I Think the Rapture has happened

page: 6
5
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia
 


Again fine words, i am not fool enough to think the world is black and white, i am very much in the grey -i have no illusion of glory, i don't think myself a prophet either.

You state that i should try to find my own truth in the bible and follow your special reading of passages but yet you ignore the quotes from the bible which quite clearly tell me not to do that, why is this?

When i speak of 'black and white' i speak of the written word, the bible was scribed by god and is holy OR it's the work of savages who didn't have the advantage of our scientific knowledge or rational reasoning and is worthless, do you say i should not trust god? If the words of the bible are lies, if goes didn't inspire it's perfection then what is is but a book of nonsence?

By ignoring the text of the bible you are turning your back on the god who killed the sodomites, the god who killed jobs children and took away his wealth, the god who's anger could only be suppressed by killing his son, the god very god who threw man from paradise! You think this man is not your god? You deny his doings, his writings? How could you deny his works but yet live by rules you presumably don't think he wrote?

How can you lecture me about god when you don't believe his words?

Tell me, what is left of god if the bible is lies? How would i know god doesn't sit silent in the sky watching, hoping that we nuke ourselves? maybe he created us just to watch us suffer and die? Maybe he is a sick and twisted lord who delights at the suffering of his creations -if his book is a lie, he could be anything.




posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Well Badmedia you can keep looking in at yourself all you want to .... .....if that is where your heart is (on yourself) then you just keep on looking in .......that does not mean we are all that self absorbed .

When the bible said to watch ..I dont believe it meant to watch in the mirror ..



The body is the temple of god.

The kingdom of heaven is within.

At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

etc.

Why are you so scared to look within?



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Well Badmedia you can keep looking in at yourself all you want to .... .....if that is where your heart is (on yourself) then you just keep on looking in .......that does not mean we are all that self absorbed .

When the bible said to watch ..I dont believe it meant to watch in the mirror ..



The body is the temple of god.

The kingdom of heaven is within.

At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

etc.

Why are you so scared to look within?



To be blunt ...I do not worship the temple of God ..(I do take as best of care of it as I can ) ....neither do I worship the kingdom of heaven (which has not yet happened) .......
The Kingdom of God is spiritual and starts from within (the purification of the spirit ) ........the Kingdom of heaven is a place ...the place where the Lord went to prepare a place for us at ........we are being prepared for a Kingdom of heaven yet to come .

If you read scripture you would know that ...


[edit on 29-1-2009 by Simplynoone]



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy
Again fine words, i am not fool enough to think the world is black and white, i am very much in the grey -i have no illusion of glory, i don't think myself a prophet either.

You state that i should try to find my own truth in the bible and follow your special reading of passages but yet you ignore the quotes from the bible which quite clearly tell me not to do that, why is this?


Really? Which ones tell you not to do so?

Matthew 7

7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?





When i speak of 'black and white' i speak of the written word, the bible was scribed by god and is holy OR it's the work of savages who didn't have the advantage of our scientific knowledge or rational reasoning and is worthless, do you say i should not trust god? If the words of the bible are lies, if goes didn't inspire it's perfection then what is is but a book of nonsence?


Actually, the bible was written by men. They are called scribes. Also, you do not even need the bible to learn, and IMO you can't actually see the truth in the bible without the holy spirit. The holy spirit btw doesn't need the bible to teach you either. You are using physical replacements for spiritual things.

Furthermore, there is nothing wrong with science, it does not disagree with the bible. The disagreements come between people in Science who do not understand consciousness, and from people in Religion who do not understand consciousness. Science is great for explaining the universe in a way that we can work with. It however doesn't understand consciousness or god, because consciousness and the father are beyond any logic. Consciousness and the father creates the logic scientists look at. Creation is based off logic. There is no logic that can bring you about to understanding the father, and the same is true of consciousness(soul).

The words of the bible aren't lies. Jesus speaks the truth, it is the literal interpretation that is a lie. This is the same thing the pharisees did during the time of Jesus. They did not actually understand how to follow what was written, but they could recite the words and had them memorized better than anyone. This is the equivalent of someone who can memorize 1+1=2 as truth, and someone who can actually add. Jesus could add and showed people how to add, not just memorization of words.




By ignoring the text of the bible you are turning your back on the god who killed the sodomites, the god who killed jobs children and took away his wealth, the god who's anger could only be suppressed by killing his son, the god very god who threw man from paradise! You think this man is not your god? You deny his doings, his writings? How could you deny his works but yet live by rules you presumably don't think he wrote?


I deny that you have any clue about the father. You in this paragraph alone show that you lack any understanding. That you would even say such things about the father is the outrage. As if the morals of the father are so low, that even the worse parents are on his level. If you for 1 second believe that the death of Jesus was done for gods anger is just a plain out lie. Let me school you a bit.

God gave man the commandments. Man did not understand how to follow them. God wanted the world to see and understand the truth. So he sent Jesus to give us an example of how to actually follow the commandments correctly. He fulfills the law in order to show you how to fulfill the law. He did this despite knowing the world was evil and that Jesus would be killed for it. Those who view Jesus in the way you do see Jesus as a sacrifice of truth so that the lie of this world could live. This is the Satanic view of sacrifice, and is paid tribute in the cross to the Christian god, Satan - the one who lives on the lie and deception. For you to even attribute such qualities to the father is an insult.



How can you lecture me about god when you don't believe his words?


Because I know the father. I was shown the truth outside the bible. I don't even have to be here. The father does not give to you as this world does. He gives you understanding and wisdom. The things that are rich in his eyes. The entire way of Christian worship is what man wants, not the father. If the father wanted you to be as such, then you would be doing it without choice. The fathers will is for you to be wise. That is why you have eaten from the tree of knowledge. Knowledge and experience allow for wisdom, which is to make good choices based on the knowledge and experience.



Tell me, what is left of god if the bible is lies? How would i know god doesn't sit silent in the sky watching, hoping that we nuke ourselves? maybe he created us just to watch us suffer and die? Maybe he is a sick and twisted lord who delights at the suffering of his creations -if his book is a lie, he could be anything.


The father is within you. Because you look in creation for the father, you are blind. It is the equivalent of trying to find Bill Gates in your Windows OS. What you express to me is that you are full of fear. And that is not what the father wants. Fear is what Satan wants. The father only asks for respect.

As Jesus says, you must seek and search for answers and truth. If you take the bible for it's word and substitute it for the "word of god", then you are only accepting it. When you accept, then you only know 1+1=2 by the memorization from accepting it. When you seek and knock, then actually understand why 1+1=2, why Jesus is telling the truth, why he did what he did, and you can then add for yourself. Quit accepting and seek.


[edit on 29-1-2009 by badmedia]



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
To be blunt ...I do not worship the temple of God ..(I do take as best of care of it as I can ) ....neither do I worship the kingdom of heaven (which has not yet happened) .......
The Kingdom of God is spiritual and starts from within (the purification of the spirit ) ........the Kingdom of heaven is a place ...the place where the Lord went to prepare a place for us at ........we are being prepared for a Kingdom of heaven yet to come .

If you read scripture you would know that ...


Wow, you will do anything to avoid the truth won't you? I notice you didn't mention the John 14:20 quote.

Had any doors opened for you lately? Have you knocked on any doors? Tell me, where do you think these doors are located? Where is the physical location where we need to knock? Church door?


7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia
 


Well aren't you lucky. you got the magic answer to all things and i got lied too -why sisn't god show me the 'correct' truth?

You speak what you want to hear, you live in a dream -you've been tempted by the lies which drip from the serpents tongue!

Who says god wants only respect? you want to hear that you are always right, you want to here that whatever you believe is the truth, you want to believe that god is whispering the right answer in your ear but this is vanity and pride, and according to the bible they aren't good things.

So you say the bible was written by man, yet you treat it as if god wrote it and only you can read it -how can this be? Why doesn't gd tell everyone his truth, why just you?

[edit on 29-1-2009 by NatureBoy]



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy
Well aren't you lucky. you got the magic answer to all things and i got lied too -why sisn't god show me the 'correct' truth?

You speak what you want to hear, you live in a dream -you've been tempted by the lies which drip from the serpents tongue!

Who says god wants only respect? you want to hear that you are always right, you want to here that whatever you believe is the truth, you want to believe that god is whispering the right answer in your ear but this is vanity and pride, and according to the bible they aren't good things.

So you say the bible was written by man, yet you treat it as if god wrote it and only you can read it -how can this be? Why doesn't gd tell everyone his truth, why just you?


Actually, god does not whisper the answer in my ear. I had a vision in which I seen the father. After which, I then learned many things, many truths. I was actually shown the path and how to be, how to follow the commandments.

I was actually blown away because Jesus pretty much says what I learned. I recognize Jesus because I see the father within Jesus. I see the understanding that comes from the father in Jesus. The bible even actually describes what happened to me, and how Jesus says it will happen. But again, because you do not have this you deny it in others.

John 14

20At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

24He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

25These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Pretty much says word for word what happened to me. I seen and heard the father. And all before I had any clue it was in the bible.

But you tell me this is the serpents tongue? You tell me that I asked for a fish and received a serpent instead? I questioned everything. To question is to seek. I seeked, I knocked and I found. You accepted what was handed to you. What was feed to you. Not my fault, sorry.

You just don't allow it in me, because it's something you lack. And I can see it.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by badmedia]



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07
 


ok bra. revalation is just that a revalation. notice how everything was put in a vage manner. It was all a metifore for death. Everyone dies, its an easy target audiance. I think there were some good point to what you are saying like the 6 billion people thing but god doesn't excist. unless your speaking of all excistance. Which i think is a way better discription of god.
oh and gilbert said hi



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It is possible that the descendents of the people that wrote the Bible (Egyptian Hiksos Kings - Ie - Hebrews) are the people causing all of the problems now, they are just now known as the New World Order banksters.

It could be that the reason why it seems like prophecies are being fulfilled is because the New World Order is actively seeking to carry out the actions in the Book of Revelation.

Full with a fake "anti-christ", and maybe even a fake "rapture" (Project bluebeam anyone?), but that doesn't mean it is ancient prophecy from a higher power that is being fulfilled.



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
@ OP



I spend most of my time in the company of sinners and am a sinner myself so i wasn't near anyone that got raptured but i'm sure it happened.


You are not a sinner, your friends are not sinners. You did nothing wrong in your life. Each choise is the right one. Relax, enjoy life. Stop thinking about what others told you and start thinking what you desire and want.

Religion is trap for your consciousness. The only rapture you can experience is the realease from your own limitation. It is all an illusion.

I wrote this text just so you know that there are people in the world that are not sinners, as you call them. There is no such thing, that is a creation of the human mind. A limitation of perception and life that we have to overcome.

Open your eyes and see this. But that implies a choise that many don't want. I respect that.

Peace



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2
The cynic in me wonders, were there ever any "Real Christians" to begin with?

Hmmm, good point.
Probably only one when you get right down to it.

NatureBoy, at first I just looked at this and said "naaaw, couldn't be", but after I thought about it, I came to the realization that you may have something there.


Originally posted by dizziedame
NatureBoy, if the Rapture had happened I and many other members of the ATS family would be missing. It would soon be very noticeable.


Perhaps you and a few others might be missing, but I somehow doubt that there would be enough missing ATS members to be mentionable or noticeable. (I sometimes think the devil himself frequents ATS)

As for me, I certainly feel that I am trapped in constant trial and tribulation, just going through an average day without wanting to reach out and smack some arrogant and obnoxious chucklehead is a rare and blessed day. I did say wanting to and rare, right?



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Badmedia wrote {The words of the bible aren't lies. Jesus speaks the truth, it is the literal interpretation that is a lie.}


You see this is where there is a real problem ..
You know how there is either Democrat or Republic ..Extreme Right and Extreme Lefts .....no inbetweens ..

The same goes with the bible ..

You have the extreme literalists ..and the extreme spiritualists ..
The extreme literalists cannot see one single spiritual thing in that bible .
The spiritualists cannot see one single thing as literal in that bible ..

The truth is both of those are extremists ....there is literal events that actually did happen and are meant to be taken literal ..and there are events that were spiritually speaking and cannot be taken literal ..and then there were events that were BOTH >.DUAL >...both literally happened and also have a spiritual meaning ....

I consider extreme literal readers to be no different than an unbeliever as they are carnal minded and think nothing of spirit neither do they know what spirit is even so they cannot see it ..
I consider the extreme spiritual reading of the word as no different than a new ager ..who sees nothing but spiritual missing the real live literal events even as they are actually taking place literally ..(they are just as blind as the extreme literalists) ........

The truth is RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THESE TWO EXTREMES >.



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
You're wrong about virtues of Christianity
And you're wrong if you agree with Sean Hannity
If you think that pride is about nationality, you're wrong.....


*chuckles* Crazy Christians. Stop living in fear and referring to you and your friends as "sinners" Who cares live life, have fun etc etc

Peace Out



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy
 


Natureboy ...he only believes the scriptures that were written by Jesus himself (Which were not even written by the hand of Jesus they were written by one of the apostles not Jesus ..it was still second hand information just like it was with the other books ...so I dont know why that makes a difference to him .) ...the red lettering part is all he believes to be truths ... .
And of course he believes that John may have been telling some truths .
But the rest of it is hogwash in his opinion ...and the rest of the books are written by false prophets etc ...he only takes SOME of the what the first 5 books have to say .....not all .....

I am sure badmedia can fill you in more on what he believes ..that is what I have taken from reading his posts ..Just thought you ought to know before you start quoting anything from Pauls writeings (most of the NT books).....you wont like what he says about Paul ...thought you should know ahead of time ...

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Simplynoone]



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Wow! Do you feel the love in this thread?

The Lord will come when He comes. I could be wrong but I don't think He's much into the New Age movement. Arguing over point/counterpoint is kinda useless. "Speak the truth IN LOVE".



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The rapture takes place first, at the beginning of the Great Tribulation.
All believers will disappear, leaving the world in mass chaos and confusion.
World leaders, including the harlot church leaders, will make all kinds of things up to explain the disappearance of thousands of Christian believers.

Then 144,000 (12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel) will be spared as they live through the Great Tribulation.

The only people that will inhabit earth at the beginning of the new millenium will be those that make it through the Great Tribulation alive.

Those that were raised from the dead at the beginning of the Great Tribulation, and those that were raptured alive and taken up, will have indestructible spirit bodies. They will have homes in the heavenly city which will be seen in the sky above the earth. The resurrected and raptured people will be able to travel back and forth from the Heavenly City to earth, at will They will assist in earths renewal, help the inhabitants of earth, teach them, protect them, govern, etc.

King Jesus will reign over the earth for 1000 years from Mt.Zion.

That's my belief, and I am not interested in proving it, or arguing with those that love to quarrel.

Thank you, and have a nice day!



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Originally posted by NatureBoy

Actually, god does not whisper the answer in my ear. I had a vision in which I seen the father. After which, I then learned many things, many truths. I was actually shown the path and how to be, how to follow the commandments.

I was actually blown away because Jesus pretty much says what I learned. I recognize Jesus because I see the father within Jesus. I see the understanding that comes from the father in Jesus. The bible even actually describes what happened to me, and how Jesus says it will happen. But again, because you do not have this you deny it in others.

John 14

20At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

24He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

25These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Pretty much says word for word what happened to me. I seen and heard the father. And all before I had any clue it was in the bible.

But you tell me this is the serpents tongue? You tell me that I asked for a fish and received a serpent instead? I questioned everything. To question is to seek. I seeked, I knocked and I found. You accepted what was handed to you. What was feed to you. Not my fault, sorry.

You just don't allow it in me, because it's something you lack. And I can see it.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by badmedia]


My story is very similar to yours. By the time I turned to Christ and started reading about his teachings, I found that I was already doing most of the things he teached although admittedly, I have a thing or two to work on, but even those things are resolving themselves one by one. I feel that I am and have been being teached years before I found Christ up to this very day and now I know it was the Holy Spirit's doing all that time. Of course, I also had help from the Bible code's predictions which I saw with my very eyes more than once and know this code to be accurate and straight from the Hebrew text. Pretty good coming from a "book of stories inspired by man", huh? I was an athiest for the first 19 years of my life and now that I have been shown many truths, I will never turn back again. I changed in ways I never thought were possible and continue to, it truly took a miracle to get me from where I was to where I am now spiritually.

I don't know about Natureboy, but I would agree that he doesn't have a proper grasp on who the Father is. However, I hope that he finds it. God doesn't listen to people who don't listen to him, so if he is not answering and speaking to you through your everyday life, perhaps you need to re-examine yourself and find what it is God is objecting to and why you are ignoring it. Just as you are ignoring God, he is ignoring you because I know he speaks to me. It's there, you just have to look for it, my friend.



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos1220
 


My question to you is when you heard from the Holy Spirit did he tell you to not read the scriptures ? Or that the scriptures are not something the believer needs to know ?

Because it is those people who I have a real problem with ...I recieved the Holy Spirit and was sent straight to the word in order to learn to understand just what is the Holy Spirit and what purpose was he in me for ..what is the whole picture ...what is going on ..why is it going on ..where is it all going ..whats happening in our world ..why are things they way they are etc etc etc ......

The Holy Spirit made me HUNGER for that word ...so much so that I could not put it down ....and I still cant ..because everytime I read it I see stuff I did not see in before ....I have read it zillions of times and still want to know more more more ......and I still see new stuff everytime I read it ..

I cannot even imagine not caring about reading or knowing the scriptures (Which it holds the past the present and the future in it ) .................

It is a diary of men of God who were given incredible insight into the things of God ...(which I get some everyday but certainly not to the degree that they got it ) ....I want to be like Noah,Job,Joshua,Moses,etc etc ...I love reading what happened to them and how they felt and what they did ..and how much they loved the Lord ..(this inspires me ) ....it also helps me when am down and it seems the whole world has gone to hell in a handbag and I am complaining about my little insignificant problems ....I go and read about their major problems and see what they went through ...and it certainly puts my little insignificant complaints in perspective for me ...
They gave their LIVES for the Lord ...I only gave my little part of self ..and have not had to suffer through not near what those people did ..
I am thankful everyday though for those people who fought to preserve that word so that we would get a chance to read it ...they wrote down their experiences and I WANT TO HEAR IT ........I have total respect for all of those people who wrote that bible ..........and they certainly inspire me to stop complaining when something is not going my way etc .............



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
reply to post by NatureBoy
 


Natureboy ...he only believes the scriptures that were written by Jesus himself (Which were not even written by the hand of Jesus they were written by one of the apostles not Jesus ..it was still second hand information just like it was with the other books ...so I dont know why that makes a difference to him .) ...the red lettering part is all he believes to be truths ... .
And of course he believes that John may have been telling some truths .
But the rest of it is hogwash in his opinion ...and the rest of the books are written by false prophets etc ...he only takes SOME of the what the first 5 books have to say .....not all .....

I am sure badmedia can fill you in more on what he believes ..that is what I have taken from reading his posts ..Just thought you ought to know before you start quoting anything from Pauls writeings (most of the NT books).....you wont like what he says about Paul ...thought you should know ahead of time ...


See that is what you still don't get. You think I am just following what I read in those certain books. That is not true at all. I am saying that those books, which contain the words of Jesus are speaking the truth. I'm saying that I see the same teachings I learned in what Jesus teaches. I'm saying I recognize the father in Jesus. When Jesus speaks, I hear the father and wisdom in his words.

I do not see the father in Paul. In Paul I see someone who read the scriptures and then manipulated the meanings for a political means. He sets up the church for government and many other things, which specifically go against what Jesus taught. He teaches submission to authority, which is to cause confusion to the point of getting people to follow the evils of this world. Jesus did not submit to authorities of this world. He actively defied them to the point where he threatened the powers of the leaders and they had him killed for it. His not fighting back had nothing to do with submission to authorities, he did it because to fight back he would have had to sin and break a commandment, and that is not the right choice. Jesus even warns of Paul,The 2nd shepherd and the church/religion that will come in his name. And this church does exactly the things said of that shepherd and religion.



posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy
 


I think we are in the Rapture, but the 144,000 haven't been called yet. Everybody falls short of the Glory of the Lord, but it is the faith in the Lord which will sustain the 144,000.

What bothers me is seeing those suffering in third world countries, while their leaders are living a luxurious life on the backs of their poor.

I am disabled and on benefits. There are so many organisations out there who claim that they are able to help these people. It makes it hard to choose the one that is sure to use the money for the impoverished and not go into the administrators pockets.

Personally, I don't fear anything here on Earth. I fear the Lord, most of all.

I recognize that we all make mistakes and will fall, so if this be the Rapture-I am content knowing that we have been warned.

I have always known that we are living in the 'End Times', which to me summons a 'New Beginning'.





new topics

top topics



 
5
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join