It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must-See - Ron Paul SCHOOLS MSNBC 1/27/09

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by stinkhorn
reply to post by ModernAcademia

The more I hear from him, the more i am starting to like what he says, I used to think he was a nut job, but not so much anymore. He has my vote when the messiah destroys us. Hopefully we can still reclaim the tattared remains of the constitution and make it whole again.

if you use to think dr paul was a not job

ur one of the people I laugh at

[edit on 29-1-2009 by ConservativeJack]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
he is so over them they dont even know how to ask the right question;
also if obama were smart he would get ron on board

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
after watching that I just want to cry.
These "reporters" seem to be condoning the destruction of our nation. IMO
I find it even sadder that they cant even decide for themselves what to believe. Ron is right, The house is on fire, and gov. is just throwing kerosene on it thinking it's water.

*begins to weep*

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
As for Ron Paul's big solution, he may not have stated as such (I didn't watch this interveiw but will when I get home from work), but he has definitely been offering solutions.

Namely, my favorite Ron Paul solution.

H.R. 2755 - The Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act

GET RID OF THE FED! And in turn, go back to sound INTEREST FREE CURRENCY. Which in turn would eliminate the need of a personal income tax on wages.

Those are the answers, those are the solutions, and Paul has made that clear in the past. If you are looking for a solution and you didn't see it in this particular piece, do more research on Ron Paul and you'll understand clear as day what his proposed solutions are.

And it's really not very hard when you really think about it. Get RID of these no good, lying, murdering, stealing, sons of b****es before it is too late. We have them VASTLY outnumbered, so why are we so scared of them (The Fed and their international banking cohorts)?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Its too bad this years presidential election has instituted affirmative blacktion, cuse this is the best man for the job.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123inokkk
I really like this Ron Paul guy, but i donno, getting rid of income tax? getting away from fiat money?let the major finantial institutions fail?let a resection runs it's course?

isn't there a better way to fix the economy without such drastic changes?

Noopers

Dos Linos

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Is there any real we keep calling something TARP (Troubled Asset Relief Program) when in all actuality it's completely a lie and the appropriate Acronym should be TRAP (Treasurers Ruining Americans Prosperity).

It's so ironic the closeness in structure of the name.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ConservativeJack

I would think that the people who knew of him before but now see he's right would be the ones to laugh at, not the unfortunate casualties of our media.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpencerJ
I would think that the people who knew of him before but now see he's right would be the ones to laugh at, not the unfortunate casualties of our media.

Isn't that what he said?
Re-read what you wrote lol

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Simple analogy. If your on a bike and u jump off a big ramp. Once your airborne you realize you went to high at a really really bad angle. You know your going to fall, their is no way around it.

Now you can do one of two things, you can accpet the fall and roll with it. Which will result in less injury and a faster recovery or, you can fight the fall (kick scream and put your hands in the way to try and save your self from the fall that became unavoidable once you went airborne!!!) which will always result in major injury and a prolonged recovery.

They just refuse to accept REASON!!!!

When a mistake is made their are consequences, they want him to present a solution where even though we are falling, we still land on our feet with out injury and live happly ever after! Give me a break........

After all its nobodies fault right! Or better yet the Devil did it!

[edit on 1/29/2009 by XcLuciFer]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I am a seriously Liberal Democrat. That being said, I would have voted for Ron Paul. He has a no nonsense attitide that can only be commended. I am not unhappy with our current president but there is obviously one better candidate out there and his name's Ron Paul.

email me

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Isn't that what he said?
Re-read what you wrote lol

yes that's what I mean. If you were watching the debates last summer thinking, boy that Dr.Paul is a nut job, a real wacky, has no idea what he is talking about, waste of space on the debate....

then I am simply saying, wow you are easy to fool and just simply unimpressive.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ConservativeJack

I meant that they knew of the solution but denied it, whereas everyone else who simply thought he was a "nut job" could be attributed as such due to the heavy slant he got in the media.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I dont think Ron Paul has ever gave an answer on how to fix anything.

If people had listened to him YEARS AGO, we wouldn't BE in this mess now. He has been talking about eliminating the Fed for years. When Greenspan was manipulating interest rates, by lowering them to "encourage" the housing market, Paul WARNED that the US would pay for that. He has been preaching personal responsibility all his life. Again, if people had listened, there wouldn't be the problems today. PREVENTION is much better than FIXING a problem that could have been AVOIDED.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CSquared288
Yea he gave them a solution and they flatly ignored it.

Paint it as nonsense so that those who don't understand will take their word for it.

aint that allways the case.

Its rare you get told the truth like what ron paul did,

Hell it was pretty well known that the US had a huge deficit just like the 3rd world debt.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ron Paul voted for the afghanistan and iraq war.

Alex Jones is whitewashing Ron Paul. He is a liar.

Here it is in the words of Ron Paul from house.gov:

Ron Paul:
"If I were convinced of such a threat I would support going to war, as I did
when I supported President Bush by voting to give him both the authority
and the necessary funding to fight the war on terror."
source:
www.house.gov...

Ron Paul 2001 after 911:
"Mr. Speaker, I support President Bush and voted for the authority and the
money to carry out his responsibility to defend this country, but the
degree of death and destruction and chances of escalation must be
carefully taken into consideration."
source:
www.house.gov...

the last statement is his vote for iraq and afghanistan.

Ron Paul is evil. Alex Jones made this guy "popular" but Alex Jones in
that case is a liar. You will hear no word about that Ron Paul supports
war.

[edit on 1-31-2009 by William One Sac]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
According to Wikipedia:

Paul was one of six Republicans to vote against the Iraq War Resolution.

He makes no bones about authorizing the invasion of Afganistan as we were attacked, on our soil, and there should be an appropriate response.

He did not advocate a long term occupation of Afghanistan - but rather a response and then for us to issue papers of capture for specific "known" terrorists like Bin Laden - much like the US did for certain pirates back in the day.

Please don't waste your breath trying to slander such a Patriot to a knowledgable community such as ATS who are aware of the true facts.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Text Why not make the oil companies bail out the auto industry?
They are the one's responsible for most of the mess in that arena.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Arrdvarks chasing stupid.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

There is an easy and magic solution, that I think we will see over the next two decades. The US empire has to fall, that does not mean that its citizens have to be defeated but instead claim their own independence from a ruthless government that believes in entitlement. This is the exact moment in history Europeans began settling the America's, a new slate was created, oppression and corruptions wiped away and the people could try again. A civil war will break out over taxation and separate states wanting to claim themselves independent of Washington DC, Federal Reserve, and the dollar that has no real value anymore (after derivatives fail and the financial instruments propping up the Dollar crumble under their own weight). If the people are oppressed by those in charge the only answer is a revolution, and its long overdue in US since the military is so strong and people live in fear. Love your neighbor and kill the government, you are not free.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join