It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we were the aliens (scenario)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Lets imagine to be in the place of the so called ALIENS or as I like to refer to them as the The Other Beings(TOB's) .
So we (TOB's) have evolved to quite a higher technological and spiritual level where we have put aside the hatred and the manipulative enslavement to our ego's and have become a non-violence and more focused on the logical and peaceful race. And we have learnt that Karma is the Grand law to all living things in this universe .

So now that we have achieved the technology to travel between other planets and solar systems within the universe. Lets go out and take a traveling trip to some other planets and check them out . Wow we are so excited lets get in our flying ships and roll.
Soon after some time in our journey we come across many new planets and we witness many new fascinating things on these planets, Amazing ! ok before we head back home' theres one more planet on the map we need to visit which seems to be inhabited by some beings like us. So then we travel on and come across a pretty blue'ish green'ish planet covered with some white clouds. Ok lets go in and check out this place and maybe stop over and make some new friends . So now we enter the earth and come down and see so many beautiful places and cities and the cities seem so crowded and the people look quite alike to us lets go to their security places and ask for some help and advice .
ok we are flying over some military base and suddenly we see some flying jets heading at great speeds towards us ! maybe its a welcome call ? lets stay and wait for their message . OH No ! They have started shooting at us But why ? for what reason ? whats wrong with these people thats no way of greeting someone from another planet . Uh Oh Our ship has been shot and we are going to crash we will never make it alive or get back home to see our families again ..(and they crash and die )

Generaly thinking when we go to visit new places we dont pack our guns and go with intentions of war! We go for some good time and to meet new people and gain new experiences . If the TOB's were ever meant to be hostile then with the technology they have they could Zapp the living planet or people in just a sec .

There might be some bad one's too out there but theres never been an invasion of some sort. From most of the things I have got to learn it just seems quite obvious that they come in harmony to help us and guide us to reach a more peaceful level and to prevent us from destroying our own planet (which we might do soon as things are going right now ).

This is just a scenario .......
like to know the thoughts of you guys on this one .

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Yes it makes the most sense out of all the scenarios.
Some people say "Oh they are here for the resources" PFFFT!. Theres so many planets with resources i doubt they would come to our little one.

Your theory is probably right. We would be wiped out by now , if there was a malevolent reason for coming here. Wd , stfu all you conspiracy people.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Generaly thinking when we go to visit new places we dont pack our guns and go with intentions of war! We go for some good time and to meet new people and gain new experiences

When we go to places we already deem safe, then no, we don't.
However, when the explorers set off to explore the old west, do you think they went unarmed?

Did the Spaniards intend to war with the American Indians or South Americans?
Did the early Americans intend to war with the Indians they encountered?
Did the Slavers intend to war with the Africans?

From our history, whenever a more advanced (technologically) people explored a new area and encountered less advanced natives, the result was predictably the same, warfare, pillaged resources, and/or enslavement. Perhaps that would be different in time...but alas, we cannot escape the past.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mac_2_know

There might be some bad one's too out there but theres never been an invasion of some sort. From most of the things I have got to learn it just seems quite obvious that they come in harmony to help us and guide us to reach a more peaceful level and to prevent us from destroying our own planet (which we might do soon as things are going right now ).

This is just a scenario .......
like to know the thoughts of you guys on this one .

I do like to believe that they are just watching us evolve as a race and also to ensure that we do not blow ourselves to smitherines with all the nukes we have around the world. I recently watched the movie "The Abyss" and it seems like it could be a very real scenario of ET's.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mac_2_know

Actually we do go to new places to wage war.
Look back at the ancients, when the world wasnt fully mapped with satellites, if they wanted to go exploring the first thing they pack is their army.
Basic survivalist know you must take a weapon with you into the wild. Be it knife or gun, your pseudo waging war on nature with yourself to survive.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Thankyou guys ! But it seems that we are taking things on the human level here , which we all know is still developing to evolve to that higher level of understanding and intelligence . As I mentioned earlier when you get to that level you understand that "Karma is the grand law to all living things in the universe" hence "What goes around comes around "

Yes its true maybe there are some stories in the pages of history where people went exploring and had a war. Ok' but where does it say that when you go somewhere new and you see other beings then you start attacking and killing them ? I dont think the TOB's come to us with those kinda intentions ! its quite obvious.
Infact I remember when I travelled to India on one day I was standing outside the house talking to someone when a real big fat snake about 5-6 ft. went sliding right between my feet and crossed the lane and i was standing barefoot and I could see it wiggling its way on into the bushes I didnt see it coming but I saw it going and I just stood there watching in total amazement.
for Example : Many animal species are going extinct. So we Humans try to go save them, They dont realise that ! or maybe some do and if so they starting bonding with us. But most dont even realise that we are only trying to help them and they might want to attack us and kill us like if it was a Bengali Tiger or something. But still we care and have respect for them. WHY ?

AND not every race is so violent like us , Could be the other way too! Maybe not all are so nice like us ? either way,
My whole point of this scenerio comes from many heard incidents where hovering UFO's where shot down right on sight I even remember one where a UFO's had just landed at an airbase and an Alien came out of the ship and was shot dead right on sight for no good reason Necessary . Also stories from a very credible Whistle Blower Sergeant. Clifford Stone who totally collapsed with heart breaking emotions when he witnessed the killing of these beings on duty.
We dont have any borders or security outside above this planet controlling every entry in the atmosphere,We have'nt reached that age of Startrek yet.
But for a moment lets think if we could just form a honest and healthy relationship with some of these good TOB's and then how many new doors of knowledge will open to us . Knowing about other planets and other beings and sharing ideas and helping each other with diseases and technology .ITS A WHOLE NEW WORLD TO DISCOVER !!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
If these "aliens" evolved to maturity in conditions similar to our own, where we basically had to crawl up from the mud and figure out ways to survive and reproduce without being eaten, I hope they would be sympathetic to our desire for safety and control to the extent that we have built huge armies and powerful weapons to do that.

If the rest of the universe is anything like Earth, which is basically hostile, they would also have to be tough enough to have survived it long enough to get to us.

If they didn't grow up that way, then they wouldn't be much like us, and I don't know what they'd think. I can't imagine what it would be like to grow up as a sentient crystal on some ice planet, and if so, what their attitudes toward us would be. It's hard to think like an alien, since the only frame of reference we have is ourselves and our fellow creatures.

new topics

top topics

join