It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experience Of Mine!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
hey everyone, this is my first post on this forum as ive just became a member.

i decided to join after reading a few things concerning what i am about to talk about. i am a 21 year old man from scotland and in the past two years i have studied alot about aliens,ufos,the new world order and such things and found i have learned a hell of a lot more from the interent than i ever did in school, anyway thats off subject.

im writing to ask if anyone has heard of anything like what i am about to explain.

this has happened to me three times now, once about 2 months ago and twice two nights ago.

i get into my bed and i will lie thre for hours not being able to sleep and constantly checking over my shoulder feeling a presence of some sort. eventually i will slowly calm down lie on my back which i find most comfortable to sleep. around 5 mins after lying on my back i am completly paralysed and the best way i can explain it is its like im being electrocuted but there is no pain and my mind goes sort of fuzzy but it feels like its going into overdrive ( sorry if im not making much sense but i dont know how best to describe it ). i try to move and try to shout out but the only noise i can make is a raspy sort of croaking noise, i feel a presence to my right side ( that is with all three times ) then all of a sudden its gone and im stangely extremely calm. then i will sleep soundly and have the most vivid dreams of my life where iam travelling at extreme speed through stars and galaxys, suddenly i stop at a planet which i dont know and ill see a civilization of peace and technology that i couldnt even imagine, once i wake in the morning i feel a sense of content and a little bit more knowledgable.

sorry if this is kinda long but i was just wondering if anyone has had the same experience or anything similar. i feel i shouldnt fear these experiences but at the same time i feel a little bit nervy when i think of them. any thnks for listening guys and im looking forward to hearing back from some of you
peace

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing and welcome

I can not help you much regarding your experiences but I no some other members here will be able to, so just be patient and no doubt they will reply.

Star and flaged to help you on your way.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

thank you very much my friend, it is good to find a place where i can talk with like minded people and share my experience and not be ridiculed because of it.

again thanks my friend. peace xx

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Free4Ever

thank you very much my friend, it is good to find a place where i can talk with like minded people and share my experience and not be ridiculed because of it.

again thanks my friend. peace xx

You may well be ridiculed but do not let it worry you, its all to easy to get angry when your new here so just let go over your head and enjoy the rest.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing.
I too can't relate but find the part about you actually stoping at a planet pretty cool.
What did you see about the civlizations? Were they human? What kind of technology features do you remember? Details! Details!!

[edit on 27/1/2009 by n0b0DY]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Welcome! Strange things happening to you my friend. Thank you for sharing your experience. Does it scare you or excite you? Inquiring minds want to know!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Was the dreams before or after you studied the UFO and NWO subjects?

There was a guy called The Sleeper who would post here and has a web site with theses guys.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Not saying your are experiencing abductions but it might be helpful.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by n0b0DY

thanks my friend

the civilizations were incredibly organic in nature, everything seemed to co exist and move around everything with ease, it was truly beautiful to see, also it was extremely busy with such a diverse amount of moving creatures and beings its hard to pinpoint any particualar one. the technology looks also organic as if it were living material. in my dreams i seen it from a birdseye point of view looking down. approaching the planet it seemed to be swirling and moving as if like a sphere shaped river travelling in all directions, its incredibly strange i admit. there was some techonology that looked like it was not from that particular place, it sort of stuck out as it were. i remember one particular what i thought was a ship. it was absolutly massive, i would hazzard a guess at at least a mile maybe two miels long and just as wide, spinning over what i would again hazzard a guess as a city, this particualr ship struck me becuase it had an extreme bright orange metallic sort of surface which stangely made me feel very excited, more so than seeing this planet and its civilizations.

i hope these details are good for you my friend and i shall let you know of any more of these kinds of dreams
peace

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Yeah everyone will try and tell you it's sleep paralysis, but who knows....lets examine my own experience..

woke up one morning many years ago lying on my back in bed, completely paralyzed, except if I remember correctly I could move my eyes a little. There was a strong sense of a presence to my right(although I've never considered any significance to that fact because a wall was to my left. There was a strobing or flashing in the room, and heavy whirring, or wind sound all around. I also tried to scream and what came out was just a faint raspy failed attempt at screaming.....then all the sudden it ended in a split second.

Over the years I've met other people that this has happened to. Everyone tries to say it's just sleep paralysis, but I've had that too, and it's a little different. So who really knows.

Point is I'm sometimes a skeptic on this site, but i believe your story as something similar has happened to me and other people I have met.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by liquidsmoke206]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

it excites me but at the same time im a little scared because its such an extreme feeling, i do look forward to experiencing it again if it occurs and shall keep you all updated if it does, thanks my friend
peace

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever

your most likely suffering from sleep paralysis, your body is asleep but your mind is somewhat awake, giving you the impression you can't move or breathe.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

i have been studyin aliens, ufos , the illuminati, the new world order and such related things for around two years now. looking into all areas of each subject both for and against each.

thanks my friend
peace

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Thanks for sharing my friend, its comforting to know im not alone in these experiences and also im excited by the fact that your experience is incredibly similar to mine!

i will keep you updated on any more of these experiences

thanks again my friend
peace

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

your most likely suffering from sleep paralysis, your body is asleep but your mind is somewhat awake, giving you the impression you can't move or breathe.

before i came across this forum i had a little look into sleep paralysis and i do agree that alot of my experience can be answered in that way, i am a very open minded spirit and always glad to hear peoples views and theorys. im looking into all aspects that could possibly explain my experiences.

thanks my friend
peace

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Have you tried Hypnosis?

As I no it helped an old friend of mine with vivd dreams, it tuned out to be supposed past life experiences?

I heard the tape when he was under and it just freaked me out.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
Have you tried Hypnosis?

As I no it helped an old friend of mine with vivd dreams, it tuned out to be supposed past life experiences?

I heard the tape when he was under and it just freaked me out.

i have thought about hypnosis and tried to find a reliable hypnotist in my area, i will continue my search for one though. i would really enjoy finding out more about my dreams and where they come from. i know they arnt normal dreams becuase ive only had them when i had my experiences lying in my bed.

thanks again my friend
peace

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Hey! Welcome to ATS!

Thank you for posting the link to this thread from the Space Worm thread.

I was just saying (there) the photo of the space worm is right from what I've always imagined *contact vehicles* to look like. The vehicles (if you want to call it that) that transport the *Others* (I hate the word aliens) to us, the public at large, for first contact on a mass scale.

Thanks to your post I see I'm not the only one!

Welcome again to ATS - enjoy!

peace

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

thanks my friend.

i believe there is a connection betwewen my dreams and these craft. too similar to ignore in my eyes. i have started meditation studies and looking into my third eye ( or minds eye ). i think with dreams that is what we are using and i look forward to seeing more of these types of craft for it would answer alot in my dreams, seems i have a new subject to study hehe

thanks again my friend
peace

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
right you are free - in dreams we are using our "third eye", otherwise known as the pineal gland. in heavy dreamstates your pineal gland secretes small (but potent) amounts of the chemical dymethyltryptamine (dmt, the most powerful hallucinogen known to man) and there is no question in my mind that this is what allows us to do things like dream specific events before they happen or travel to other places etc.

the other thing that is happenning while you dream is images are brought up from your subconscious (your entire consciousness really)

being able to tell the two aspects apart is key - and accessing your third eye in a conscious state is also key.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by iNTERPLANETARyR.O.M.E.O.

thanks my friend for giving me that info
its very much appreciated, i had heard of the pineal gland before but as of yet havnt had time to study much of it.

i had heard something about the pineal gland havin a similarity to an actual eyeball in some way, i cant recall what it was tho

i have been trying to tune into my third eye and believe that my experiences are doing just that. two nights ago i lay in bed and tried to meditate myself into a relaxed state, i found once i did this i could cause the experience to happen again, also there was a loud crunching crack noise when it first began, no pain tho and no pain afterwards. i feel more calm about it now that when the first experience happened, i am more intrigued now by it that anything else and look forward to exploring my mind and my third eye alot more, i will keep you updated with any conclusions or knowledge i may gain from my explorations

thanks again my friend
peace

new topics

top topics

join