It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do any of you own any Alien Artifacts?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I have some really cool items that I collected from various places. One appears to be some kind of a disc and it definitely was used, as it has been polished from someone rubbing the center section. It also appears to have a snake effigy carved on it, and some writing around the edge.

I will get it out of my safety deposit box and post some pictures tomorrow. Oh, I also have a pretty good size meteorite that sets my metal detector off, so it ios the iron kind and I'll post pics of that also.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I don't recall what the outside of these alleged craft looked like from the outside except for the flashing lights and it being dark outside. I had been sleeping in the car because I was 'supposedly' being punished for something.

I recall waking up and feeling the hair on my skin standing up, the humming sound and the flashing lights I first thought were from an ambulance. I recall floating up in the air and being deathly scared of the heights,....as usual. I was told to close my eyes.

I recall a few vague views inside and being on some type of doctors table, but don't recall it being cold. I remember people around the table and one that looked reptilian in front of me with pointed blue gray fingernails. Another was as if a lighter grey female.

Many of these memories are fading away since my original recall. I recall seeing a domed shape room with a steel floor with large square tiles and looking up and seeing another reptilian or similar person in some domed shaped skylight in the middle.

I'm guess from where I was closest to the middle and looking out towards the one end of this space was about 50 feet. These people did not all look the same either. They took skin samples and did some other things I don't recall the evennts so well anymore.

When I woke up the next morning in the car, my feet and ankles hurt so bad and I was so dehydrated and weak that I had to crawl to the house. For some odd reason, I had a bag in my hand. inside the bag was a yellow ball which I now believe was the same stretchy material Walton mentioned in his abduction.

When you pulled on it, which I guess was similar to playdough (but looked more like amber or maple syrup) it would sound like stretch wrap. It appeared to also have some metalic sparkles inside as well. First appearence it looked similar to a crude shaped ball of rubber cement. You could just keep pulling on this stuff and it would just get thinner as cellophane tape.

There was also the skin sampling tool which had a metal eccentric type blade with the color of platinum and at first glace looked like an icecream scooper and worked similar with the hand trigger.The handle was as aluminum.

There was a hole in the bottom or rounded edge of the scoop where the skin would protude into if you pressed on your skin. There were also about 5 or six symbols on it inside the handle that had a raised edge or rim of these symbols you could feel with your fingers like brail. They looked very similar to playing card symbols, which is odd, because I also recall having seen a small book like this some time later. The book may have also been in the bag, but I'm not sure.

The other item was the tool or aluminum piece I thought was similar to a shoe horn. There may have also been that same other device supposedly found in the Roswell crash that looked similar to a lighter used to start coals and fires etc.

I recall other people around that showed up that appeared to be government agents and at least one nurse to the house. I was in bed for a few days because I couldn't walk. I recall holding the aluminum piece in my hands and someone filming it.

I also recall looking in the mirror atleast once and seeing someone else that wasn't me and saying; "who are you?"

I'm assuming the event was also duplicated in 2001 with a different boy and that these two events were connected. I guess my event could have as if been a rehearsal etc.

Many events I recall were as if related to a time jump and staged events or sets like in hollywood. I recall having seen a set of the inside of our house at an Air Force base in Ohio my father took me to. I'm assuming these were as if jump sites. Not in the physical sense, but in some other way such as spiritually or OOBE.

I've recalled having seen the bottom of a few craft that appeared as if to be gold or brass. One ship I recall seeing like this was very huge and had smaller craft that were along the parameter bottom edge like jewels in a setting. I also recall a gold necklace pendant like this with these dots as if to represent these smaller craft. In the center of this piece was apparently a Vulture with it's wings spread. This necklece had two sides as if it could be worn either way, but the vulture or Phoenix bird would than face the opposite direction.

The stretchy material was apparently very flamable and if you sprayed water on it, it would flare up a brilliant white. I'm also assuming this same material may have been also used against the cities in the mythical story of Sodom and Gomorrah. Although, the video of this material found there was pure sulfer and had a blue flame, this other material would burn a brighter yellowish white and more likely to have burned completely. I guess the sparkles may have been magnesium? The yellow part would also turn white if it absorbed moisture. Oil or brake fluid apparently would alter or ruin it's flamable properties.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The Tower of Babel

The Ark of the Covenent

Garden of Eden

Pyramids

Nazca Lines

El Dorado

Noahs Ark

Atlantis

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
I used to have what I thought were alien devices. But I think these were actually borrowed or loaned. As far as I know, I've lost or misplaced them. The alleged implants I recall showing up in X-rays. Sorry, no X-rays either.

So you're saying that you had alien devices and implants but didn't consider them important enough to keep up with? Certainly if you had had an x-ray that showed an alien implant, you'd have kept it. C'mon ... think hard... did you really have these things or do you just think you had these things? I'm having a very hard time believing you.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Recalling these things from various missing time events as if I was made to forget or repressed it. I doubt very many get to keep any x-rays like this either.

The last one I recalled having was at a chiropractic business. I seriously doubt I could get another one based on the presumption I have implants. I was also warned not to get any more x-rays and was said "you can't afford it." Whatever that means. I recall one of my alleged x-rays in a tabloid around 10 years ago.

Imagine my confusion if I had one now that didn't show anything. Swapped or faked x-rays, false memories or clones, it can by really frustrating. Even I have difficulty believing these things anymore. But since people bring it up on this site, I write about it with little to no feedback. This is why I don't start threads here. People expect proof here and even if I did show an x-ray, they woulld probably say it's fake.

So, I am also sceptical anyone else would believe it either.I've only read about these same types of implants once and supposedly in that article it claimeed that anyone entering a military base with these would be shot on site. I've recalled I've set off metal detectors in federal buildings and at the airport. So, no, I don't expect people to believe it here either.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Thank you so much for spending the time sharing your story Aleon
and if you can recal anything else it will be appreciated.

Was all the artifacts taken from you?

Was your family in the car also?

Very interesting

[edit on 28-1-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I was forced to sleep in the car by myself as if part of the plan. It's not easy recalling these events as they're fading away as part of my weird repressed childhood and the other old memories at my current age. I guess this is normal for some people? idk

The objects were hidden and lost. There were some others that were also interesting and the last time I recall seeing two of them was when some cops found them behind my glove compartment taped up when they were searching my car when I was "rolled" for being in the 'wrong neighborhood.' I don't recall putting them there. I recalled what they supposedly did though.

These small devices supposedly could zap your spirit out of your body like ghost busters. One button on this device supposedly also would reduce you to a ghost to a ghost or a ghost of an insect. At any rate, supposedly these two identical devices could then do the freaky friday bit on someone and another person or an animal. You could also let them out to know what it feels like to be a ghost. The body if not occupied would as if go into limp mode and labored breathing as if dying and supposedly would die in a certain amount of time.

I opened one up one time and it had what looked like a sealed glass tube of mercury without an air in it. There was a few strips of some white hard metal also and I don't recall the rest. I think it could also be used as a stun gun or small taser. I suppose it recharged from free energy.

One other device that looked like a torch lighter and was shown in the one videos of alleged items from the roswell crash, was supposedly also some free energy device or other unknown power source....not sure.

It had different levels of energy and uses. At low levels it could speed up healing in injuries like a star trek medical tool or it could cut a hole through someone about the size of one and a half inches.

According to one alleged small dark alien wearing a hoodie I met, these are typical items or standard issue with some of these visitors.

One other alleged device I had was supposedly a watcher or advanced remote viewing device. This I wore like headphone, but in the temporal area, not the ears.

en.wikipedia.org...

The movie Brainstorm was oddly similar, although this other was as-if real time and remote control.

www.youtube.com...

One of the other alleged devices on the Roswell ship.

As I said before, I no longer have any of these objects. Just a couple of less obvious down to earth souvenirs. The skull implants I'm still not certain of. If I saw them again in an x-ray, I don't know what will happen again.

It all sounds delusional, but what doesn't with these types of stories.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Well I took the pictures shortly before heading home from the office only to forget the card reader, so I will have to post tomorrow pics of the strange disc and the meteorite.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

What about the thing about "no unwarranted searches or seizures"? I don't think they'd be able to, it would be unconstitutional

The people showing up to retrieve such items would almost certainly be brandishing false identification credentials, and use overt threats. Do you really think something as insignificant as law would get in the way of protecting the biggest secret?

Still though, from a posting on a website? Not hardly. I think they'd wait until someone tried to have it tested, and then the results came up strange. Once any strange results became public, then the sample would disappear...(at least that's how I'd do it, just to minimize needed manpower)...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Here are some alien artifacts
replicaprops.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well, I finally got around to doing this. Here are the strange disc shaped artifact and the meteorite. The disk shaped artifact does have some strange looking features to it, and it appears to have been carved. Also, a friend of mine noticed what appears to be writing on the edge, which really does look like some kind of inscription.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by TH3ON3]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
There was a recent thread about a possible meteorite.
The one site mentioned that most of what people find are not meteorites.
It also mentioned that most metallic meteorites are heavy for their size. I'm not sure about their magnetic properties.

These may also be related to some foundry, black smith or fire. There were some pictures up recently for some objects with a similar swirl pattern that may have been metallic also. I had found what I thought was an iron metal nugget on the beach. I just recently checked it with a magnet and it appears to be a rock. I'm still not sure though, because it sure looked like iron.

Let us know what you find out anyway.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join