It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do any of you own any Alien Artifacts?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
(My apologies if this has been asked. In my defense, I'm new here. How do you do.)

I have none myself (As far as I know.), but I have to wonder if any of you happen to own anything made by intelligent organisms not from Earth. Or even replicas of them. Please share photos, describe in as much detail as possible, what you think your artifacts are made of, how old they are, etc.

Describe where you got them and who gave them to you.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by Iridium Flexnib]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Iridium Flexnib

A good question! but I doubt very much anyone admitting even if they did.

It would be like throwing youself to the wolfes, the goverment would be on your back asap.

Star and Flaged as this might be the fist post on this subject

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Just my DNA.

and the alien part of my DNA allows me to write this line.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
OH! and welcome to ATS.

Dont let the sceptics put you off

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hmmm, I never considered that the gov would come down on it. What about the thing about "no unwarranted searches or seizures"? I don't think they'd be able to, it would be unconstitutional (Well, okay, Income Tax and the eavesdropping they've done...). Anyway, I don't think anyone would steal it without solid PROOF that the artifact is genuine. But I'll take your words for it if you say you're telling the truth (Or as much as you know.)

Also, there's a degree of anonymity, I suppose.

And thanks!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I suppose some of us also have some alien implants. I don't know if that actually means we own them. Alien abduction memories, I guess we might say we own. I used to have what I thought were alien devices. But I think these were actually borrowed or loaned. As far as I know, I've lost or misplaced them. The alleged implants I recall showing up in X-rays. Sorry, no X-rays either.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iridium Flexnib
Hmmm, I never considered that the gov would come down on it. What about the thing about "no unwarranted searches or seizures"? I don't think they'd be able to, it would be unconstitutional (Well, okay, Income Tax and the eavesdropping they've done...). Anyway, I don't think anyone would steal it without solid PROOF that the artifact is genuine. But I'll take your words for it if you say you're telling the truth (Or as much as you know.)

Also, there's a degree of anonymity, I suppose.

And thanks!

Its called technology advancement, any goverment would want an artifact to try and reverse engineer it and be ahead of the others.

And no doubt would kill for it unless you got to the Media before they go to you.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Is this the kind of item you mean??

Sold it last week...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Have a look at these two threads as they might be informative for you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by UKWO1Phot

I used to have the real one
But, the Air Force took it away

Which kinda makes me mad that they portrayed me as a little girl in the movie

www.scifi.com...

From my personal recall, the object didn't look like the one they sold either. It actually had two ends that were twisted in the middle as if it was once a long spoon shape and than twisted in the middle. I don't recall any writings though. But I believe it did light up when you held it between both of your hands or palms. Dakota Fanning did play that role well anyway.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by aleon1018]

[edit on 28-1-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKWO1Phot
Is this the kind of item you mean??

Sold it last week...

Its not one of those anal probes is it ????

OUCH!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

What the helll is that?!?! more info in other words.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by avail

What the helll is that?!?! more info in other words.

Its one of these!!

www.amazon.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Nope.. Not one of those.. Mine was from scifi channel presspack for Taken.
12" long, made of aluminium , Ltd ED 1500. This particular one was un-numbered

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018

I used to have the real one
But, the Air Force took it away

Which kinda makes me mad that they portrayed me as a little girl in the movie

www.scifi.com...

[edit on 27-1-2009 by aleon1018]

Correct me if I am wrong but are you saying that the film TAKEN was made from your experiences?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Not exactly. I do recall the one object and receiving it on a farm in Wisconsin. Here's a link to a very similar sighting about 30 years later.

www.ufowisconsin.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Not exactly. I do recall the one object and receiving it on a farm in Wisconsin. Here's a link to a very similar sighting about 30 years later.

www.ufowisconsin.com...

Thanks Aleon

I would love to read the whole story of the artifact you had if thats ok?

[edit on 27-1-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I would have to try to put the pieces together when I'm not so tired. I've posted some similar stories about it, but no one bothered to comment on them. I'm currently on SSDI after starting to recall lost or implanted memories from back around 2001 and 9/11 and 'losing it.'

I recall having gone through a remote viewing training program for so-called gifted kids back in the 70's. The dates don't fit with the alleged official program though. I recall meetings with Russell Targ a few times. Targ and few others are said to have connection to mind control programs.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

The craft my entire family saw on April 12th last year, the one I first received a psi message from, in answer to my rather angry thoughts against nwo, "WE represent humanity" when I was rooted to the spot. It didn't display all the color mentioned, but we saw a large red light completely covering its shape. It stayed hovering above the evergreens, ocillating back and forth for about 5 minutes. I saw another couple had also seen a similar craft between Abbotsford and Chilliwack, so say roughly 10 or 15 minutes away by car. I had lost track of the time and didn't write that down on the calendar, so my guess of after 8 pm was probably after 9, which would have been around the same time.
They saw a disc shape.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
i have a picture of an Alien artifact, does that count ?

moonpans.com...

[edit on 27-1-2009 by easynow]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join