It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA Man kills wife, five kids, himself after being fired

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I AGREE,PEOPLE ARE THEIR WORST ENEMIES...WE DONT KNOW WHAT THE GOVERNMENT IS CAPABLE OF DOING..WHO KNOWS MAYBE THIS MAN AND MANY LIKE HIM ARE GOVERNMENT EXPERIMENTS...I AM SO SUSPICIOUS OF THE GOVERNMENTS NOW THAT I WILL BLAME EVERYTHING OR AT LEAST MOST OF THE STUFF THAT HAPPENS ON THEM...THIS MAN AND OTHERS LIKE HIM ARE COWARDS PLAIN AND SIMPLE...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ladybren

One sixteenth of an inch is all it takes to take your capslock off.

Second line.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I am so afraid of this, somebody snapping and .....

Personally, i will open up my home to anyone who is down and out and i hope you all will too. People can pull together their resources and help one another!

i was afraid of this.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
honestly its their life

it was Their kids - not your kids

i dont care if they kill themselves, its their life not mine, i have no right to tell them what to do

but people please, if you start wanting to kill yourself

i suggest instead, turn the gun on the ppl who ruined our country in the first place

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
^ example of what I was talking about before.

As if killing your children is a person's perogative. They are not PEOPLE, they are objects and extensions of one's self.

Also, congratulations on putting yourself on a watch list.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I just read about this in the paper. Dreadful.

So very sad. The thing is as I drove to work this morning, I was listening to the news. All doom and gloom... so very negative, then I read this story.

This is what happens when people have no hope or think there is no hope.

How tragic.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ll__raine__ll

Originally posted by racegunz
Let's see a couple with no future decide they cannot provide a descent life for their kids so they abort (kill) them, seems reasonalble to me, about 3500 couples a day make that decision. Oh wait! these kids were already born and had names and left dead bodies to be cleaned up that couldn't be covered with a small cloth, you know, like at the abortion center. No difference in my opinion, kill your own offspring it's the new/old thing to do!

that's a whole other thread but for the most part ... you wouldn't get any arguments from me.

It isn't the same thing. Abortion is not the same as killing your 5 children and your wife and then yourself.

Those who have abortions, do they then commit suicide?

Sure abortion is an economic factor and perhaps that is the only similarity, but it stops there.

This man has killed his 5 children and wife because he had no hope.
No hope for himself and no hope for his children (in his mind)

Terrible

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempePersonally, i will open up my home to anyone who is down and out and i hope you all will too. People can pull together their resources and help one another!

This guy DID have a place to go with his kids. He was even packed...

He'd pulled his kids out of their school, packed his sport utility vehicle with snow chains and winter clothing for him and his family and appeared ready for the trip to his brother-in-law's home in Garden City, Kan.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This in MHO is another reason why the Government involvement with how family is disenfranchised with almost every aspect of of our lives. In times past, family relied on themselves rather than Government or employment as the Holy Grail of existence.

I would propose that people have more family support than rely on others, including employers.

It may help to avoid the MSM that constantly saturates the airwaves with tips, info, instruction and direction on how to raise and school our kids, with disproportionate levels of broken homes...almost as an affect of something planned.

When social workers can come into a home, take a child and put him/her in foster care to "protect" them, when many times, the foster parent(s) is later indicted for anthing from abuse to murder.

What is wrong with this picture?

Sensationalised media always prioritizing the bad, ugly, and negative aspects of societies faults, no wonder things such as this occur. We are programed such that with setbacks such as in this case, the seeming devistation is sometimes thout too much to bear, leading to trajety where the manifestation of psychological despair has been nothing more than pre-programmed propaganda by none other than those entrusted by the populus, yet delivers to us from the agenda plate from the PTB's controlled dinner.

I pray that we ascend as a people before it is too late for us all.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

And spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat and guns regularly load themselves, cock themselves and take the bus to the nearest preschool and discharge themselves into a room of kids.

Life sucks sometimes. It can suck really hard and coping skills vary from individual to individual but he killed his family. Not the bank, not the gov't. He did.

Spoons did make rosie fat so she should sue the spoon manufacterer.

I know all about life and taking responsability for ones actions. I just think it would be good for the scum running/ruining this country to get a dose of their own medicine. Let the laws be applied to them as they are us.

That's how it's always been applied to circumstances in my life. I think it's only fair to *snip* the *snippers*. Do you understand my point of view?

Not that I think it would actually work, as we can all plainly see that our gov't robs us blind and committs any atrocities they like without repurcussion. My point is it's the pot calling the kettle black, and technically it was their actions which caused his reactions.

Yes, as you stated everyone's coping skills are different. which is why everyone handles things differently .Some people are extremely weak willed and totally dependent on the hand that feeds them. You think they didn't know about scenarios like this? Come on, big brother analyzes the outcome of everything.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
This guy DID have a place to go with his kids. He was even packed...

He'd pulled his kids out of their school, packed his sport utility vehicle with snow chains and winter clothing for him and his family and appeared ready for the trip to his brother-in-law's home in Garden City, Kan.

Now that just makes me feel really angry.

grrrr what the hell is wrong with people? He had somewhere to go????
urgh...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
grrrr what the hell is wrong with people? He had somewhere to go????
urgh...

Yeah and he said he WIFE planned the murder suicide thing. I think he is lying about that. She was probably getting her kids ready to go to her brothers house. I do not believe they would have made plans to go to KS and then she says "lets just kill our kids instead" and he agreed.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I am going to hate my self for pointing this out. But what the hell.

If any of you read the letter.. this guy, and I guess his wife as well .. had a falling out at work. There was apparently some accusations made against the Father and Mother. They detail the whole story.. they don't touch on suicide once until the very end. Basically.. blaming their administrator for their entire ordeal and consequently their death as well.

These guys sound like total losers by the way.

An excuse to kill your entire family? .. seems irrational, as there was no indication in the letter until they simple state.. 2 jobless parents 5 kids under 8 .. guess we gotta kill everyone.

OK. Now this is where I hate my self for saying anything about the letter ...

Did no one see what was hand written at the bottom?

The entire story is just weird imo, and I am not implying conspiracy or anything like that. Just that this dude was really messed up.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
I know if I lost my job the first (and most reasonable) thing to come to my mind would be murdering my family.

Some people should have never been born.

Southern California or even Central California have always been terrible places full of insane people and it's a horrible shame that the people in Northern California and Eastern California have to live under the nonsensical legislative and political tyranny of those two regions.

Personally, I cant wait for the "big one" to send CA floating away. I've a bottle of champagne set aside for the occasion.

Oh my! What a terrible thing to say. I don't think it has anything to do with any one region. Horrible things happen all over the world. Compassion for those who despair is in order.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Today, there has been another murder-suicide of an Ohio family. At this point, police are not releasing the motive, but the man was apparantly employed. Maybe they were losing their home and he thought this was the only way? Can't wait to see what the motive is for this. So sad and terrible that the kids are 5 & 8. They didn't have a choice.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Another horrible tragedy.

With the innocent children the helpless victims who did not make the choice to end their lives. So very saddening.

Something struck me as odd about the suicide letter. It was all typewritten but at the bottom were the scrawled words to the effect of

Help me god...................but this part particularly stands out because I have heard it before and can't place where

Is there no help for the Widow's Son?

I believe that possibly the Mormon founder Joseph Smith was said to have cried out those words when he died, but that isn't the origination of the phrase.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This gives new meaning to "Falling Down".

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I wonder if tptb know that if enough people get poor theyll violently revolt and take from the 'Haves'

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Also in Portland Oregon this week a moron got laid off from work and decided to go on a shooting rampage.

He walked down town, found a club where people where lined up waiting to get in.

The people lined up? .. Highschool kids, as it was a under 21 club. The kids killed where foreign exchange students having just got done watching a play. The gunman apparently emptied half his clip before deciding that was a bad idea, then shot the top of his head off. Still in critical condition as far as I know.

All because he got laid off.

News link

News Link

Personally, I hope there is a hell, and that we can send that bastard there quickly by pulling the plug.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
this is the result of george bush's greedy, manipulative, tyrranical, sycho, sick puke of an administration that he was running for eight long, painful years. i can't believe that not 1 freaki'n sole out there was not looking at maybe changing the direction of the path we were alllllll forced down in maybe a perticular fashion of sorts we will not discuss here!!!!!! now, a family is but fond memories to those who are still left to remember them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join