It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scum of the earth!! (NZ police)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
NZ police STUFF UPS

I was posting in another topic about the right to protect your self and i came across some more and more examples of how bad policing is. I mean NZ is supposed to have the most uncorrupted government but its definatly changing, all these damn police stuff ups and still stuff all gets done about it!!! Read these examples, honestly makes me SICK

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
scum of the earth?

that's a bit dramatic. if you think things are bad here try living in the USA!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ll__raine__ll
scum of the earth?

that's a bit dramatic. if you think things are bad here try living in the USA!

To NZ it would most likely seem like they're the scum of the Earth, because they have limited experience with police officers from the US. I'm sure we think the ones in the US are scum of the Earth, but I can assure you, compared to the ones in Afghanistan, they're not. Perception is a great deception

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Our Police are pretty awful, but there are worse scum on this earth than them. Although I reakon they are in the running for winning the "scum of New Zealand" award, hmm they have some stiff compitition though.

Its too bad though, NZ used to be a much safer place. Has anyone else noticed that ever since christmas not a day has gone by with out a news headline regarding a serious avoidable death, be it by killing or accident?
I guess its not that much different from the rest of the world though.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatterNot
Its too bad though, NZ used to be a much safer place. Has anyone else noticed that ever since christmas not a day has gone by with out a news headline regarding a serious avoidable death, be it by killing or accident?
I guess its not that much different from the rest of the world though.

Totally off topic, but this is happening across the globe.

Bad tides are coming. I think something is wrong with the human race.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
As funny as that joke was that was just as exaggerated as the title of this thread. Life in the US isn't hard, not even close, try living in Africa with zero resources. I have a McDonald's on every corner to fatten me up, a different job every 5 feet and a roof to live under. Where's the complaints coming from? Yeah our rights are slowing being stripped but I'm pretty sure other countries have won that race.

Still, the stuff in that link was bad, police are the to protect and defend, they were doing neither. But that's what happens when power is given to a person, they're true character is put to the test.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

i was kind of kidding about the USA. but i also think the thread author was trying to make this a p****** competition about who has the biggest and meanest cops in the world (judging by his title) and in that i disagree with him whole-heartedly.

new zealand compared to many other parts of the world is a wonderful place and we have zero tolerance for corruption when we find it. yep lately we're having a few domestic problems with our police but no doubt they'll be ironed out soon enough.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ll__raine__ll

No corruption? Yeah right. Our government is definitely hiding something from us. Something to do with a pre Maori culture living here. I cant believe so little people have heard about it. Hopefully all going to plan this will come into the public eye very very shortly.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by Tiste Andii]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Sorry, but this is rubbish. Mistakes (like not discovering the teenage boy in the ditch) do not make the police "scum of the Earth".

I live in Manurewa. I'd love to have those three hundred new police and twenty-five patrol cars that John Key promised on the streets of South Auckland to clean up the scum of the earth that come out after dark in this neck of the wood.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiste Andii

Pre Maori culture? What do you mean?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Fuggle

There is an area in one of the forest areas somewhere in the North Island, way off the map for most people (not sure exactly where personally) that has some non Maori stone structures (walls and the like) that predate the established Maori arrival dates in New Zealand, ive seen pictures of some of the sites and it definitely isnt your typical Maori style of building or material. Its been known about for quite a long time but most people dont know about it, i heard about it well over 18 years or so ago).

The areas sort of restricted and I believe you can get in trouble (for trespassing) if your caught there by the local Maori sicne its on Iwi land, also from what I gather maori that know about it dont like it being talked about, and when its brought up its often 'pffft' away, or ignored... after all it would sort of invalidate their rights as first people if it turned out they weren't really the first (not that they where any way, after all dont forget the Moriori, pardon the spelling)

I have a Maori uncle who knows about it and says its definitely there.

Take the above with a grain of salt however since its based on second hand information, recollection of old news segments and the like, but i think ive got it mostly right

Ive always wished to go take a look, but given events like the Tuhoe(?) fiasco a year or so ago and the like, I wouldnt dare go trespassing on any Iwi land and expect a happy responce... might sound slightly racist, but its a valid concern in some areas.

New Zealand aint all kittens and flowers

Edit:- Opps sorry Fuggle didnt mean to respond to you like you were not a New Zealander, just noticed you mentioned Manurewa :p

[edit on 28-1-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

Bigfoot, fascinating! That's the first I've heard about it (no surprise), but I'd like to learn more. I'd love to know who constructed the artifacts.

No, it certainly ain't all kittens and flowers here...I learned that back in the 90's when I moved here from Santa Barbara, wich _was_ all kittens and flowers.

F

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think you are talkiong about the Kaimanawa Wall. well i dinno anything about it really, but google gave me this link.
Kaimanawa Wall

(please forgive me if i screwed up my link, I am fairly new here and its my first shot at posting a link, so fingers crossed)

also sorry to the op about a rather off topic post.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This is were I first heard about it. A few links in here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am looking into this and have/will visit many of these places to see what I can find. If it is true I want to know more about. I also have a plan to bring the issue into the public eye, as it does appear that the government knows something and is holding it back.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Dont deviate off the topic becuase of the title, it refers to the cops that are like this, not all cops in general. But i bet you ask the victims of these cops f ups and i bet they are pretty scum in their books.

Regardless i dont know why the moari want all these rights when they werent the first peoples to settle here, the morioris were. The moari arrived here slaughtered them all and took over the country. Corruption is definately present in our government especially with the cops and local laws which very from city to city, car laws are a great example and so are global warming bulls*#@ laws

Moriori

[edit on 28-1-2009 by Skinon]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
That's interesting stuff about the stone wall. I'll have to look it up at some stage and possibly even visit.

I don't think the cops in my area are bad, they're all alright from what I have seen. Moving on, though, have you guys noticed Christchurch is almost on the news every week for murders and other criminal activities? It's weird.

top topics

join