It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Child Threatens to Kill George W. Bush on Youtube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Black child threatens to kill George W. Bush on Youtube

This video is disturbing to me. Why haven't we seen any media coverage of this? I can't find any info on what, if any, actions were taken again this child and his parents.

In the video he threatens to kill George W. Bush as well as one of his family member and even provides a date. He then says he will kill himself and make another Youtube video from Heaven. All of this to make way for Obama.

I strongly believe the things this child is saying are scripted by a parent or adult. It just disturbs me that this kind of stuff is happening in America. This kid needs to be taken away from an obviously abusive household.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This is quite disturbing...but why is it in the Gray Area? does't really seem alien-ish to me....

Somebody should alert the mods on youtube to take that crap down, before we have to hear about it on CNN, and they arrest the poor kid and set him to GITMO.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Ohhhh, whoops, I thought the gray area meant you don't know where to put it, haha.

Mods, move it where it should be. Help?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Thats kinda creepy....Wonder if Secret Service is on it yet?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The "mods" on YouTube! already know about this. I've seen this video months back. If it hasn't been taken down by now, it won't be taken down.

It disturbs the hell out of me also. I have a son that age, or close to it. For me to think that people raise their kids with that sort of hatred makes me concerned for my own child's safety.
I don't think a crime was committed there unless the could prove he was coached by an adult, but something should be done. Foster care sounds like a good enough start.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Surprised it hasn't been yanked.
Shouldn't he playing with teenage mutant ninja turtles?!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Most likely the Secret Service is working with youtube to hunt this kid and his parents down through his videos. Thats why it hasnt been yanked. At least that it what comes to mind after watching that video.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I know how the above poster feels, my son is turning 10 this year, and sometimes i worry about the kind of mentality that he's being exposed to when i'm not around.

Now i have raised my kids to question everything they hear, and make they're own decisions, but i mean come on, 10 year old are impressionable.

I'm gonna get on youtube and contact the site admin and have it yanked, or i'll report them to some sort of online agency. I think it should be criminal to upload this kinda stuff, whether it's targeted at George or not. He's making death threats after all.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention, now i can make sure my children don't lay eyes on this evil.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Also, his parents need to change the battery
in the smoke detector. I though it was mine.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
The "mods" on YouTube! already know about this. I've seen this video months back. If it hasn't been taken down by now, it won't be taken down.

It disturbs the hell out of me also. I have a son that age, or close to it. For me to think that people raise their kids with that sort of hatred makes me concerned for my own child's safety.
I don't think a crime was committed there unless the could prove he was coached by an adult, but something should be done. Foster care sounds like a good enough start.

Yeah, the "mods" are aware, yet it stays up.

It is a crime to threaten the life of the President of The United States of America.

18 USC Sec. 871
"Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both."

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This kid is obviously reading from a script that someone prepared for him. If you watch his eyes they go to the left side of the screen repeatedly which is a good indication that he is reading from a script. He also pauses a couple of short times as if he is relocating his spot on the script to continue to read. I am not sure why someone would prepare a script like that for a child to read, but I must say it concerns me a little. There are comments below that video that claim the child was taken to juvenile detention for 10 yrs. I cannot however find any other information to back up those comments left on youtube.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Oh, I understand totally that it is a crime to threaten the life of ANYONE, let alone POTUS, this is a child.
I mean, I think they should go ahead and take him in and maybe juvie, but the logical defense is going to be that he isn't of sound mind and judgement being a minor.
I think the best thing that can happen would be to send him to a foster home. He definately doesn't need to be subjected to the same influence he has already grown up in.
I think he needs to be in a foster home in the smallest town in Iowa.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Well the whole thing is this.. He will be taken from his home.. And his parents will suffer the actions of law..

Not to bright.. Sure Bush did some things.. But in the end he is only a puppet.. Why kill the puppet..
This is just some ignorant child.. Spewing some BS that his mommy and daddy told him to say...
Kids don't think like this.. Atleast when I was his age I sure never thought of killing anyone..
Even as a child I knew that presidents are only puppets to the men behind the curtin..
Foolish move on his part...
So dumb.. Im like.. Oh man.. what an idiot.. Where are his parents..
But I know.. They set him up to do this.. What cowards..
The family should bear some of the action taken by law..

Makes me sick to know kids are just puppets too.. How sad..
yet doesnt make it right...
They are in some hot water now..

Sure you can think them in your mind.. BUT dont say them!!
And sertinly don't broadcast them on an open forum..
Down right stupid.. And thats stupid with 2 oo's Stoopid!!

haha Papa Bear is all over this like flies on.. well you know what..

[edit on 27-1-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
This kid is obviously reading from a script that someone prepared for him. If you watch his eyes they go to the left side of the screen repeatedly which is a good indication that he is reading from a script. He also pauses a couple of short times as if he is relocating his spot on the script to continue to read. I am not sure why someone would prepare a script like that for a child to read, but I must say it concerns me a little. There are comments below that video that claim the child was taken to juvenile detention for 10 yrs. I cannot however find any other information to back up those comments left on youtube.

He also misreads the script at around the 1:30 mark. Pretty sad. He has a part 2 video too.

BUT, if you look at it realisticly, the kid names his own video CRAZY BLACK KID...yadayadayada.

If it were serious he wouldnt name his own video as crazy black kid. He's just looking for attention. He doesn't mean/care about anything he is saying. Also in his second vid he mentions his views.

Reaching for attention.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'll be sure to get my children on youtube to speak for me in the future.

Atleast that way my video will stay on youtube for several months.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Oh, I was pretty sure you knew that, I didn't mean to insinuate that you didn't, I was just merely putting it out there.

reply to post by Portugoal

I don't think that is the first hand post of that video. As far as I can tell it is a second hand post. I don't think the kid would have named his own video that.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

That newscast on youtube is dated April 2008. That's almost a year ago.
Does anyone know what became of the kid or his parents?
Did they get found?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
reply to post by zysin5

Does anyone know what became of the kid or his parents?
Did they get found?

Right this was last year.. And from what I have read on youtube comments and a little digging. It was said the kid was taken from the home and put in juvy.
As for the parents, Im not sure what become of this..
But you can bet something happened if Papa Bear was on the case.
Bill doesn't mess around with this stuff.. And I wouldn't want to get on his bad side in a personal way. As he has a personal gustapho that he uses to bully people, and do his bidding.
This is the Fox news gustapho. And they don't play games..

If this kid did think it was a game.. Well he was sadly mistaken..

But I will try to find some sources on this.. All Im going on is heresay.. And what I hear online.. so I'm not 100% sure what became of this.
I will do some looking around and see what I can't find, I am heading into work now.. But I will do what I can later to see what I can or can not find.
Anyone else is welcome to help me out while Im at work..

[edit on 28-1-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
What's that kid even doing on the internet?

Got a good laugh though. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would like to kill Bush, the thought of some 5 year old potty mouthed tuff kid apparently believing he can is priceless.

new topics

top topics

join