Must-See - Ron Paul SCHOOLS MSNBC 1/27/09

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+50 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Amazing, simply amazing!

I'm glad they allowed truth to be spoken for 10minutes.

That's very surprising

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I missed it this morning, only caught wind of it as I watched Morning Joe's cast try to ridicule him at the end though. Was rather petty and pathetic of them, but that's the 'Conservative' show in the AM on MSNBC so meh, to say that about their own is rather sad.

S&F on Dr. Paul though!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
ether ron paul is back

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It's a shame the people that have a solution are so easily dismissed and ignored. How did you like the "Are you willing to accept responsability" question? He proposed a solution and they wanted to hold him accountable for a problem he didn't make.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I love how at the end of it, they still made Obama out to be a hero even though agreed with Ron Paul that Obama's policies were wrong.

Tells me the puppet masters gave them orders... make Obama look like a savior.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
did you see the part where they asked if ron paul would accept 20% unemployment

well,, guess what we have to,,,,those are the possible repurcussions from those that got rich and sc rewed main stream america

and the hosts said no,, we're not. well,,, no one wants to face the truth,,,,we want some magical fairy to fix it all
no one will except that thowing money at it,, will not work,, but hey, let's try anyway

and ron paul is a realist,,,,let's take our lumps now and get over it,,,,yeah it sucks but bring it on

i am so proud to be an RP conservative

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
My lord, why isn't this man Secretary of the Treasury!

Fact is, Paul gives it straight and is spot on. Listen to the way the hosts were fighting to ask their tough questions to Dr. Paul. Why the heck didn't this happen with Obama?!?!? I paid attention in the primaries and the debates and I can't remember Obama being thrown anything like this.

Do you think that Obama would have been asked if he would be willing to accept double-digit inflation? Of course not.

Once again, the medis shows its true colors.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Yea he gave them a solution and they flatly ignored it.

Paint it as nonsense so that those who don't understand will take their word for it.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

did you see the part where they asked if ron paul would accept 20% unemployment

I think he said 14 or 15 percent and Paul said that that's better than 20. But anyways it's really lame to watch because the election happened months ago, where was this kind of stuff last year? Also they give their little pro Obama shout out at the end even tho they agreed with Ron Paul. Ad wow, did you see how stunned Willie was, that dude couldn't get in one word. he just looked dumbfounded.

and ron paul is a realist,,,,let's take our lumps now and get over it,,,,yeah it sucks but bring it on

Maybe you're right....I keep telling people to work as much as they can, get as many jobs as they can. Even if it's no the type of work you are used to doing or even want to do. It doesn't matter if it pays poorly, just make sure cash is moving. Now is not the time to be a stereotypical lazy American.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by liquidsmoke206]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Those reporters arer quite SIMPLY stupid. T

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
When I saw Obama walk on that platform at the election I knew deep inside that we've made a grave mistake.

I wish this man was President.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I love how the pundits towards the end say something to the effect of 'everyone we talk to talks about moving backwards'... As if throwing money at the issue makes anything better. This is sickening to watch. These people know better than the crap they talk about! They are LEADING US TO RUIN!
Ron Paul blasts the points home once again and HOPEFULLY more and more people are starting to listen.
Come on man, 'where do we get the money to fix the potholes?' Asked after Paul states he would like to see the income tax removed! The income tax has nothing to do with road improvements and he knows it! Or he should.
I also loved the douche bag that said he would like to see the income tax removed but replaced with another tax, can't remember which tax he mentioned! Paul caught him out on that one too.
When Paul starts to counter their points another pundit tries to speak over him. But I think Dr. Paul has gotten used to that and just carries on anyhow!
Good Find. S&F
(DAMNIT, I'm going to be pissed the rest of the night now)

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the real deal and he will probably have to be assassinated because of it. one of the few in the 2nd branch with any integrity at all. He should have been the Republicans nominee for president but, of course, no deal since the Republican party is being run by retarded Jesus freaks & closet homosexuals who date NWO bankers these days. He and Dennis Kucinich should invest in some heavy duty security moving forward because their message just ain't on the approved schesule. Marginalization in the media is only the first step.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I dont think Ron Paul has ever gave an answer on how to fix anything. He will tell you whats wrong with it why its bad and says let it go belly up. Well I would hate to see him in office cause he would sit bsck and watch every thing go to hell and belly up and say they were bad things all the way to the revolution when people take the government back from him. Hes good at pointing whats bad whats wrong with something but never has an answer except hold on to a gold bar and your ok. A gold bar is hard to eat when your suffering through a depression unemployed and the US is in chaos.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
That was absolutely brilliant!

Kudos to MSNBC and Ron Paul.

Man that was as straight to the point as it gets.

Starred and Flagged.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
I dont think Ron Paul has ever gave an answer on how to fix anything. He will tell you whats wrong with it why its bad and says let it go belly up. Well I would hate to see him in office cause he would sit bsck and watch every thing go to hell and belly up and say they were bad things all the way to the revolution when people take the government back from him.

That's crazy talk
Ron Paul once said he's not here to play santa claus, he's just here to tell the truth.

bad debt is supposed to liquidate.
bad business decisions are supposed to go belly up
it's called responsibility and accountability

I don't think you understand the situation well.

You would hate to see him in office?
Okay, then who would you like to see in office?

That guy on MSNBC asked he drives and there's potholes everywhere, if govt. doesn't fix it who will? RP should have answered well you are now driving on potholes and under broken bridges, is the govt. doing a good job now?

Govt. does not do a good job at anything, mainly on purpose
Doing the right thing is doing less and allow the free market to run itself

You cannot afford to allow the govt. to do everything for you
It's like you look at govt. like a god

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CSquared288
Yea he gave them a solution and they flatly ignored it.

Paint it as nonsense so that those who don't understand will take their word for it.

I disagree strongly. I love Ron Paul and nobody has explained "how we got here" better than he has. and nobody has explained better "how things should be"

But....that guy asked him a great question. Dr. Paul, what would you do right now, facing the realities of right now?......sorry, but Ron didn't have a clear answer, he just went back into what we ought not to do. I sooooooooo wanted to hear his solution. I mean the straight forward answer to that question. I want to see or hear it point by point and then I want to see who rejects it in Congress or the Administration and why. I then want someone to keep record of that so we don't have people saying they were for that solution to get re-elected when in fact they weren't.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I guess when all those people with money in the bank that just went belly up lose everything except the federally backed hundred thousand or so its bad business decesion on there part and deserved to lose it.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Love it Ron!

Now.... speak the truth about 9-11 and I'll actually feel like I can almost stand behind a politician....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join