It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The International (Movie)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Did a search and only found one other entry so here's a new one.

IMDB - The International

The movie is based on an International Bank that is being investigated for committing murder and other crimes, when competition moves their way.

I have to admit the timing is rather incredible and while I'm a conspiracy theorist, this movie would just make me think...'well hell...that could be posible' if I wasn't one...at least I think so lol. The entire reason I even bothered to post was because of how it freaked me out.

Was reading ATS and watching CNN (lol I know), thinking nothing of it new bank commercial starts, usual 'we're trust worthy, invest in us' then it cuts to a black background with the words 'They're Lying" "Murder" something along those lines splashes over and over. Then it cuts to Clive Owen.

It freaked the hell out of me out because it wasn't expected nor had I ever seen a commercial start like that. Here's the link for it on youtube but so far I can't find that new commercial, I'll keep looking and update it once I do.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by Riviera]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
YES

Life SHOULD Imitate THIS Art

Just substitute the REAL Central Bank OF Central Banks, the BIS (Bank for International Settlements) for the IBBC (International Bank of Business and Credit) in the movie.

"Follow The Money", and go after the World Plutocracy. Maybe we can find some TRUE Patriots in our Intelligence & Law Enforcement communities around the World to go after them!

WATCH TRAILERS: movies.yahoo.com...

Coming February 13

In The International, an edge-of-your-seat action thriller, Interpol Agent Louis Salinger (Clive Owen) and Manhattan Assistant District Attorney Eleanor Whitman (Naomi Watts) are determined to bring to justice one of the world's most powerful banks. Uncovering illegal activities including money laundering, arms trading, and the destabilization of governments, Salinger and Whitman's investigation takes them from Berlin to Milan to New York and to Istanbul. Finding themselves in a high-stakes chase across the globe, their relentless tenacity puts their own lives at risk as the bank will stop at nothing - even murder - to continue financing terror and war.

movies.yahoo.com...

Official Movie Sites:

www.everybodypays.com...

www.stoptheinternational.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Will definitely watch this on the release date. Once again, they love playing this sick game where they actually reveal what the PTB does through the entertainment industry. Then it creates a reaction of " lol it's only a movie man, it doesn't really happen" . Yup, I can see a couple of (clueless) people telling me that already.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Wow, that movie is so damning to the world agenda that I'm impressed it was able to get through. My theory is that people in Hollywood are catching onto the truth in an atmosphere that allows them to play around with certain ideas, but this is really pushing the envelope, especially the end where they show the news paper articles clearly linking the bank to middle east conflicts. Amazing.

I'll add some more detail after I watch it again.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
What's sad is that the bank is not taken down in the end, but the Italian family ends up serving justice to the banker, who says he is just 1 of 100s. So it is a psychological thriller in that the bank still continues on. I smell possibility of sequel.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
haha! oh how they love to give the people a glimpse of what really goes on and then laugh at how people still have no idea despite it being shown to them right before their eyes. Oh the pleasure it must give them.

top topics

join