them with the Sylvia Browne prophecies. seems to me Dames has a doomsday scenario in mind, while Sylvia's prophecies seems more like wishful thinking in some cases. At least they both agree on catastrophic earth changes.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Muaddib

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
i listened to ed dames last night on a british radio station which broadcasts over the web (i did post a link to this show which has now been deleted as the show was only on for 3 hours)

strange that he mentioned nothing at all of that type of dire prediction on this particular show. the only two he made were that new guinee would suffer a 9.5 earthquake in march causing big catastrophies and that a japanese power station would have a big problem. i think he also did mention something about solar flares but only briefly and didnt make a big thing out of it.

I was researching Ed Dames predictions on the net and thought this old post pretty interesting in light of what happened this year in Japan. Eerily similar, but wrong dates I guess. Anyone else noticed this already?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
post some links to this new information, dates, times, there is the shot across the bow, but nothing about a planet & extra flares from the sun, links information, just seems your exacerbating what has been told.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
There is another Live Event in 2014:
I assure you, this is no joking matter. Major Ed Dames warned of many past events including the nuclear disaster in Japan in order to save lives; though most never listen.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "many things are thrown into question", but if you have questions THIS IS THE PLACE TO ASK.

The Killshot is rapidly approaching. One year out? Five years out? Remote Viewers don’t know for sure so as long as there's time, Ed Dames is going to do everything he can to get the word out as well as urge people to learn Remote Viewing for themselves! We know that there are only a few precursor events remaining before the Killshot will occur including the use a nuclear weapon by North Korea.

Anyone that attended a LIVE Killshot event can tell you their event was PACKED. There we’re a lot of people that could not get in due to selling out and the phones have been ringing off the hook since the last event concluded in Reno. Is it fair to leave those people in the dark?

Major Ed Dames has agreed to do ONE FINAL event to accommodate those people simply out of public demand.

But i dont understand it, the word out????? The people there have to sign a NDA, so they cant talk about it. Save lives????? Just talk about it on a talkshow or something, he's a fraud, and a scammer. Bet hes running out of cash and need some more money
edit on 8-11-2013 by Demanto because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join