It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Speech on CNN - Exact repeated words follow identical speech pattern

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Never posted here before.. check this out.

www.youtube.com...

3:24 "Afghanistan"

again at 5:32 "Afghanistan"

Im not just talking about one word, the string of sentences start around "Afghanistan" and go for quite a while.

I recorded both identical segments and played them exactly simultaneously and they are IDENTICAL. The same "uh" and pauses are identical. This is not a repeat where CNN played the same clip twice, this is a fluid interview. Such things in speech like this do not happen.

I dont have enough time right now to perform a signal analysis on this. If someone wants to post results or look into this further respond here.

I think this to be extremely strange and too weird to be normal.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by xeotech]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Very very odd and robotlike. Ever since he came on the scene, his ability to brainwash masses is scary. People just follow him blindly. Scary to see someone with that type of command over others. S&F for you.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
He, much like any figure head, uses a tactic known as Neuro-linguistic programming. It is very effective at giving everyone who listens, the same, unified feeling.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Here is my theory- they use hypnosis to program him to perform routine interviews with ease, without having to consciously try and memorize all of the talking points and convey (implant) the precise ideas the men behind Obama intend.

Once a dialog is programed in he could regurgitate it on demand, word for word, same pauses, same fill in words.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I don't quite understand.

He uses a type of speech that controls the minds of the US that makes everyone believe things are just the way they are suppose to be?

He's a robot, theoretically, right.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
You people are so quick to jump the gun on these things. I have dual monitors and popped up two youtube windows at the times you mention and came to the conclusion that its the same clip. It is not a fluid interview, its a dubbed video and dubbed poorly at that.

Obsidience

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xeotech

Watch this video from 2.35, for a minute or so, then from 4.43 for about a minute. These 2 sections are IDENTICAL!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
that is because it is the same video.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Yes, they are identical. Someone screwed up the YouTube video. Here's the Actual transcript. The sections are not repeated in the text, but they are in the video.

I'm listening and reading the text to see if anything was left out.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This is all that was in the transcript that was NOT in the video:

AL ARABIYA:Can I end with a question on Iran and Iraq then quickly?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: It's up to the team...

So, I think it was a simple editing error.

The section that was repeated in the video, but NOT in the transcript is the section beginning and ending with the following:

AL ARABIYA: Now there is an Arab peace plan, there is a regional aspect to it, and you've indicated that. Would there be any shift, a paradigm shift?
PRESIDENT OBAMA: And so what we want to do is to listen, set aside some of the preconceptions that have existed and have built up over the last several years. And I think if we do that, then there's a possibility at least of achieving some breakthroughs.

I don't think there's a New World issue here or even a conspiracy. Just a bad edit job.

new topics

top topics

join