It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

V TV Series - origin of Ikes reptillian theories

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Just a moment ago my husband was telling me of a tv series back in 1983 (I was only born in 1980 so hadn't heard of it) called "V" in which there were aliens that were really reptilians masquerading as humans.

I immediately thought of David Ikes reptilian theory and thought I'd google it for some laughs!

source: www.kindertrauma.com...

Here's another classic pic from the show...
www.imdb.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I used to love that show.... Lydia the HOT blonde... mmmm
I never liked Diana..

Anyway, I was young and as I found out watching reruns that it isn't as good as you remember it.

Here's some information and pics
www.vthesecondgeneration.co.uk...
www.tvacres.com...
www.movieprop.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Ah "V" , i remember it well.

uk.youtube.com... = reptillians

uk.youtube.com... = intro

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
well if our reptiles look like the reptiles from v at least they will have nice buts
cause they had some nice @sses in that show

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Interesting, it seems icke likes his telly, as a british child (like david) i saw plenty of Conan The Barbarian cartoons as i grew up, youtube the first few they'll tell you the story line....

Shapeshifting reptile people worship evil snake god and control the old world.

Check this out it's 100% Icke

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy
Interesting, it seems icke likes his telly

No actually, Icke likes travelling the world and gaining knowledge direct from ancient cultures. Did Credo Mutwa watch too much TV too? I doubt he even owned one.

The idea of reptilians came from thousands of years before TV did, so it's the other way around. Maybe "V" should have had at the beginning, "based on a true story"?

Anyone who thinks the idea of reptilians came from television only proves their own lack of research.

TPTB always put truth into movies to condition people into thinking it cannot possibly be real, and it works.

Originally posted by NatureBoy
i saw plenty of Conan The Barbarian cartoons as i grew up, youtube the first few they'll tell you the story line....

Shapeshifting reptile people worship evil snake god and control the old world.

Check this out it's 100% Icke

Icke had nothing to do with it, actually. Someone else was responsible for that.

Who comes up with these storylines, anyway?

[edit on 27/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

no, im not saying icke was involved -i'm saying its what gave him the reprtile delusions which messed with his head as he started to understand how crazy the geopolitical world history really is.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
A new "V" series pilot is being produced. Lizard aliens are going to be even more popular!
www.inquisitr.com...
www.variety.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Way before "V", when I was a kid growing up - I used to have endless nightmares about these guys, "The Sleestaks" from "Land of the Lost". Perhaps Icke was a fan of the show like me! LOL!

I wish they would bring back the original show! Sod the remake!

IRM

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I remember when the one girl gave
birth to a baby reptilian.
Damm I miss that show.
Hope that pilot gets resurrected.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

No actually, Icke likes travelling the world and gaining knowledge direct from ancient cultures. Did Credo Mutwa watch too much TV too? I doubt he even owned one.

The idea of reptilians came from thousands of years before TV did, so it's the other way around. Maybe "V" should have had at the beginning, "based on a true story"?

Although I don't doubt that reptilian human lore comes from much older lore (Just having a laugh with the 'v' thing), being a South African myself, I would be surprised if Credo Mutwa didn't have a television.

One thing you must understand is that when South Africa is portrayed on CNN or documentaries marketed at Americans and Europeans, they always show some tiny backward village that the rest of the country has not even heard of...and the blacks all dress up in their traditional gear just for appearance sake.

I can almost guarantee you that Credo Mutwa doesn't dress like that, owns a flat screen TV and probably a BMW as well.

Just like, Icelandic folk don't live in igloos anymore, South Africa has no lions roaming the streets or blacks walking around with spears and 99% of the population owns TV's.

My personal belief is that Icke is spot-on with some things and way off the mark with others. I'm undecided about the lizards.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Wow! Those aliens are even funnier. Thanks for that.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
i dont have no money to travel to far i had no idea most south africans had tvs and things
honestly by going by whats on tv i though everbody sat outside letting bugs eat at there eyes and were so hopeless they even stopped swatting them away

its amazing how you really cant trust anything that you hear from any mainstream media or tv or movies i mean im not a dumb person or anything but everything we see in canada makes you think its just crazy poor there
media must be what about 85 - 90 percent lies
V was a pretty good show for its time

and the reptilian father of the baby was freddy kruger

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dean007
i dont have no money to travel to far i had no idea most south africans had tvs and things
honestly by going by whats on tv i though everbody sat outside letting bugs eat at there eyes and were so hopeless they even stopped swatting them away

LOL! I don't blame you at all. It's always amazes me when I see anything on CNN about South Africa...mud huts and people wearing animal skins for clothes!

its amazing how you really cant trust anything that you hear from any mainstream media or tv or movies i mean im not a dumb person or anything but everything we see in canada makes you think its just crazy poor there
media must be what about 85 - 90 percent lies

Very true. I wonder how many preconceived ideas I have about other places in the world that are based on lies from the medias selective truth telling.

V was a pretty good show for its time and the reptilian father of the baby was freddy kruger

Nablator previously mentioned they are making a new one. I wonder if that will be good for this era or a let down.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by nablator
A new "V" series pilot is being produced. Lizard aliens are going to be even more popular!
www.inquisitr.com...
www.variety.com...

I heard the film will be viewable only on youtube and George Bush is making a surprise cameo.

You heard it here first!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by the siren

The TV show Doctor Who had Reptilian type aliens all the time during the 2nd and 3rd Doctors incarnations. That was from 1966 to 1974 which predates even the Sleestaks! Maybe Mr Icke watched too much Doctor Who behind his sofa.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Yeah that is where it came from. Can anyone find a modern day reptilian people theory that came before V?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The original Star Trek serias had reptilians, aka the Gorn.

Star Trek - Episode 19 -1967

The Gorn, a reptilian race of intelligent humanoids, destroy an Earth colony. Kirk and others beam down to the outpost to find it destroyed. While the Enterprise is pursuing the Gorn ship, an alien race, the Metrons, intervenes.

The two ship captains are transported to the surface of a planet, and Captain Kirk must face the Gorn Captain one-on-one to decide the battle.

The Metrons assure them that everything they need, in the form of weapons, is there for them to use.

Physically, Kirk is no match for the Gorn, who quickly overpowers him. Kirk cannot find any weapons, but the Gorn picks up huge rocks and tosses them at Kirk.

Captain Kirk runs away and begins to explore, while the crew of the Enterprise watch the action on their view screen.

Kirk must figure out what to do with a hollow log, some coal and sulfur, some huge cut diamonds and a chunk of flint. Somewhere in his school lessons in ancient history, he learned something about gun powder.

He also learns to find within himself some empathy for the lizard-like Gorn.

Watched this the other day on sc-fi channel - That Reptilian is terrifyingly hilarious.
Growllllll!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
A gorn appeared in a StarTrek: Enterprise episode about the evil universe. It wasn't funny, it was just dangerous, and bit off people's heads.

Reptilian aliens were already a part of ufo reports in the 1950's, at the dawn of television.

I don't see why you humans blame reptilians for dark sadistic muderous impulses which are all your own. You inherited those impulses from the apes before you. And no one is claiming that reptilians have ever been busy infiltrating ape colonies.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The movie "They Live" seems more inline with Icke's thinking....and was previous to his publications on the subject, hehe...

en.wikipedia.org...

Sure, it's cheesy...but I don't think there's another movie out there more like his "out there" theory of the reptoids...

Ahh...V...what a classic...It was the "Lost" of our time (80's youth), though much more short-lived.... Sleestax...man, can't wait for the movie of this...at least nobody will say it's worse than the original...can't get that bad these days, LOL!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join