It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblowers' evidence of NASA UFO fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Whistleblowers' evidence of NASA UFO fraud

www.examiner.co m

Evidence that U.S. space agency NASA has defrauded U.S. taxpayers for billions of dollars could scrap NASA’s case against UK hacker Gary McKinnon. Credible witnesses have claimed that NASA has altered or destroyed its photos containing images of UFOs. This could become a legal and public relations nightmare for NASA.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I just found this on the web. Not sure if it's come across the ATS before, nor if it has more reputable sources than the Examiner. My apologies if this is a duplicate post.

However, the list of names of people claiming fraud at NASA, and a hacker who had access to NASA is at least interesting.

Take with a grain of salt. That face on mars or images that look like a tree on the moon -- well, sometimes it's like clouds that look like puffy sheep. But if there is a concerted attempt to cover up real information of contacts or alien life, you have to wonder who benefits by that.

Again, I think this is at least interesting.

www.examiner.co m
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I think it is interesting. But I also don't find it surprising. I believe in aliens and think there are lots of places where there is evidence, but it all depends on where you look and who you go through. And of course NASA is going to cover it up... NASA isn't even supposed to know about aliens and UFO's. They just happened to catch it in photos.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Gary McKinnon's case was suppose to be on the 20th. What happened?

[edit on 27-1-2009 by SeeingBlue]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hi there I have a feeling there was a thread about the potential use of fraud claims against NASA in relation to this case already but as an update you can find out a bit more here..

news.bbc.co.uk...

Basically he has another 4 weeks, while various people decide whether to extradite him or not.. apparently there are medical reasons (he is a risk of suicide) which is being considered.

Regards

berth

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I was gonna say that about Garys case.

say ya didn't do it and if accused ask to see the pics that he supposedly saw

lol

top topics

join