It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam: An intolerant, inconsistent fallacy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   

People have been trying to bash Islam for a long time now on ATS, it's getting old and all of it has been refuted.

Lots of people have been trying to bash Islam everywhere after 9/11...but Illmatic it's not that great either...

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Sorry I just don't trust anyone who makes rules and then doesn't follow them.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Illimatic I need to apologize to you, I am new here and did not realize you were mentally retarded. There are hundreds of religons that pre-date Islam. You are really reaching now and not using common sense. Then again most fanatics don't use reason at all.

Originally posted by Illmatic67
Islam was the original religion. Islam is more than just a religion, it means submission. Adam submitted to God, so did Enoch and Abraham. They were all Muslim because they submitted to God in Islam.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

The Qur'an itself was a miracle but you want true miracles I guess you don't know how Muhammad pointed at the Moon it disappear or how he made water flow from the tips of his fingers. Have you ever read about his story of birth?

You are confusing me here. In another thread you said this.

And you continue to quote the 'bad' quotes in Islam with quoting the 'good'. Muhammad said his message was a miracle in its own. He didnt need to peform miracles because the Arab were a faithful people.

This is hilarious. Made the moon disappear? Maybe sinse Muhammad was so smart he knew when the lunar eclipse occured? Wow. Just wow.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Illimatic I need to apologize to you, I am new here and did not realize you were mentally retarded. There are hundreds of religons that pre-date Islam. You are really reaching now and not using common sense. Then again most fanatics don't use reason at all.

Maybe you should actually start reading my posts then so you can maybe understand. Islam is not a religion, it's submission towards God. To be Muslim means you have surrendered before God. Adam and Abraham did just that, hence they were Muslim. Abraham wasn't a Jew.

This is hilarious. Made the moon disappear? Maybe sinse Muhammad was so smart he knew when the lunar eclipse occured? Wow. Just wow.

Just like Moses knew it was the time of period that the Red Sea always splits by itself?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wooten123
I believe every person is judged by their heart and that hell is a scare tactic to keep people in line for political reasons and order. If you truly want to be good and search for the spirit of truth you will find it and it will accept you. The Bible and Quran are corrupted documents and were written by leaders with power and control in mind. Good enough?

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by wooten123]

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by wooten123]

I like how you schemed yourself through that post to totally ignore my question.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Are you allowed to learn or will Allah be pissed about you studying? I am not defending the Old Testament either I know it is a fraud just like the Quran which were both OFFSHOOTS of the cuniform writings on Sumerian tablets. I am sorry to reveal the truth to you and I know this shatters the sense of security Islam brings to you but I would be doing you a disservice by not telling you this. You have been brainwashed and everytime I have converted a muslim from slavery it has taken me showing them proof after proof after proof after proof when it should have taken only a few writings that pre-date Islam to show the cut and paste religon it really is. You think the Quran is a miracle. Why? Have you ever read the thousands of Vedas and Buddhist transcripts? It makes the Bible and Quran look like kindergarten compared to getting you master in nuclear physics. I am sorry to have to inform you of this and hopefully you will search for the great spirit because he is above the childish nature of the Quran and Bible. Jesus is above the childish nature of the Jewish scriptures and the Quran and he was killed for it. Try this site. www.jamesarthur.net. It will open doors for you and get you out of praying to a God who won't keep his "promises".

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Maybe you should actually start reading my posts then so you can maybe understand. Islam is not a religion, it's submission towards God. To be Muslim means you have surrendered before God. Adam and Abraham did just that, hence they were Muslim. Abraham wasn't a Jew.

So everyone who preaches and sumbits to God, is a Muslim?

Im sorry, but the world muslim was never used by the Jews to identify themselves, nor the Christians...

Deep

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Thanks for pointing that out. Why would God not inform them they were Muslims instead of Jews until after the fact that Muhammad had to tell them. I am truly sorry but the more I learn of Islam and its followers the sadder I get.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Allah was the moon god of muhammeds tribe...The tribe originally served other gods, muhammed simply eliminated them...the name Allah has been found in pre-islamic writings...the whole religion of islam was borrowed from paganism no doubt
As far as islams idea of hell...They makes absolutely no sense...ok, lets create hell and heaven...the people that deserve to get into heaven are going to say let the people out of hell...thats known in advance
why would he create hell if he already knew what the outcome was going to be?...why not just forget hell...
why would someone who lived the supposed "higher life" desire for the low lifes to escape hell...If there is a hell then murderous folks should burn there. There shouldn't be a get out of jail free card.
Most of all, if noone is really going to burn in hell then why are you promoting Islam as THE religion because it doesn't really matter. Since everyone gets a free ride

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
You are using reasoning which illimatic will not understand because he is brainwashed. Facts do not matter, remember that.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
"Maybe you should actually start reading my posts then so you can maybe understand. Islam is not a religion, it's submission towards God. To be Muslim means you have surrendered before God. Adam and Abraham did just that, hence they were Muslim. Abraham wasn't a Jew. "

I thought Adam rebelled against God and that was what kicked the whole sin thing off. Rebellion doesn't equate to "surrender"

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wooten123
Are you allowed to learn or will Allah be pissed about you studying? I am not defending the Old Testament either I know it is a fraud just like the Quran which were both OFFSHOOTS of the cuniform writings on Sumerian tablets. I am sorry to reveal the truth to you and I know this shatters the sense of security Islam brings to you but I would be doing you a disservice by not telling you this. You have been brainwashed and everytime I have converted a muslim from slavery it has taken me showing them proof after proof after proof after proof when it should have taken only a few writings that pre-date Islam to show the cut and paste religon it really is. You think the Quran is a miracle. Why? Have you ever read the thousands of Vedas and Buddhist transcripts? It makes the Bible and Quran look like kindergarten compared to getting you master in nuclear physics. I am sorry to have to inform you of this and hopefully you will search for the great spirit because he is above the childish nature of the Quran and Bible. Jesus is above the childish nature of the Jewish scriptures and the Quran and he was killed for it. Try this site. www.jamesarthur.net. It will open doors for you and get you out of praying to a God who won't keep his "promises".

Sticks and stones.

I again like how you schemed yourself to try to insult me avoiding my main point. I'm not going to get stoop down to your level and play the name calling game with you.

I have read Buddhist teaching and I have read the Vedic Scriptures. I read all of those before I even read the Qur'an.

But when you say that the Vedic scriptures makes the Qur'an look like "kindergarden" is your opinion even though I do not agree with it.

I am also aware of the numerous Sumerian tablets such as the Gilgamesh Epic and the Creation story but that doesn't prove anything.

The Sumerians were the smartest people to ever walk the earth. They were inspired by something not of this world.

About Allah being the "moon-god".

That is purely nonsense.

Allah was the name of the God of Abraham. Arab tribes took the monothestic God of Abraham and started worshipping him as a moon-god. They even added that Allah had three daughters.

This is why the Prophet Muhammad conquered Mecca to remove all of the pagan statues and idols from the Ka'aba which was build by the Prophet Abraham and his first son Ishmael.

Read correctly.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yobel

1- In the Koran Allah tells the children of Israel that He has favored them above all other nations (not the Arabs). and bestowed all his bounties upon them.
2-In the Koran Allah Testifies that the ONLY TRUE MESSIAH is Jesus(pbuh), NOT MOHAMMAD, NOT HIS UNCLE OR ANY OTHER ARAB.
3-In the Koran Allah testifies that Mary(the mother of Jesus) is the leader of all women in the hereafter, NOT the MOTHER OF MOHHAMMAD OR HIS WIFE but a jewish woman.
4-In the Koran, all the prophets who were from the house of israel are glorified and respected no less than Mohammad. Why didn't Mohammad(pbuh) attacked them in the Koran?

Ok, please post the part of the Qur'an that says that Jesus is "the only true messiah..."

This is what the Surah 4, Ayat 171 states...

"O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and say not "Three". Cease! (it is) better for you! Allah is only One God. Far is it removed from His transcendent majesty that he should have a son. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is sufficient as Defender. "

Excerpt taken from.
www.iqra.net...

Muaddib-----As you can see above, it says Jesus was "only a messenger" as in there being many. It does not say Jesus was the true Messiah or the son of God/Allah.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Religion is the cancer of this planet.
There is no god.
Simply created to have everyone fall in line.
Fear mongering for those with the need for a 'leader'- nothing more.
Islam, Judaism, Christianity - they are all the same.
How many people on this planet have lost their lives over the past 3000 years simply due to outrageous religious beliefs (Crusades, Inquisition, etc., etc.). It doesn't matter what pipedream people follow, they are all guilty.

Read - 'The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold'

Conventional religion spawns nothing but hate, racism and zealout hypocrasy, perpetrated against humanity for one single purpose - control! And it is all based on nothing more than tales told around a campfire, created a few thousand years ago in the area of Sumer whereby the Illuminati first took shape before moving into the areas of France, Germany and England.

I hereby start my own religion for all of the weak-minded souls aimlessly searching the planet for the true calling - WARNING: Mushroom tea is mandatory................

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Illmatic67 (and any other muslims reading this),

Even if we don't see eye-to-eye on things religious, we share the common bond of humanity (which is a pretty tough road as it is). I think I would be remiss in my christianity to treat you poorly, as you have done nothing to me personally other than to believe differently than I do and even then Jesus says to forgive. As a result, I offer my hand in friendship, as I have nothing else of value to give you other than my personal understanding of God (which just so happens to differ from yours) and my desire to do His Will. I had hoped there would be some resolution and explanation regarding the way women are treated under Sharia Law, but there's nothing anyone here could do about it anyway as none of us here wrote the Laws in the first place. We do as we can and live as we will or as we think God wills, and hope that God blesses it in the meantime.

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by Undomiel]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
IN ANSWER TO MUADDIB:

You must be kidding me?!

You asked me to show where in the Koran where Allah states that Jesus is the only Messiah (massih) and the same time you give the verse where it says just that. DON't YOU SEE WHERE IT SAYS (THE MESSIAH, jesus the son of Mary....)
Do you know what "THE MESSIAH" means in English, do you know what "THE" suggests to the reader?

4, Ayat 171 states...

"O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and say not "Three". Cease! (it is) better for you! Allah is only One God. Far is it removed from His transcendent majesty that he should have a son. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is sufficient as Defender. "

another verses 4:157

That they said (in boast), " We killed Christ(Massih) Jesus The son of Mary..."

This following verse is very important one, because Allah makes reference to Jesus and his mother eating food, you know why? To tell you and me that anyone who eats food, sooner or later has to use the toilet AND THESE ARE NOT THE QUALITIES NOR SOMETHING ONE CAN ATTRIBUTE TO GOD, GOD DOESNT EAT FOOD.

5:75

Christ(massiah) the son of Mary was no more than a messenger, many were The messengers that passed away before him, His mother Was a awoman of truth. They had both to eat food. See how Allah doth make His signs clear to them. Yet see in what ways They are deluded away from the truth!

also 9:30 in the Koran.

I never said that in the Koran God says that Jesus is his son, so I dont know where you came up with that one. Allah in the Koran says just the opposite that Jesus isnt his son, nor Jesus is God. Why would God need a son, with many billions of people who lived and still live on earth, I dont see God would need a son.

Yobel

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'm still very interested in your reply Yobel.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
ALL religion is full of crap! Ancient politics is all it is. Free your mind, think for yourself.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shiffee
ALL religion is full of crap! Ancient politics is all it is. Free your mind, think for yourself.

gee, someone is mature

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join