It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel attacks Gaza with Planes!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Israel has declared a "New" war against Gaza.

www.presstv.ir...

The Israeli's need to be stripped off their military aid and supplies and tried in International Court IMMEDIATELY.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Nothing I can say about this right now would fit the T&C.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

That doesn't suprise me all. What does surprise me is i can't find any other sources for this information...

Quite odd, i'd think the other major media outlets would have been reporting on this. It surely is being closely watched.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
thats it. I am going to the gun store.
this is not going to end peacefully, and those that think it will, are blind.
And those who also think that we wont get dragged into this with other major players, are blind as well.
Good luck to the world.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I think that was in response to the bomb that killed an IDF solder.

Both sides need to put an end to the violence.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Trust me, Israel has enough army and military might to end this themselves, regardless if it's by force or by diplomatic measures. The US is already involved because they're allowing them to do so, and Israel is using the supplies, weapons and money that the US has given them over the years to wage this conflict.

But then again, if Hamas broke the cease fire, you can't really expect Israel to just sit there.

I do disagree with the ammount of aggression being exerted though.

The whole world is going to hell in a handbasket and were along for the ride.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I've said it many times and I'll say it again. The fact that Israeli politicians are going to be tried in international court makes them not care about anything.

What do they have to lose?

It reminds me of the Jewish rabbi that said "If Israel was ever to go down, we would take the whole world down with us."

Israel is a MUCH greater threat to the world than any other nation. They have several hundred nukes and are psychotic.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I just saw this story on Reuters

Reuters AlertNet

I knew the cease fire wouldn't last, it seems that Israel was just waiting for a reason to get going again. I'm not really sure why they called a cease fire in the first place.

The roadside bomb thing seems a little off to me, Israel left unexpoded bombs in Gaza so it could even be theirs, they would have to investigate to find out. How come the militants can get close enough to or across the border to plant a bomb when it is all so heavily patrolled by the Israelis? I mean you can't even get a loaf of bread across the border?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Israel is in the process of defending itself from the threat of Hamas. Hamas hit thier nation with over 300 rockets. Let me ask, if someone shot at your home over 300 times don't you think you would respond with overwhelming force to stop the attack. If not, perhaps you should join peacecorps.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by adnil

www.liveleak.com...

Heres the video of the ambush of the IDF soldiers. You can tell its Mossad because of the shouting of Allah Akbar. Reall Islamic freedom fighters would never shout like that because that would give away their position. It would be Mossad that ambush their own and shout Allah Akbar to make the audience think it was Islamic freedom fighters.

Hamas could not do that in the video, its too sophisticated, especially against well trained Israeli soldiers who are also veterans of various wars. No doubt its Mossad.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

You do know that it's NOT Israel's land right? It's Palestinians homeland that the Jews Stole.

Hamas fires rockets for a GOOD reason. It's because Israel has blocked all the borders and entrances, so the people of Gaza are starving to death.

If someone was making your family starve what would you do?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

I agree with you. Israel IS very sickening and disgusting. They kill their own soldiers and pretend it's the opposing side. Very Sad.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Israel has declared a "New" war against Gaza.

www.presstv.ir...§ionid=351020202

The Israeli's need to be stripped off their military aid and supplies and tried in International Court IMMEDIATELY.

What did you expect them to use....chariots?

second line for the mods.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by deenamarie53]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Just absurd dude, show me some evidence besides your opinion...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
omfg - i was not ten mins ago thinking to myself 'why did israel withdraw'. Not ten minutes ago!!

It seems that now that Obama is no longer the pres. elect and is talking about developing a mandate for peace, israel thinks 'what the hell' lets finish the whole thing before we are encouraged to behave.

this is seriously messed up and why are the msm not reporting this?

new topics

top topics

join